Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Girl's obsession to look like 'living doll'

Still Waters

She is beautiful, but she looks almost prepubescent! I imagine she gets carded all the time.

She's always looked much younger than her age... the little snot rode the local busses as a 14yo fare until she was 22. LOL. But in reality, she does look older when she's not all dolled up. Not much, but a little bit. :D It helps that she's only 4'11" and weighs less than 100lbs. I don't know if she gets carded, I'd imagine she would... but she doesn't drink or smoke at all, so she's never in places or doing things that would get her carded. The only time I ever saw it happen was when she was 21 and ordered an appetizer in a restaurant that was prickly pear, something else (maybe procuitto ham) and the cactus had been soaked in tequila... the waiter was baffled that she was actually old enough to drink. LOL.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Robbie333

• Eldorado

• and-then

She's always looked much younger than her age... the little snot rode the local busses as a 14yo fare until she was 22. LOL. But in reality, she does look older when she's not all dolled up. Not much, but a little bit. :D It helps that she's only 4'11" and weighs less than 100lbs. I don't know if she gets carded, I'd imagine she would... but she doesn't drink or smoke at all, so she's never in places or doing things that would get her carded. The only time I ever saw it happen was when she was 21 and ordered an appetizer in a restaurant that was prickly pear, something else (maybe procuitto ham) and the cactus had been soaked in tequila... the waiter was baffled that she was actually old enough to drink. LOL.

Your daughter is the double of you ...Lovely pic posted...

• 3 weeks later...

there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with how she dresses. its just a style and its no different from emo/scene/goth or any other subculture. i wouldnt dress as a doll, but she looks kinda cute anyway :D