Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost learns he's died for the 1st time

anonemus9

I've used Crossovertalk for the about 2 hours total and these are the two most clear or intelligent Evp's I got.

First one answers my question before I can finish it and says yes. Female Voice.

The second, I could hear a voice sound like it was trying to answer my questions, but was so muffled I couldn't make anything out. I started explaining to the ghost that I couldn't understand it..it was crazy how it went from there.

-This was my first experience with the program, each were at different lengths in connection. Definitely crazy. Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Oc-hRfGf3Y

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anonemus9

• ColoradoParanormal

• pinupgirl

• _Only

I've used Crossovertalk for the about 2 hours total and these are the two most clear or intelligent Evp's I got.

First one answers my question before I can finish it and says yes. Female Voice.

The second, I could hear a voice sound like it was trying to answer my questions, but was so muffled I couldn't make anything out. I started explaining to the ghost that I couldn't understand it..it was crazy how it went from there.

-This was my first experience with the program, each were at different lengths in connection. Definitely crazy. Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Oc-hRfGf3Y

I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with this "program" you mention. You asked what I think...I can barely tell what you are saying on this recording, let alone what any "ghost" might be saying. In my opinion, this whole recording has been manipulated and my opinion is that it is not real or proof of anything.

Since I too am not familiar with this Crossover Talk thing, I looked it up. Since there's not much information on the site explaining what it is, I have concluded that it's a computerized version of Franks Box. Anything that's created on the computer can be manipulated so there's not much usefulness in the video. On top of that if the living person doing the talking can't even be heard, what use is it?

You're both simpleton's, turn up your volume as loud as it can go...on the video and your speakers, or go to the actual youtube link and try it if the embedded video doesnt work, I can hear my voice perfectly clear on it but may be the in post link. I had Crossovertalk running for 2 hrs total and these are the only two voices I caught the whole time.

Turn the volume up all the way, replay each part twice, listen carefully.

A) I'm not a professional investigator, nor claim to be

B) This was my first attempt at using the technology and yes I enhanced the audio. Only through compression and gain (clarity, loudness). Nothing else.

C) I get no monetary or fame value for faking it, so why do it?

D) Download Skype and connect to Crossovertalk, and try for yourself.

E) This is my first post...I've been a member for some time and check the site regularly. This is the first thing worth telling people about. Look at my youtube channel associated with my account...nothing else paranormal at all added.

I understand the ease it takes to say its fake and not trust the post'er and you have no reason to listen to what I put here, but really...I wouldn't waste my time here if I was B.S'ing

I understood what you said,but i could not understand the ghost at all...Just sounded like a bunch of static...Do you have any idea of who the ghost could be??

No clue, the first time I ask if they know what day of the week it is and it cuts over my voice and a female voice says yes. Only time to date I've heard a female voice, or one that didn't sound as static or electric.

The second voice sounds like it's a male responding directly to my questions.

The huh? played really loudly sounds like its a surprised inflection

The rest of it sounds like a man in a very static voice. This part, listen to it about 10 times as loud as possible. It definitely, to me at least, sounds like the captions I put with the video.

The ghost sounds shocked to find out it's dead.

------Who is the ghost? - The person who lived at my house before I began renting died of an meth o.d. March of last year (confirmed by owner, neighbors). I moved in to the house in June. It was a male who was 28 when he died. He died in the living room in a chair. The session was done on the 3rd floor of the house, which was previously his bedroom.

I don't know if this is the ghost of not, the last question I ask is if the ghost lived here, and it sounds like it clearly says 'no I didn't'

I think I'll take another shot or two at it from the living room and see what happens. I'll post in the next few days with any results.

Edited by anonemus9

No clue, the first time I ask if they know what day of the week it is and it cuts over my voice and a female voice says yes. Only time to date I've heard a female voice, or one that didn't sound as static or electric.

The second voice sounds like it's a male responding directly to my questions.

The huh? played really loudly sounds like its a surprised inflection

The rest of it sounds like a man in a very static voice. This part, listen to it about 10 times as loud as possible. It definitely, to me at least, sounds like the captions I put with the video.

The ghost sounds shocked to find out it's dead.

