Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Face of Jesus in carpet stain?

Gary Meadows

Ok so this is more of a 'what do you see?' case. I personally see the face of Jesus clear as day. (and no I am not religious) But others have seen Clooney, Charles Manson, a Wookie, etc.

So do you see anyone or just an ugly stain? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrSKG5CoZ1g

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gary Meadows

• Beckys_Mom

• and-then

• libstaK

Top Posters In This Topic

If you divided the stain equally into 4 parts then the upper left quadrant looks a little like a human face. That's all I see. But my imagination is not nearly so creative since the '70s :w00t:

If you divided the stain equally into 4 parts then the upper left quadrant looks a little like a human face. That's all I see. But my imagination is not nearly so creative since the '70s :w00t:

Lol nice :D

Definitely a side profile of a lion that has been hit in the face with a frying pan.

Definitely a side profile of a lion that has been hit in the face with a frying pan.

Haven't heard that one yet, excellent.

:w00t::tu:

I really find things like this interesting, everyone looking at the same thing sees something different. Wonders of perspective.

Kind of resembles "Nina" the chimera from FullMetal Alchemist but that is all I could make myself see.

Jesus seems to pop up in the oddest laces

Threads about him on a cliff top

Toast

A smelly old sock

Shop receipt

Now he is a stain lol....

I dread to think where his face will pop up next ..I hope its not on toilet paper lol laugh.gif

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Jesus seems to pop up in the oddest laces

Threads about him on a cliff top

Toast

A smelly old sock

Shop receipt

Now he is a stain lol....

I dread to think where his face will pop up next ..I hope its not on toilet paper lol laugh.gif

Lol he is indeed a very busy guy. ;)

Here you go, BM.

http://www.dailymail...t-stingray.html

I never knew Jesus had a cleft chin.

That looks so weird... I guess people will claim they see hom everywhere, even though there was never any real description of Jesus... They see what looks like an image of a man with a beard and that means it must be Jesus.....

Isn't that where the dog took a whiz?

I think that is exactly right. I loved hearing what everyone else thought it looked like, kind of like a warshak test. :)

I saw Ganesha (seriously an elephant) - at least the top quarter definitely looks like a side on view of an elephant with a droopy trunk - seems kind of sad, probably cos the dog wee made it that way :w00t:

I saw Ganesha (seriously an elephant) - at least the top quarter definitely looks like a side on view of an elephant with a droopy trunk - seems kind of sad, probably cos the dog wee made it that way :w00t:

Haha that's a good one :lol: