Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Have you seen a UFO? I saw a UFO, but........

bekindtoyurbuds

In 1994 I saw a ufo, but........................ i have yet to see anything on the internet (ufo videos)resembling what I saw in 1994.

Heck, 99% of the videos I have seen (and I have seen a lot) don't come anything close to what I would consider real (ie, computer manipulation), or an everyday object (meteor or satellite)in my eye

Out of the 1000's of videos I have watched, I can remember 2 (maybe 2, if that) that really got me thinking about what I was seeing, (and i have actually seen a UFO!) The vast majority just didn't look like the real thing.

My question is..................If you have witnessed a UFO........................Have you ever seen an internet video of a "UFO" that looked real to you?

Edited by bekindtoyurbuds

I've seen some things from time to time in the sky that I didn't know what they were, however most of what I've seen posted is either so terrible that you can't make out anything or they're just blobs of light darting around. What's always sort of amazed me is the detail descriptions of the people who have shot the videos. They often go into graphic and very detailed descriptions and the video simply doesn't show what they describe.

I've seen some things from time to time in the sky that I didn't know what they were, however most of what I've seen posted is either so terrible that you can't make out anything or they're just blobs of light darting around. What's always sort of amazed me is the detail descriptions of the people who have shot the videos. They often go into graphic and very detailed descriptions and the video simply doesn't show what they describe.

I have also noticed that.

Sometimes, if there is video evidence, the descriptions rarely (if ever) match what the video is showing. (that could be due to the camcorders limitations??? Im not sure)

I know,

having seen a strange object in the sky (once, and only once, I have never seen anything else like it)

that there are strange things in the sky,

I am a skeptic at heart, even thought I can't explain what I saw (the way it moved, stopped and accelerated).

being a skeptic, I think there is a 99% chance that this object I saw, was owned by the government and of terrestrial origin, but.................there is always that 1% left over,

I have never seen an alien, and this was the only time I have seen this type of object in the sky, (everything else I have seen (in the sky) can be easily explained)

nothing I have ever seen on the internet has ever stopped, changed direction (multiple times), make a spiral and shoot off at (what seemed) an incredible speed, or anything like it

Edited by bekindtoyurbuds

I've seen some pretty weird stuff myself, but i have always believed that most of these sightings are man made objects.

I would need to see and dissect an alien found here on earth in order to believe they are here, but even then, i still wouldn't really know what to believe with all the genetic modification going on. that alien could be man made for all we know LOL

What color was your ufo? did it seem like it was observing you?

I saw one hovering high up in the atmosphere one night with two other people, and when i turned my head away from it, apparently it lifted up and shot up into space, i didn't see that part but it was gone when i looked a second later.

I also talked with one of my sisters co-workers one night, and he told me about an alien encounter he had with two aliens.

He went on to tell me he had a few encounters with those aliens. Sure he could have been lying, but i don't think he was.

He's a very smart guy and i know he's not crazy. He had a look of fear on his face and in his eyes when he was telling me, i could tell he completely believed he had these encounters. Now whether these really were aliens, i have no idea.

But it was pretty interesting nonetheless.

I have also noticed that.

Sometimes, if there is video evidence, the descriptions rarely (if ever) match what the video is showing. (that could be due to the camcorders limitations??? Im not sure)

I know,

having seen a strange object in the sky (once, and only once, I have never seen anything else like it)

that there are strange things in the sky,

I am a skeptic at heart, even thought I can't explain what I saw (the way it moved, stopped and accelerated).

being a skeptic, I think there is a 99% chance that this object I saw, was owned by the government and of terrestrial origin, but.................there is always that 1% left over,

I have never seen an alien, and this was the only time I have seen this type of object in the sky, (everything else I have seen (in the sky) can be easily explained)

nothing I have ever seen on the internet has ever stopped, changed direction (multiple times), make a spiral and shoot off at (what seemed) an incredible speed, or anything like it

The simplest answer is usually the correct one. Most likely a government thingamajig or something like that. I often get a laugh out of people who go to Area 51 and get all upset that they can't go in and take a tour.......because it's a secret base, where they do secret stuff and test secret things. If you you know about it, then it isn't a secret any more.

However, speaking of things being described one way and the videos looking another, one of the greatest examples of that is the Phoenix lights thing. One is obviously flares then the supposed second mystery craft that everyone got their panties in a twist over was described as extremely slow moving, close to the ground, people gave detailed descriptions and no one, I repeat, no one got anything but a really bad video of it at a distance. This sucker went over residential neighborhoods, urban areas and all you have is some really poor quality video that show no detail at all but that everyone was able to tell all sorts of things about. All I can really do is shake my head over it.

Edited by keninsc

I've seen a couple of UFOs in my life so far. And I watch a many UFO videos and have never seen crafts exactly as what I have seen. But there was a few that seemed very similar and I've seen a lot of UFos, with friends aswell.

What color was your ufo? did it seem like it was observing you?

Here is a link to a video I made, re-creating what I saw that night.

Here is a link to a video I made, re-creating what I saw that night.

good video, i liked the song to.

You still didn't really answer my questions tho. I'm gonna assume it was white based on the video, but do you think it was watching you specifically? or do you think it was just there? did it seem like it powered up before it left?

good video, i liked the song to.

You still didn't really answer my questions tho. I'm gonna assume it was white based on the video, but do you think it was watching you specifically? or do you think it was just there? did it seem like it powered up before it left?

The Recreation that I posted above, is pretty true to what I saw. But I can give further details that I could not fully recreate with the video.

The object basically just looked like a bright planet in the sky, (I really couldn't see any shape other then just a very bright white point of light in the sky)

It didn't seem to be producing its own light, it was more of a reflected light (like from the sun) that was lighting up the object (what I can best describe, is how a satellite looks when it travels across the sky at night, as it moves into the light of the sun, (even though it may be night were you are watching) it reflects the light from the sun, making it look like the object is lighting up)

The way it moved through the sky was much smoother then shown in the video, I would say that it "glided" from spot to spot before stopping.

The way it moved reminded me of how an "air hockey puck" glides across the playing field (of the game)

When it stopped at certain points in the sky, it didn't decelerate, it would just stop, pause for about a 1 sec and then continue to move at the preveous speed (in a different direction, like in the video)

As Far as watching me specifically, I don't know, but I would prob have to say no, as the object looked like it was pretty high up in the earths atmosphere (maybe even outside our atmosphere?) I would assume that if it was specifically watching me, it would have come in for a closer look. (maybe?)

It was also odd that nobody else in my Boy Scout troop saw it, there was maybe 8 other kids lying in sleeping bags on the ground looking at the same general area in the sky ( the trees were very thick, and there was only one spot to see the sky from where we were lying on the ground, everything else around us was pitch black, no camp fire or moon)

^What I mean is that there were very little distractions as far as what was around us, everyone was just lying on there backs with faces toward the sky.

To me, if you were looking at the sky at the time this object was visible, it would have been hard to miss (VERY HARD), but still nobody else saw it. But to be fair I have no idea exactly where everyone's eyes were pointed at the time.

As Far as the object "powering up", I think the spiral movement it made at the end (just before it shot off at a high speed) may have been necessary for the object to somehow get the energy it needed to travel at high speeds. (Sort of like a sling shot effect)

They saw a UFO in Stephenville Tx, last year and Today I drove thru there to see one, ANd All I saw was the Mother Ship masked as the Town Square ! :wacko:

But the Chicken Fried Steak was worth the Drive !

post-68971-0-68668700-1334516344_thumb.j

My question is..................If you have witnessed a UFO........................Have you ever seen an internet video of a "UFO" that looked real to you?

Yes. I've seen an orb type UFO a year back, the likes of which are reported frequently in south america. Something like this

asdfasfdx.png

The Recreation that I posted above, is pretty true to what I saw. But I can give further details that I could not fully recreate with the video.

The object basically just looked like a bright planet in the sky, (I really couldn't see any shape other then just a very bright white point of light in the sky)

It didn't seem to be producing its own light, it was more of a reflected light (like from the sun) that was lighting up the object (what I can best describe, is how a satellite looks when it travels across the sky at night, as it moves into the light of the sun, (even though it may be night were you are watching) it reflects the light from the sun, making it look like the object is lighting up)

The way it moved through the sky was much smoother then shown in the video, I would say that it "glided" from spot to spot before stopping.

The way it moved reminded me of how an "air hockey puck" glides across the playing field (of the game)

When it stopped at certain points in the sky, it didn't decelerate, it would just stop, pause for about a 1 sec and then continue to move at the preveous speed (in a different direction, like in the video)

As Far as watching me specifically, I don't know, but I would prob have to say no, as the object looked like it was pretty high up in the earths atmosphere (maybe even outside our atmosphere?) I would assume that if it was specifically watching me, it would have come in for a closer look. (maybe?)

It was also odd that nobody else in my Boy Scout troop saw it, there was maybe 8 other kids lying in sleeping bags on the ground looking at the same general area in the sky ( the trees were very thick, and there was only one spot to see the sky from where we were lying on the ground, everything else around us was pitch black, no camp fire or moon)

^What I mean is that there were very little distractions as far as what was around us, everyone was just lying on there backs with faces toward the sky.

