Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photo of Bigfoot getting a drink of Water.

RoadMaster04

LMAO, Ok I know Y'all talk cinma livi'n, Thank Y'all for not Dawg'n me to much, this place here is ole Country but creatures or not it is the only way to live!

I can't really say much, I live on the Oregon Coast, it is not much different here than it is in your parts.....

Sorry I'm not use to Questions, I will try to ansure all, I get on from a Verizon USB, & I set a Temp electric serv when I bought this place, it works.

I asked, if you want Bigfoot protected.....

Why did you post that picture, and give all of the information that anyone needs to go there and kill it?

I would think if you wanted something saved ( especially something no one knows exists ) than you would just stay silent about it.......

You and others say you want to save them, yet you all post and say " Look !!! a Bigfoot!!!!!.......It is right here at lake contempo, in Oklahoma...........

I don't get the thinking.

• Like 1

I can't really say much, I live on the Oregon Coast, it is not much different here than it is in your parts.....

I asked, if you want Bigfoot protected.....

Why did you post that picture, and give all of the information that anyone needs to go there and kill it?

I would think if you wanted something saved ( especially something no one knows exists ) than you would just stay silent about it.......

You and others say you want to save them, yet you all post and say " Look !!! a Bigfoot!!!!!.......It is right here at lake contempo, in Oklahoma...........

I don't get the thinking.

The folks here in this area Call me Cowboy not for a name, I broke Bronks as a young man but it's the way I live, I do not wan't to see him or it hurt I only want to show it is real & alow the protection it desurves, I'm sorry for my spelling, I's like the Eagles we have here, If I catch you killing one YOU WILL DEAL WITH ME> same thing applies to this creature Trust me the County & others respect me for my ways, I live a hard life, those who invade it will understand!!!!!!

The folks here in this area Call me Cowboy not for a name, I broke Bronks as a young man but it's the way I live, I do not wan't to see him or it hurt I only want to show it is real & alow the protection it desurves, I'm sorry for my spelling, I's like the Eagles we have here, If I catch you killing one YOU WILL DEAL WITH ME> same thing applies to this creature Trust me the County & others respect me for my ways, I live a hard life, those who invade it will understand!!!!!!

Oh, don't worry bout loading your 12 gauge for fear of me coming......

I have plenty of squatch to kill here in the Pacific Northwest.....

• Like 1

Those were some great clips :lol:

Alright, I'm stepping away from this thread now... too much fun for one night. :rofl:

you watch the movie it comes out next year it was not your to make the contract is already signed, not with your chanel though, No Joke there is more here than you will ever know.

Your polaroid is 19 years old. Do you still see them where you live? Any more photos?

Was there a sign "Do not feed the animals" nearby to where the pic was taken ? :unsure2:

• Like 1

Your polaroid is 19 years old. Do you still see them where you live? Any more photos?

so Far only Blood Curtling Recordings Of it Screeming in Nov 2009.

bigfoot003.jpg

it was a young one , other than that can you fake a Poleroid it is at hand if needed!!!!

The lighting in the photo suggests that it was taken at sunrise/sunset not 8 a.m. when there should have been ample light.

Do you know the exact make and model of the camera which took the original picture?

Polaroid cameras in 1993 had an in-built flash but no zoom - is that correct? If so, then the photographer is standing very close to the subject yet no flash. And why no more photos? The lack of detail is a concern and is suggestive of a polaroid photo of a picture from a book or magazine. Note what appears to be glare in the bottom left hand corner...

• Like 1

I'm Done with this string, I only wanted to show my friends Photo & yes He ask me to, Y'all movie folks Get real, My life is real, & it is exiting every day... what is your exitemedt getting on the Subway!!!!! Get Real!!!!!

bigfoot003.jpg

The lighting in the photo suggests that it was taken at sunrise/sunset not 8 a.m. when there should have been ample light.

Do you know the exact make and model of the camera which took the original picture?

Polaroid cameras in 1993 had an in-built flash but no zoom - is that correct? If so, then the photographer is standing very close to the subject yet no flash. And why no more photos? The lack of detail is a concern and is suggestive of a polaroid photo of a picture from a book or magazine. Note what appears to be glare in the bottom left hand corner...

Damn NW.........I was so busy fooling around, I did not even bother to look at any of this in detail....Wish I would have.

You are dead on with this !!!!!!

I am curious to the answers you shall receive.

:yes::tu::nw:

bigfoot003.jpg

that is me you see my cowboy hat the glare is the sunlight shining on the pic, you would just need to know the old man he's harder than me. & yes it is real, the main Photo is ready to be show'n, I have know more to say, Cowboy.

that is me you see my cowboy hat the glare is the sunlight shining on the pic, you would just need to know the old man he's harder than me. & yes it is real, the main Photo is ready to be show'n, I have know more to say, Cowboy.

Cowboy, in my opinion you are a troll......

You also have a picture posted on this site that " you took " of a Grey ........ Come on man, quit wasting our time.....