------Who is the ghost? - The person who lived at my house before I began renting died of an meth o.d. March of last year (confirmed by owner, neighbors). I moved in to the house in June. It was a male who was 28 when he died. He died in the living room in a chair. The session was done on the 3rd floor of the house, which was previously his bedroom.

I don't know if this is the ghost of not, the last question I ask is if the ghost lived here, and it sounds like it clearly says 'no I didn't'

I think I'll take another shot or two at it from the living room and see what happens. I'll post in the next few days with any results.

Well that certainly would make sense if he died of an overdose that he might not know that he was dead..Hope you can get more EVPs :)

is this learned that he has died for the first time

or

learning, for the first time , that he has died.

there's a difference ;)

is this learned that he has died for the first time

or

learning, for the first time , that he has died.

there's a difference ;)

Lol, obviously learning, for the first time , that he has died. He didn't die multiple times..unless he knows something we don't. lol

My bad, can't proof read em all

Edited by anonemus9

You're both simpleton's, turn up your volume as loud as it can go...on the video and your speakers, or go to the actual youtube link and try it if the embedded video doesnt work, I can hear my voice perfectly clear on it but may be the in post link. I had Crossovertalk running for 2 hrs total and these are the only two voices I caught the whole time.

B) This was my first attempt at using the technology and yes I enhanced the audio. Only through compression and gain (clarity, loudness). Nothing else.

E) This is my first post...I've been a member for some time and check the site regularly. This is the first thing worth telling people about. Look at my youtube channel associated with my account...nothing else paranormal at all added.

I understand the ease it takes to say its fake and not trust the post'er and you have no reason to listen to what I put here, but really...I wouldn't waste my time here if I was B.S'ing

I don't really doubt you believe it's real. I doubt you are having an objective, clear opinion on what you're hearing, though. The way you call others simpletons and get so defensive leads me to think you immediately formed your opinion on what you were hearing, and no one will change your mind. Happens a lot.

And many, many people come here to B.S. Usually young kids and teens, but people do.

Defensive yes, because I heard it first hand and only had these two experiences out of almost two hours (10 minute segments) of recording and asking similar questions...if anyone has other suggestions as what it could be saying, please feel free to interpret. I made my interpretation after administering the questions on the video and listening to it about 30 times afterward. Could it change? Sure. If someone either, shows me proof the program is faked or comes forward and says I was talking to them, I'll change my opinion immediately, but until then, this video's captions are simply my interpretation of what I'm hearing.

I just don't like the thought that someone would actually go out of their way to fabricate a video, and don't like being told that if its made on a computer it has no use. A computer is the best tool you have for a lot of things, and it is a recording device..so why wouldn't it work to contact spirits if it has a functional and correct electronic plugin?

And Yes, some people go out of their way to trick people. They're *******s.

And Yes, some people go out of their way to trick people. They're *******s.

:lol:

I do know how to use a computer, and volume control, and speakers....

Name calling is frowned upon here. This is total BS and you know it.

PS. I did look at on YouTube because it wouldn't play for me any other way.

Edited by msm57

Name calling is frowned upon here. This is total BS and you know it.

PS. I did look at on YouTube because it wouldn't play for me any other way.

I'll apologize for calling you a simpleton, but really "I do know how to use a computer, and volume control, and speakers...."?

I guess shoelaces are next week.

And saying its total BS, give me a break. Writing this is already too much effort. I don't have time to fake it. I'm only here to see what people think of what I heard and get a response because, personally, this being in my house, scared the hell out of me.

As for you, heres a link to something useful, because my name calling was so cruel. Put em to use.

http://compare.ebay.com/like/320715636066?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y&cbt=y

I'll apologize for calling you a simpleton, but really "I do know how to use a computer, and volume control, and speakers...."?

I guess shoelaces are next week.

And saying its total BS, give me a break. Writing this is already too much effort. I don't have time to fake it. I'm only here to see what people think of what I heard and get a response because, personally, this being in my house, scared the hell out of me.

As for you, heres a link to something useful, because my name calling was so cruel. Put em to use.

http://compare.ebay.com/like/320715636066?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y&cbt=y

Kind of a jerk, aren't you?

And this is BS, as well as your attitude.

Edited by Jeffertonturner

Well...I am a simpleton and i am not too familiar with Skype or Crossovertalk...Is it free to use this program that you used to get EVPs??? Is it user friendly?

