Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do muslims......

danbell06

72 wives!?!?!? Holy hell!!!!

That dosnt sound anything like a heaven to me. I have trouble keeping up with one. Could you imagine the honey do list?

72 wives!?!?!? Holy hell!!!!

I know....That's like..72 times the nagging.. 72 women when asked for sex all going - I've got a headache , I've got a headache, I've got a headache !!...Follow by - 72 times of - What time do you call this?.......... You better eat it, I slaved over a hot stove for that..!.... You pay those other wives more attention than me....I want to go shopping...now !... All that and so much more X 72 ..............Heaven? Nope more like HELL ha ha..................HA ! w00t.gif

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I know....That's like..72 times the nagging.. 72 women when asked for sex all going - I've got a headache , I've got a headache, I've got a headache !!...Follow by - 72 times of - What time do you call this?.......... You better eat it, I slaved over a hot stove for that..!.... You pay those other wives more attention than me....I want to go shopping...now !... All that and so much more X 72 ..............Heaven? Nope more like HELL ha ha..................HA ! w00t.gif

Hahaha maby the murderous zealots will get what's comeing to them after all. It's bad enough when one woman rejects me for sex... 72 of them would be a serious self esteem killer... The worse part is that I'd be ALREADY DEAD!!! There would be no escape!

Being virgins would make it worse. One woman that actually knows something will beat a bunch of virgins any day.

Hahaha maby the murderous zealots will get what's comeing to them after all. It's bad enough when one woman rejects me for sex... 72 of them would be a serious self esteem killer... The worse part is that I'd be ALREADY DEAD!!! There would be no escape!

Being virgins would make it worse. One woman that actually knows something will beat a bunch of virgins any day.

Yuip, they will all get what's coming to them lol laugh.gif

Genuinely believe that there are 72 virgins waiting for them in the next life? :blink:

I don’t think most do or really care. It’s like Christians believing that they are going to be hanging out on a cloud with wings and a lyre. Most of the Muslim youth are disenfranchised within their own country and they cling to the fanatical teachings of Islam because that is all they have left. With the world getting smaller and smaller, these teachings are intolerant, unbending, and incompatible with the rest of the planet. To partner other authority with Allah is a major sin except for covert reasons. This gives those youth the willingness to seek jihad. Because of the internet, they can’t seek jihad through the written word, because the internet reveals the truth of Islam so they seek it by the sword. All non believers are worthy of death. Now anyone just reading that may not be concerned but what you think doesn’t matter. It is what those disenfranchised youth think that matters. They will willingly sacrifice themselves for the cause.

This is taken from a hadith, a source which ALL academics scholars are beginning the doubt the historical legitmacy of the Muslims for 1400 yrs. They were wrtten 250 yrs after Muhammed... Not only so many contradict themselves. They flip flop all over the place, far too specific. Many intentions of the writers seep through. To get an idea of true Islam. Read the Quran. Problem is the uneducated, ignorant muslim populations are numerous , many who are "learned" in Islam lack logic and evidence and remain shackled in ritual and doctrine, etc ,etc.

If you think christians have never killed for their beliefs you are just uninformed.

the ONLY religion,that ,as far as I am aware,that hasn't killed for their beliefs,are Hindus.

I am unaware of any killings of members of other faiths, by any Hindu.

If I am wrong about this,someone enlighten me please.

However,the only ones that strap 20 lbs of C4 to themselves,and take as many innocents as possible,any faith color or creed,are radical Muslims and Arabs.

Plenty of bombings here and there,but suicide bombers,per se,tend to be only a few certain groups.

I don’t think most do or really care. It’s like Christians believing that they are going to be hanging out on a cloud with wings and a lyre. Most of the Muslim youth are disenfranchised within their own country and they cling to the fanatical teachings of Islam because that is all they have left. With the world getting smaller and smaller, these teachings are intolerant, unbending, and incompatible with the rest of the planet. To partner other authority with Allah is a major sin except for covert reasons. This gives those youth the willingness to seek jihad. Because of the internet, they can’t seek jihad through the written word, because the internet reveals the truth of Islam so they seek it by the sword. All non believers are worthy of death. Now anyone just reading that may not be concerned but what you think doesn’t matter. It is what those disenfranchised youth think that matters. They will willingly sacrifice themselves for the cause.