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/gallery/images/5133/pic-of-a-gray-i-took-on-05152011-here-in-my-woods-photo-by-coleman-tilghman-jr-or-a-old-woman-in-black-standing-in-the-woods

• Like 1

bigfoot003.jpg

Glad to know your talking abought the photo & not me as the rest os certin folks on here has. this is only a photo of the pic I will scan it if needed, I live here & yesterday I needed to go to the place where it was takin, I'm not a Novice, it is a Polaroid shot with # on back I took a pic of them as well. other than this I'm going to bed G'nite to all, Cowboy.

Yeah... that is posted in your Blog on your UM profile. It was pretty well identified as not-Bigfoot:

. '

Although it would be exiting if these sounds were from a witch or a big foot i believe this is the sound of a fisher(fisher cat).

This video is one of many that has the same screeches you recorded so your not alone.

you would just need to know the old man he's harder than me.

Everyone has a sense of humour, you know...

Cowboy, in my opinion you are a troll......

You also have a picture posted on this site that " you took " of a Grey ........ Come on man, quit wasting our time.....

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/gallery/images/5133/pic-of-a-gray-i-took-on-05152011-here-in-my-woods-photo-by-coleman-tilghman-jr-or-a-old-woman-in-black-standing-in-the-woods

what you want it is just the way i took it I have the file, you got hate. get a new life not hate.

Edited by RoadMaster04

copy of a Poleroid Photo of Bigfoot drinking water from the river on the Cross Creek Animal Reservation in Stewart Co, Tennessee.

Hey Roadmaster,

A photo like this with you claiming it is real will bring all kinds of scrutiny.

Whether your neighbour is telling the truth or not is a different story...

Are there any more photos? Has your neighbour seen this 'Bigfoot' more than once? Can you please give any more evidence if you have it?

Most people will not blindly believe and you have to appreciate that a photo like the one in your OP is easily questionable.

Don't take the attacks personally, most of the people on these forums would like nothing more than to see something like this proven.

Personally I'm the same, I need solid evidence.

• Like 1

Yeah... that is posted in your Blog on your UM profile. It was pretty well identified as not-Bigfoot:

Everyone has a sense of humour, you know...

Like:)

what you want it is just the way i took it I have the file, you got hate. get a new life not hate

I do not hate cowboy.....

The chances of taking a picture of a Ghost Bird, a Grey Alien, Jesus, and Bigfoot drinking water........Sorry man.

The bone art is cool, and the Moth.

Maybe I should not say a troll, I just have a very hard time believing everything you are saying, after reading your BIO, and other posts.

It looks like you are seeking attention is all.

Hey Roadmaster,

A photo like this with you claiming it is real will bring all kinds of scrutiny.

Whether your neighbour is telling the truth or not is a different story...

Are there any more photos? Has your neighbour seen this 'Bigfoot' more than once? Can you please give any more evidence if you have it?

Most people will not blindly believe and you have to appreciate that a photo like the one in your OP is easily questionable.

Don't take the attacks personally, most of the people on these forums would like nothing more than to see something like this proven.

Personally I'm the same, I need solid evidence.

going to bed brother, yes there is more I will tell & show what I can, Cowboy.

rethinking my trust in this webpage, yet I ment no disrespect, it is hard to gain my respect.

Roadmaster you are welcome here but be advised that there are many here who consider themselves experts in lots of areas. And many of them actually seem to be experts. So the level of proof for a presentation is a little higher than just saying "trust me it's real". That said, UM is a good place to learn and have a few laughs. Welcome!

• Like 1

I do not hate cowboy.....

The chances of taking a picture of a Ghost Bird, a Grey Alien, Jesus, and Bigfoot drinking water........Sorry man.

The bone art is cool, and the Moth.

Maybe I should not say a troll, I just have a very hard time believing everything you are saying, after reading your BIO, and other posts.

It looks like you are seeking attention is all.

just want to show what I see, through my eyes. my life is hard but I guess its cool from an average life, all are parts of my life there is no fakeing what this is. G'nite Brother, no hard fealing from me at all, Cowboy.

Roadmaster you are welcome here but be advised that there are many here who consider themselves experts in lots of areas. And many of them actually seem to be experts. So the level of proof for a presentation is a little higher than just saying "trust me it's real". That said, UM is a good place to learn and have a few laughs. Welcome!

like :)

As soon as I saw the title of this thread I was thinking "Here we go again". Then to see a photo of a polaroid of a questionable animal my feeling was confirmed.

Its funny how the ground breaking 'evidence' always appears on a forum instead of the news.

And your alien picture you took aswell is nice, how did you and your neighbour get so close to these things?

Is this the new "midget, anorexic bigfoot"? (joking)

If I squint, it looks like some small critter havin a drink. I can buy the 8am time though, with it being November.

Only my opinion of course.

Edited by Eldorado

going to bed brother, yes there is more I will tell & show what I can, Cowboy.

Sweet dreams! Will look forward to further evidence.