The ghost sounds shocked to find out it's dead.------Who is the ghost? - The person who lived at my house before I began renting died of an meth o.d. March of last year (confirmed by owner, neighbors). I moved in to the house in June. It was a male who was 28 when he died. He died in the living room in a chair. The session was done on the 3rd floor of the house, which was previously his bedroom. I don't know if this is the ghost of not, the last question I ask is if the ghost lived here, and it sounds like it clearly says 'no I didn't'I think I'll take another shot or two at it from the living room and see what happens. I'll post in the next few days with any results.

Defensive yes, because I heard it first hand and only had these two experiences out of almost two hours (10 minute segments) of recording and asking similar questions...if anyone has other suggestions as what it could be saying, please feel free to interpret. I made my interpretation after administering the questions on the video and listening to it about 30 times afterward. Could it change? Sure. If someone either, shows me proof the program is faked or comes forward and says I was talking to them, I'll change my opinion immediately, but until then, this video's captions are simply my interpretation of what I'm hearing. I just don't like the thought that someone would actually go out of their way to fabricate a video, and don't like being told that if its made on a computer it has no use. A computer is the best tool you have for a lot of things, and it is a recording device..so why wouldn't it work to contact spirits if it has a functional and correct electronic plugin?And Yes, some people go out of their way to trick people. They're *******s.

If the title of the thread didnt already suggest you think you know what this is, you continue to refer to the sound as THE ghost. Shouldnt the first question be 'is this a ghost?' rather then what you have put forward. You then go on to confuse the interpretation part: are you saying its just 'your interpretation' that its a ghost OR are you saying that its your interpretation of what the words are that are being said?? you actually are saying both these things midflow.

I'll apologize for calling you a simpleton, but really "I do know how to use a computer, and volume control, and speakers...."? I guess shoelaces are next week.And saying its total BS, give me a break. Writing this is already too much effort. I don't have time to fake it. I'm only here to see what people think of what I heard and get a response because, personally, this being in my house, scared the hell out of me. As for you, heres a link to something useful, because my name calling was so cruel. Put em to use. http://compare.ebay.com/like/320715636066?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y&cbt=y

and dont apologise to someone for slapping them and then proceed to kick them after the apology.

Have some respect or the skepics here will have you for breakfast with an attitude like that.

Play nice.

Interpretation that it is a ghost, and interpretation of what is being said. And really, you're picking what I said apart because I referred to it as a ghost.

Next time I will make sure to rephrase as 'the possible ghost/spirit/him/her/it/raidowave/anomaly/thing' as to not run into this problem again because the skeptics will have me for breakfast and I certainly wouldn't want that.

I'm just kind of angry because immediately after I posted it, the first two people who respond call it a fake video without offering any input otherwise on what it could be, other than a hoax. Basically calling me a swindler. So I respond, because I'm not a liar and that, to me, is offensive.

Next I'm getting ragged on by a few people for me responding to essentially being called a liar. Ok. I'll take that, I was harsh, I was a jerk about it. Agreed.

Next time, I'll post a straight audio recording with no subtitles, and let you all decide first before I say what I think it is.

Last thing I'll say, after months of reading posts here and finally joining to add my only personal experience, I learned that it was a bad idea. You think people are immediately out to get you, out to trick you for whatever reason. I bring my ONLY lifetime personal experience here! (which for someone who is open minded to ghosts and has been, is a big ****g deal!) and can't get one person to give me the response I ask for.

Basically, if you think its fake, go write somewhere else. I asked for interpretations from people who would actually attempt to listen to the audio and figure it out like I did. And, If you're a skeptic, what are you doing in a paranormal forum anyway?

Interpretation that it is a ghost, and interpretation of what is being said. And really, you're picking what I said apart because I referred to it as a ghost.

Next time I will make sure to rephrase as 'the possible ghost/spirit/him/her/it/raidowave/anomaly/thing' as to not run into this problem again because the skeptics will have me for breakfast and I certainly wouldn't want that.

I'm just kind of angry because immediately after I posted it, the first two people who respond call it a fake video without offering any input otherwise on what it could be, other than a hoax. Basically calling me a swindler. So I respond, because I'm not a liar and that, to me, is offensive.

Next I'm getting ragged on by a few people for me responding to essentially being called a liar. Ok. I'll take that, I was harsh, I was a jerk about it. Agreed.