Why does everyone think Catholics envision heaven in this way.

Almost all religions believe in an after life.

I was raised catholic,and all it meant to me was I could see my cat again .

No clouds no lyre.even the ancient Greeks had the Elysian Fields.

And mechanoids have silicon heaven .

Ah, but these are 72 muslim women, not western ones. :devil:

Why does everyone think Catholics envision heaven in this way.

Almost all religions believe in an after life.

I don’t think everyone thinks that. And I didn’t say anything about Catholic. But you did identify it as a Catholic view point. I used it because it was just a stereotypical view and that’s all the 72 virgins are. I see Heaven as streets paved with gold guarded by United States Marines!

Actually, I don’t think we go to Heaven at all. We just show up at the Pearly Gates at the same time. The PG exist outside of our realm of time, so that when Adam died will be the very same moment at when we die and appear before the Throne. It will be but a blink of an eye. It will all be NOW! All the ages of Man will transcend at the same time. And then GOD separates the sheep from the goats at that one time. And those that believed will have new bodies and will live on the new Earth.

I was raised catholic,and all it meant to me was I could see my cat again .

No clouds no lyre.even the ancient Greeks had the Elysian Fields.

And mechanoids have silicon heaven .

Yes, everyone has a different view of the afterlife but for most, it is not a reason to go, only a comfort when going. Only horny young virgin men (cannon fodder) would be so enthused over virgin girls.

Women all over the world are naturals at hen pecking lol. and in heaven.. HA anything is possible innocent.gif

Maybe they do. Do christians believe all the dumb things they are promised?

It is fun to pick at other religions I am sure. But yours is just as stupid as theirs. Don't think you are any better.

I Agree :yes:

72 Mulsim virgins.

No thanks.

72 Young emotional girls crying on your shoulder asking is this the right moment, and wanting to talk for ever afterward and expecting a huge commitment (which could really drag out in the after life).

Does not sound like heaven to me, I think these crackpots are getting what they deserve!

If you think christians have never killed for their beliefs you are just uninformed.

Well that did not answer the question at all.

I think it's a mistake to conflate mental instability with a willingness to make a sacrifice for your ideology. If every member of Al Qaeda was mentally unstable, it would be impossible to plan and co-ordinate attacks. A/Q may have hand-picked specific candidates out of their membership who were vulnerable, who could be manipulated to believe the message, and to act on the message they were indoctrinated with; however, the people managing the bombings were certainly in pretty good form psychologically. If they weren't, they wouldn't have been able to kill so many people and create so much fear. We need to separate our dislike of what they have done, and our personal judgements about Al Qaeda, and recognise that these terrorist attacks were masterfully orchestrated. These people have proven that they are devastatingly clever. 9/11 and 7/7 were huge projects, and the fact that they had such a terrible impact was because they were so well planned, by people who were able to focus and get things done.

We need to keep in mind that the people who strap bombs to themselves aren't the super clever zealots who are pumping up a political agenda. Just because we hate what they do and the agenda they push, doesn't justify us dismissing them as stupid.

Don't the 72 virgins have any say in there fate,imagine a new suicide bomber arriving in Paradise,a dumb ,ugly illiterate sob ,and 72 virgins are ordered to accommodate him,are there no voices of dissent heard ,do they do the honours gladly ?It doesn't seem much of a reward for them for keeping themselves chaste

fullywired

Don't the 72 virgins have any say in there fate,imagine a new suicide bomber arriving in Paradise,a dumb ,ugly illiterate sob ,and 72 virgins are ordered to accommodate him,are there no voices of dissent heard ,do they do the honours gladly ?It doesn't seem much of a reward for them for keeping themselves chaste

fullywired

I wouldn't have thought so considering the earth bound virgins have no say when they have to marry fat ugly old men with funny beards.

