Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[:] Message to Eminem [:]

RobbinHoodz

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lilly

• Imaginarynumber1

• Waspie_Dwarf

• glorybebe

Yeah, good question Lilly! :innocent:

I see Eminem as sort of the Bob Dylan of his generation.

Loved the movie Eight Mile, though Brittany Murphy won my heart in the movie. Bought the sound track on CD and listen to only 3 or 4 tracks on the whole disc, but I love those songs, including Macy Gray. :)

Also, why send a message to Eminem? What's the point?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Unless you can prove Eminem does NOT hang out here, I think it is clearly evident that he does! ;)

Ok, with that impeccable logic what can I really say.

So, Mr. Mathers what do you think about Mr. Hoodz chances in the rap music business? Should he quit his day job, or what? ;)

Eminem is a fair subject for this site, after all why his music is so popular remains an unexplained-mystery to me.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf
spelling

To me it's a mystery why a multi-millionaire music mogul is here on UM to begin with. :unsure2:

Well the site is very inclusive, he is just as likely to be here as any other forum. Who knows what his interests are?

The bigger mystery to me is the relevance of this topic to the Conspiracies board.

The bigger mystery to me is the relevance of this topic to the Conspiracies board.

I've been wondering the same thing. Shouldn't a moderator have closed and / or moved this topic to another forum by now?

I've been wondering the same thing. Shouldn't a moderator have closed and / or moved this topic to another forum by now?

Probably, but for the moment it's harmless and providing a little light relief.

Probably, but for the moment it's harmless and providing a little light relief.

I must have missed that distinction being listed within the forum rules regarding threads being made in the wrong forum and lacking any substance for a discussion being had about the stated topic.

I must have missed that distinction being listed within the forum rules regarding threads being made in the wrong forum and lacking any substance for a discussion being had about the stated topic.

I guess fun isn't allowed anymore.

I dunno, I rather like fun. :D

To each his own I guess.

I do as well :D but sometimes it's hard to shake it off when you need to be serious :D

Unless you can prove Eminem does NOT hang out here, I think it is clearly evident that he does! ;)

Maybe we need a : Crappy Irritating Music Forum to see if he posts there.

I guess fun isn't allowed anymore.

It's allowed. It just shouldn't be doing so in the middle of the conspiracy section.

If this thread were posted in any number of other forums on this message board I'm fairly certain it would have been moved by a moderator upon first site.

Fun is overrated.

For you, maybe. I quite enjoy fun.

I'm not a big eminem fan, though. (Sorry if you're reading this. We all know you love UM)

It's allowed. It just shouldn't be doing so in the middle of the conspiracy section.

If this thread were posted in any number of other forums on this message board I'm fairly certain it would have been moved by a moderator upon first site.

I'm sure it will be moved, but it's not like it's causing any issues. Or rather it wasn't.

Besides, it could be considered a conspiracy theory that Eminem is a member here.

I'm sure it will be moved, but it's not like it's causing any issues. Or rather it wasn't.

Besides, it could be considered a conspiracy theory that Eminem is a member here.

Well, if he googles his name, maybe this will pop up as a result, he will wonder what the heck his name is doing on this forum, and he wil join.....:w00t:

Well, if he googles his name, maybe this will pop up as a result, he will wonder what the heck his name is doing on this forum, and he wil join.....:w00t:

That would be cool. I've tallked to a few famous people on different forums.

Or people claiming to be famous people.... Wait a minute.....disgust.gif

Edit: Maybe the conspiracy is that the thread is NOT being moved. Hmmmm....

Edited by Imaginarynumber1