Next time, I'll post a straight audio recording with no subtitles, and let you all decide first before I say what I think it is.

Last thing I'll say, after months of reading posts here and finally joining to add my only personal experience, I learned that it was a bad idea. You think people are immediately out to get you, out to trick you for whatever reason. I bring my ONLY lifetime personal experience here! (which for someone who is open minded to ghosts and has been, is a big ****g deal!) and can't get one person to give me the response I ask for.

Basically, if you think its fake, go write somewhere else. I asked for interpretations from people who would actually attempt to listen to the audio and figure it out like I did. And, If you're a skeptic, what are you doing in a paranormal forum anyway?

Please don't let the skeptics scare you away!! :( I'm interested in hearing more EVP's that you get and any stories that you might have about the paranormal :)

B) This was my first attempt at using the technology and yes I enhanced the audio. Only through compression and gain (clarity, loudness).

Hello my friend,

I listened but couldnt really make out what was being said.

However, just a little tip for future posts

Dont post an answer which contains insults, it isnt called for and serves no purpose.

Good luck re future investigation through whatever means you use ;)

its not a bad idea to post here. It will provide you with strong opposition and if what you post stands up to this scrutiny..then all is good. I am merely pointing out that you should expect some opposition, and you must not result to insults..basically as I said before..just play nice!

For the record I am not a skeptic and have a very open mind coupled with belief in things such as the ETH.

its not a bad idea to post here. It will provide you with strong opposition and if what you post stands up to this scrutiny..then all is good. I am merely pointing out that you should expect some opposition, and you must not result to insults..basically as I said before..just play nice!

For the record I am not a skeptic and have a very open mind coupled with belief in things such as the ETH.

"It will provide you with strong opposition and if what you post stands up to this scrutiny..then all is good."

Yeah, cause opposition was the entire purpose of my original post. Should have posted it as a fake video, maybe the opposition would have actually given it a chance then.' Like, are you sure this is isn't real?lol

If you weren't there for yourself its hard to give a person the benefit of the doubt, sure, but to go out of your way to post negative comments about a video is ridiculous, unless it's clearly fake.

Personally I pass a lot of posts I think are crap...you know what I do? Click the back button and go about my business. That kind of goes with the notion, If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. Someones mom was onto something when they invented that doozie.

"It will provide you with strong opposition and if what you post stands up to this scrutiny..then all is good."

Yeah, cause opposition was the entire purpose of my original post. Should have posted it as a fake video, maybe the opposition would have actually given it a chance then.' Like, are you sure this is isn't real?lol

If you weren't there for yourself its hard to give a person the benefit of the doubt, sure, but to go out of your way to post negative comments about a video is ridiculous, unless it's clearly fake.

Personally I pass a lot of posts I think are crap...you know what I do? Click the back button and go about my business. That kind of goes with the notion, If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. Someones mom was onto something when they invented that doozie.

yes but you did finish with ' Let me know what you think?'

this will ofcourse invite both positive and negative comments, usually the indifferent ones dont get posted.

If someone calls it fake...dont take it personally, ask them why they think so.

Remember that we are talking about something that has not be globally proven and/or accepted as fact..

Anyhow, I hope you have some positive feedback about your video, good luck.

After reviewing your videos I can safely conclude there is nothing more here than digital interference. When reviewing the technical specifications of Crossovertalk, you find the creator, Bill Chappell, will not release how it works. This is a red flag. When you're submitting a "scientific" tool to be used for validating your experiment. In this case, "communicating with ghosts," automatically every tool used in your process needs to be credible and it's validity solidified and repeatable. This isn't the case here. Thus, any "evidence" received during these Crossovertalk sessions is in fact null-in-void.

This brings me to your video's. The "voices" you were hearing had absolutely NO discernible characteristics of verbalization. All you can hear is some sort of distortion of which your brain was interpreting as someone talking to you. This "voice" was cutting you off, didn't follow your questions etc. Therefore nothing intelligent about it. You were using a device with the pre-notion that you were speaking with the dead, therefor your brain was creating words to something that is simply digital noise. It's called pareidolia.

Well since you're so friendly, I'll give you my opinion.

1. EVP's are junk.

2. You're name is spelled wrong.

:tu: