Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The most credible ufo sighting in history

ParanormalCamera

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• Legaia

• ColoradoParanormal

• Paxus

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well if they are sure it's a 'vehicle'... a 'machine'... then that's really one of the best cases to study.

See DONTEATUS, this is what I mean. Much better than photos of tiny, fuzzy blobs ;)

Edited by Paxus

I can't understand why ParanormalCamera is STILL posting video's just to drudge up hits via Youtube. Saru already warned this guy and here he's still doing it. He posts video's and never responds to questions, inquiry nor debate. This irritates me...

This one was posted three days ago which was before we spoke to him about it, he hasn't posted any others since.

I can't understand why ParanormalCamera is STILL posting video's just to drudge up hits via Youtube. Saru already warned this guy and here he's still doing it. He posts video's and never responds to questions, inquiry nor debate. This irritates me...

Why does it irritate you..? :unsure2:

No matter the reason for the post, it is still a good video! And you have always got the option to ignore certain poster's...I know that I do! :yes:

Cheers.

Why does it irritate you..? :unsure2:

No matter the reason for the post, it is still a good video! And you have always got the option to ignore certain poster's...I know that I do! :yes:

Cheers.

Agreed ! we need more to look at ,THis is the way it works, One post ,One Look, One Yacks to infintumn !

:innocent:

Space the Begining Frontier !

post-68971-0-15047700-1333906283_thumb.j

This one was posted three days ago which was before we spoke to him about it, he hasn't posted any others since.

Oh sorry Saru. lol I've been out of town so didn't realize. The thing that gets me is, I actually like video's and this sort of thing. It's a great way to initiate debate and conv. here. Just wish he'd actually reply and debate with us.

Why are you copyrighting material you didn't create?

Copyright Notice: all contents on this channel are owned by ParanomalCamera and its members and can not be duplicated without written permission.
Edited by Rlyeh

Belgium was red hot with sightings during that period of time. The one in your link is a different case, although it's probably equally as famous.

Edited by Legaia

How can people dismiss evidence like this? Is the Chief being dishonest too then?

Yes, i always find that adding the theme to 'The Thing' to one of these youtube offerings always heightens the sense of tension.