Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angioplasty a short term fix

Simbi Laveau

http://naturalhealthdossier.com/2012/04/the-medical-procedure-thats-making-money-but-breaking-hearts/

Unnecessary money making proceedure.A friend of mine was a PA at Lenox Hill,in the cardio unit.She told me years ago,she saw more botched angios,than we have hairs on our heads.The fact they interview a Lennox Hill angio doc,is hysterical to me.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Simbi Laveau

• tigger

• George Ford

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I see of what 'doctors' and 'medicine' do to people the more I realise a pretty huge part of it is just modern Snake Oil!

Healthy diet an exercise prevent and fix way more conditions that doctors and medicine companies could ever dream of. But in the UK money spend on education of sports and diet is tiny compared to the billions upon billions spent on the NHS to treat the preventable.

But I suppose where is the money to be made if people simply bought a pair of trainers and started jogging. And where is the money to be made if you just sold whole foods for a reasonable price instead of selling 'chicken' nuggets that contain as much meat as they do artificial additives and fat!

When I lived and worked on a few small organic farms in Australia the kids had this extremely healthy glow and sheen to their skin and very bright shiny eyes. They were full of energy and happiness. Most kids I see over here in the UK have an overall dullness to them.

i think the main thing here is, how many of these patients actually change their lifestyle after such surgeries? they have already damaged their heart, arteries and bodies by quite frankly, being gluttons. there is only so much an angio can do. it is not the be all and end all to fix ones problem, which is what people think it is.

while i agree, there is a lot of quacker out there. there is also use of such surgeries too. having a half **** researched topic like this once again throwing the cat amongst the pigeons and making the less educated people, and those who troll the web for such advice be more afraid of medicine

i think the main thing here is, how many of these patients actually change their lifestyle after such surgeries? they have already damaged their heart, arteries and bodies by quite frankly, being gluttons. there is only so much an angio can do. it is not the be all and end all to fix ones problem, which is what people think it is.

while i agree, there is a lot of quacker out there. there is also use of such surgeries too. having a half **** researched topic like this once again throwing the cat amongst the pigeons and making the less educated people, and those who troll the web for such advice be more afraid of medicine

Well,unfortunately,I absolutely believe there is more unnecessary proceedure,than healing done,in main stream medicine.

The more you know,the better equiped you are to make an informed decision,on how to approach your own health,without being bullied into a proceedure ,that might be unwarranted,and dangerous.

The commentary here,is a very well renoun cardiologist ,not a quack,or a troll.