I think it's a mistake to conflate mental instability with a willingness to make a sacrifice for your ideology. If every member of Al Qaeda was mentally unstable, it would be impossible to plan and co-ordinate attacks. A/Q may have hand-picked specific candidates out of their membership who were vulnerable, who could be manipulated to believe the message, and to act on the message they were indoctrinated with; however, the people managing the bombings were certainly in pretty good form psychologically. If they weren't, they wouldn't have been able to kill so many people and create so much fear. We need to separate our dislike of what they have done, and our personal judgements about Al Qaeda, and recognise that these terrorist attacks were masterfully orchestrated. These people have proven that they are devastatingly clever. 9/11 and 7/7 were huge projects, and the fact that they had such a terrible impact was because they were so well planned, by people who were able to focus and get things done.

We need to keep in mind that the people who strap bombs to themselves aren't the super clever zealots who are pumping up a political agenda. Just because we hate what they do and the agenda they push, doesn't justify us dismissing them as stupid.

I disagree completely, clever murderers kill others without harming themselves so they live to murder another day, it's amazing the psychological effect a cult can have on peoples minds.

I think they must. How else does one explain a young, otherwise healthy young man (mostly) being willing to wrap themselves in explosives and kill strangers, including children? I read once that while cleaning up in the aftermath of such a horror they found a young man's genitalia wrapped in foil so it could not be burned in the blast.

The US and UK are to blame for the terrorism.

The Jews should have been given unoccupied lands to build a nation on not other peoples homes.

As it is the only way it will work is if war happens and one side is ejected from their lands or both unite together into one country. I cant see either happening anytime soon so the terrorism will continue.

Yeah, right… Those that deserve the blame are the Muslim countries themselves. Caught between a modern world and 15th Century Islam and incapable of providing for their own people.

The Jews should have been given unoccupied lands to build a nation on not other peoples homes.

They were. In 1922, Palestine was unorganized territory which meant that proper land ownership was nearly impossible to identify. That is what usually happens when one nation loses lands to another. Actually, the Brits did a miraculous job with returning 99% of lands of the old Ottoman Empire to the rightful owners.

As it is the only way it will work is if war happens and one side is ejected from their lands or both unite together into one country. I cant see either happening anytime soon so the terrorism will continue.

That’s what is going on. Two peoples competing for one land. I think there is a winner. Like in nature, some species die out. Not all survive. This goes with cultures to. The Palestinian is a short lived culture. The people will go on, but they can reabsorb back into their homeland tribes or move on to greener pastures. Let’s not forget what Jordan did to their Palestinian populations in 1970. As long as there is Islam, there will be terrorism. At least until it reforms and I don’t see that happening any time soon.

Yea well this could be correct.. If one were to consider the factors involved..

But terrorism doesn't need much of an excuse...

the ONLY religion,that ,as far as I am aware,that hasn't killed for their beliefs,are Hindus.

I am unaware of any killings of members of other faiths, by any Hindu.

If I am wrong about this,someone enlighten me please.

However,the only ones that strap 20 lbs of C4 to themselves,and take as many innocents as possible,any faith color or creed,are radical Muslims and Arabs.

Plenty of bombings here and there,but suicide bombers,per se,tend to be only a few certain groups.

Really? Contemporary Hindu terrorist groups, BJP, the indian army in occupied kashmir, the Tamil tigers in Sri lanka, need more?

As long as there is there is the USA, UK, secularism, atheism, humanists, then millions will die for oil, their skin colour, their religion, their lands will be occupied and their resources. Their children massacred, women raped and gang raped in prisons, all to force secularism on people. Tell me raven, how many Muslim armies, tanks, soldiers, planes, have rolled in to western lands to islamify them (based on you're deluded paranoia). Infact on closer inspection, it's the other way around! What goes around comes around!

is that a politican discussion or religious one ?

for heaven and hell and those virgins .. well i mean come on if there's a life and heaven and hell

and life afterwards and if that happens that means there's also demons and angels

and if that true there's also satan and god ? hey if those all were true why those virgins are unbelieveable ?!

and for suicidal bombers blame the west for killing the families or children of those people

it's becoming a habit to blame the victim for snapping out of reality because of cruel acts by western armies

was there such terrorism before usa went on rampage war " crusade "

truth is the west always have been killing muslims and they cry at the end playing the victim of things

check the number of how many muslims got killed by so called wars and compare it with number of victims of suicide bombers

you'll get the picture .. quit whining and deal with the outcome of your actions i say