Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Obama smack down!

cerberusxp

LINK Budget shot down 414 to 0

"So, in one week, Mr. Obama got caught whispering promises to our enemy, incited a race war, raised serious questions about his understanding of the Constitution, and then got smacked down over his proposed budget that was so wildly reckless that even Democrats in Congress could not support it." How embarrassing :blush::blush::blush:

OH and would someone please at least try to explain to me why Obama's SSI # belongs to a dead guy born in Connecticut? :w00t:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cerberusxp

• Imaginarynumber1

• FurthurBB

• and-then

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone doesn't like obama?

Well that's new.

First I've seen of it. Must be a liberal media conspiracy to brainwash us and take away our guns,

I don't care for obama either, but I generally try to stick to the facts when it comes to discussing my dislike of his actions.

I just can't imagine thinking that the president of the USA could get into the position he is without someone doing a little checking first and not finding a bogus SSN; this is the leader of the free world, not fry master at McD's. A tad more riding on his position at the top.

That shows a level of dislike that goes past logic and seems to fall more into a rage that fails to process things logically and grabs onto anything that could be a mistake.

There are things that are not going well for obama, but the only smack down I see is the one that was self inflicted for falling for something so unbelievable.

Wow. Who would consider a biased and fact challenged editorial of the WaPo to be a source of information? Obama didn't "promise" anything and wasn't an "enemy" (still living in the 60's?), in fact, this WILL be more clear after the election. Encited a race war? Seriously? He made logical and heart felt comments that were exactly the right thing to say. It's no secret that no one seems to be able to create a working budget in the current government.

I don't care for obama either, but I generally try to stick to the facts when it comes to discussing my dislike of his actions.

I just can't imagine thinking that the president of the USA could get into the position he is without someone doing a little checking first and not finding a bogus SSN; this is the leader of the free world, not fry master at McD's. A tad more riding on his position at the top.

That shows a level of dislike that goes past logic and seems to fall more into a rage that fails to process things logically and grabs onto anything that could be a mistake.

There are things that are not going well for obama, but the only smack down I see is the one that was self inflicted for falling for something so unbelievable.

Good post! I wish more people could remain objective in these political matters.

Wonder what the author of the above diatribe will write when suddenly they don't have a budget again, and this time in an election year :devil:

Wow. Who would consider a biased and fact challenged editorial of the WaPo to be a source of information? Obama didn't "promise" anything and wasn't an "enemy" (still living in the 60's?), in fact, this WILL be more clear after the election. Encited a race war? Seriously? He made logical and heart felt comments that were exactly the right thing to say. It's no secret that no one seems to be able to create a working budget in the current government.

I do think the situation with the shooting in Florida is out of control, but Obama did not do anything that any other president wouldn't have done in a similar situation. I really think those that are harping on his comments are much more guilty of inciting a race war. They act like because he is 1/2 black he shouldn't say anything about this incident which has been getting national attention. That is just wrong.

Well this is quite easily dismissed as fabricated.

http://www.snopes.co...irthers/ssn.asp

Still if as said he was born in HI why a Connecticut # period?

His selective service record has been PURGED! Why?

Look the man is a fraud plain and simple.Example

“Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light.”…George Washington

Edited by cerberusxp

Still if as said he was born in HI why a Connecticut # period?

SSN# do not refer to states.

From http://www.ssa.gov/history/ssn/geocard.html

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

Generally, numbers were assigned beginning in the northeast and moving westward. So people on the east coast have the lowest numbers and those on the west coast have the highest numbers.

Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

Again, easily dismissed with a simple google search. Imagine that....

The Senate was 60/40 democrat for 2 years and they still had no budget.

I do think the situation with the shooting in Florida is out of control, but Obama did not do anything that any other president wouldn't have done in a similar situation. I really think those that are harping on his comments are much more guilty of inciting a race war. They act like because he is 1/2 black he shouldn't say anything about this incident which has been getting national attention. That is just wrong.

I did not mind what he said. What bothers me is that he isn't doing enough to tamp down what could obviously become a violent situation. Stirring up the base, I get. But this has serious potential for bloodshed if it isn't managed correctly. And he has enough pull with the black community to calm it down overnight if he chooses.

From http://www.ssa.gov/h...sn/geocard.html

Yes they did until 2011 is when it was "changed" to random.

Yes they did until 2011 is when it was "changed" to random.

You 'birthers' are all the same. You refuse to see the facts presented to you and claim it's all lies and fabrication.

Good day, sir.

They don't? Well not since 1973, 1961 is long before 1973. HERE LINKY and now since 2011 they are random. I had an SSI # shortly after I was born and so did most ALL AMERICANS.

Edited by cerberusxp

They don't? Well not since 1973, 1961 is long before 1973. HERE and now since 2011 they are random. I had an SSI # shortly after I was born and so did most ALL AMERICANS.

040 through 049 was ALL Connecticut until 1973.Obama SR nor JR lived in CT and why wait so long to apply? Why was this NOT done when they still lived in HI. You had your # shortly after you were born, not 11 or 12 years later.Granted SR went to Mass. to Harvard in the 70's.

Edited by cerberusxp

They don't? Well not since 1973, 1961 is long before 1973. HERE LINKY and now since 2011 they are random. I had an SSI # shortly after I was born and so did most ALL AMERICANS.

And Obama has also had one shortly since his birth that has belonged to nobody but him. So what if it is a Connecticut number. Maybe it got issued wrong, maybe it was requested that way. Who cares. The point remains that his ssn has never referred to anybody else.

Again, from the SSA: Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information.

Besides, even non citizens can get ssn so your argument is moot anyway.

And from your link:

This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

Oh dear god, another "Aboma ain't from round here!!!!!!!!!" conspiracy. Sigh... this is why we can't have nice things like calm collected discussions about a candidate. We still got a ways to go till election day, so can we try to dial down the crazy for just a tad? He is the President after all. That being said, economy is still borked; we've been at war for close to a decade with jack all to show for it(and another one all but certain), foreign policy is still hella messed up. the Healthcare plan is a Frankenstein monster of everything that was bad in the first draft; racial tensions are waaaay heated up( so much for "Yes we can")

In short President Obama might have made a decent lifetime Senator ( hard to tell for sure as seeing he merely voted "present" on most of his votes) but for time where we seriously needed a FDR clone, he is sadly lacking on all fronts.

Edited by wittyusernamefailed