Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Her Name was Bianca

Denzanrom

When I was in elementary we had a teacher who liked to tell us about scary stories. Some stuff was about how haunted her hometown called Pulupandan was, others were Urban Legends that evolved from some kind of political propaganda in the old days. Bianca was the most unique of them all, I've never heard the story from anyone else and she only told it once.

I haven't written in awhile so I apologize if it's a bit hard to read.

~~~

A long time ago, a woman named Helen adopted a baby girl named Lisa. Lisa's parent's were very good friends of Helen. Sadly, Lisa's mother Alice died in childbirth and her husband Paul hung himself out of grief. Helen loved Lisa with all her heart and vowed to protect her with her life.

Lisa was turning 25 soon. According to the will of Lisa's biological grandfather, she would inherit a large amount of money when she turned 25. Helen was very concerned about this, Alice was only 24 when she died so she could not inherit the money. Similarly, Alice's three brothers died before they became 25. Helen kept Lisa inside the house on her birthday and was told to never leave the house. Lisa was confused, yet she obeyed her adoptive mother and kept to the house, but thought it would be alright to stroll outside the garden for awhile. In the garden, she found the neighbor's dog, Lisa had always liked the dog and reached out to pet it. But then the dog attacked her and mauled her. By the time Helen heard Lisa's screams, the dog had already gotten her in a bad way. Lisa died on the way to the hospital. Helen was filled with grief at losing her only daughter. The dog's owner's tried so hard to apologize again and again, their dog was not usually like this and would play with Lisa on occasion.

Helen was lost in her own thoughts. She mused on how ironic it was that all of Alice's family was dead, and now Lisa. When Alice died, Helen was given some of her belonging's by Paul before he killed himself. It was a collection of items and what most stood out was a few diaries that belonged to Alice's brothers and one from her father. Helen read Alice's diary first, in one of the last entries she talks about a street beggar whom she helped whose name was Bianca. After finishing Alice's diary, the next one she read that of one of her brothers. His name was Allen and in the later entries he wrote in length of his girlfriend, named Bianca as well, and the rocky relationship they had. Helen remembered him, he died one night when he and his girlfriend were arguing that he didn't see the oncoming truck that crashed into them. But Helen was wondering about this Bianca, surely they could not have been the same person? Next she read Mark's diary, one of the entries talks about how he rescued a little girl named Bianca who had fallen off a boat. He died of pneumonia a little later that week. The next diary belonged to Percy. He had died so young as a result of a fight at college. Apparently he had been drunk and bullying a girl named Bianca whose boyfriend beat him up so badly that he died the next day. It looked like that last pages had been torn off.

Helen was getting an uneasy feeling now. Just who was Bianca? But none of these Biancas seemed to be the same person. Helen held herself together as she read the last diary which belonged to Rodrigo, Alice's father. It seemed that later in life he had adopted a young eight year old girl named Bianca. She was born with severe albinism which apparently meant that she was very nearly blind and hypersensitive to light. However still, Rodrigo loved Bianca like his own daughter and raised her along with the rest of his four children. He was concerned that his sons seemed to hate Bianca and always told Alice not to play with her. Rodrigo hoped one day that they might get along and even put Bianca in his will giving her an equal share and a little extra to help her pay for medication.

The brothers hated Bianca, she was a freak. She would always stare like she looked into their souls despite the fact that she couldn't see. When their father died, they went all out on her. Going so far as to hang Bianca up in the sun. It burned her and she screamed til she could scream no more. They told everyone that she had a seizure. And they accepted this because she was an ill girl.

Helen felt something drive her to her neighbor's house. She demanded to see their dog. And on the dog's collar, was a single name: Bianca

Edited by Denzanrom

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Denzanrom

• glorybebe

• Xanthurion2

• Ashotep

I'm Bianca-ed if I can get the gist of this.

Interesting story. So, Bianca's spirit would be finding another Bianca to get even with the family. I guess she really wanted revenge.

I'm a bit grossed out that Bianca had a human boyfriend...

I don't think the Bianca with a human boyfriend was the 'real' Bianca. More like they had the same name. There are plenty of Biancas in the world and you've probably met more than one with that name. Putting the cursed person together with someone named Bianca will act like a trigger that makes sure said person will die.

Kind of like that movie where a group of people were supposed to die in a plane crash but they didn't. So fate or destiny tries to kill them all off in a variety of ways.

I'm Bianca-ed if I can get the gist of this.

Well...basically the story is like what glorybebe said. But if I can remember what my teacher told of the story, the old lady Bianca and the little girl Bianca didn't actually try to kill their respective brothers. I got the impression that as long as the family was involved with anyone named Bianca then death, in any shape or form, followed shortly after.

Edited by Denzanrom

• 3 weeks later...

the ones who tortured her probably deserved it but i dont know about the rest. Bianca must have been really p***ed off :lol: Great story nonetheless

• 4 weeks later...

Its Intresting that a teacher would tell scary stories to elementary kids must have been fun, this day in age a teacher would be terminated from her job. But if I was this teacher I would take it up a notch, after the story I would then introduced a new student named Bianca.

• 5 months later...

Makes me think of Queen Bianca.She was a great voodoo priestess in New Orleans.

Makes me think of Queen Bianca.She was a great voodoo priestess in New Orleans.

LOL

Pretty good story, I'm going to run anytime I meet a Bianca. :lol:

Kyros is right it would be the teacher getting hung in the sun these days, might as well bring in little Bianca and have a good laugh. lol

Haha, this is a pretty cool story.

I don't really buy the twist at the end though. I know the story's clearly not true, but they're still supposed to SOUND like they could be true. And we're supposed to believe that the brothers (who, otherwise, seem like happy, normal-functioning members of society) are happy to burn their adoptive sister to death just because she gives them the creeps?

Poe kind of makes the same idea work in The Tell-Tale Heart... But then, he's Poe, of course he made it work.

Oh, also, she had every reason to kill the brothers, but no real reason to kill Lisa, she didn't actually do anything to her... I reckon Bianca's just a bit of a completist :D