To me, if you were looking at the sky at the time this object was visible, it would have been hard to miss (VERY HARD), but still nobody else saw it. But to be fair I have no idea exactly where everyone's eyes were pointed at the time.

As Far as the object "powering up", I think the spiral movement it made at the end (just before it shot off at a high speed) may have been necessary for the object to somehow get the energy it needed to travel at high speeds. (Sort of like a sling shot effect)

Thanks for the further details. That is interesting that nobody else saw it. Since thats the case, a lot of people will probably think you were dreaming, imagined it, or halucinated. Are you sure their eyes were open and they were awake?

Its also a possibility that you are lying and you just want attention, but i don't think you are. I mean, why go through all the trouble of making a video and all that? Did you post that video off of your own youtube account? (scratch that) i just looked and you did. The reason why i asked, is because its also a possibility that you could be posting that video here to get people to go to your youtube channel where you promote a product of yours. I just looked, and thats not the case.

At least yet.

With that all out of the way, i believe you are being honest. Theres always that off chance that your not, but at this point in time, i believe you are being truthful.

Many people have had bizzare experiences (i have had some pretty weird ones) they cannot explain, who knows, maybe some of the kids with you saw it but saw it when it was not moving and then closed their eyes, or maybe some saw it but didn't want to say anything because it was an unbelievable event and they didn't want anybody thinking they were crazy.

It sounds like you are pretty sure they were awake tho, i'm just trying to make sure, thats all.

Good luck, i hope you find the answer you are looking for. I have other potential explanations, but they may seem a little out there to some. Let me know if your interested, i can send you a pm.

• 2 months later...

I saw an unidentified flying object once, I will never forget it being Im one of those people who think Aliens are some crazy human delusion to take our minds off the fact that we took a major dump upon our own planet... Even still, wtf was it? I know what a plane looks like and how lights on planes blink. It definitely wasn't a plane, I keep convincing myself that it was but theres just no way. I was in Lewiston Idaho when I was about 13 or so which would be 18 years ago, I was winding down due to the sun setting and I stopped to look at the sky over the back of our house which was a large Alfalfa field at the time. Over the horizon I saw something massive and fairly low to the ground and it had multi-colored lights going all the way around it. Lights going all around one by one in slow sequence. The more I focused on the lights the more I was frozen and unable to turn away. It was huge and flat, circular in shape parallel to the ground. No sound. No sound whatsoever at all, not just from the object itself but the whole world around me got silent, I might as well have been underwater. The weirdest part of it was it felt like it was coming right toward me like it noticed that I had noticed it, the object itself seemed intelligent like it wasn't actually a craft of any sort but something else entirely, it moved fairly slow but the lights on it had me stuck there and what must have been minutes felt like only a few seconds. Next thing I know Im in the front of our house with a thousand yard stare looking at the house across the street completely out of it like I had just woken up, groggy and slowly getting my senses back and even though the sun was almost completely set by now my eyes seemed to be adjusting to the light. Idk wtf it was but Im convinced it wasn't a craft of any sort, it wasn't a mass imo (though it wanted to be perceived as such), surely someone else would have noticed it too or maybe they did and kept it to themselves much like I did until now, who knows...

Sorry for the late welcome "bekindtoyourbuds" ! But Any sighting is prone to massive diesection ! Specially in here !

Like just last night I was watching a really campy UFO Chasers`s show on NAt GEO or some such,And realized that the Stephenville sightint was in 2008 ! Wow ! How did four years pass so quick?

Anywho, Keep looking up and gather all the information and surroundings info ect If you ever see another.

The only way to prove they are out there man,Is to Catch one red handed,greyhanded, what ever handed and rush them to the closest Bus stop. At least a few Bums will believe you !

If thats not possible then breed with it and the off spring just may have enough Alien DNA to set the Human race on its ear !

Well Keep Postin !justDONTEATUS.

Has anyone seen an UFO that isn't just a dot of light? I want to believe sooooo bad, but nothing I've seen comes even close.

Has anyone seen an UFO that isn't just a dot of light? I want to believe sooooo bad, but nothing I've seen comes even close.

Yes, lots of people have seen UFOs up close that were not just lights in the night sky. I saw one myself that was metallic and Saturn-shaped, that hovered next to a radio tower for 10-15 minutes before taking off at high speed. It made no sound and had no visible means of propulsion. My sighting is nothing unusual and there are probably a million of them by now for all i know. There are people who have gotten even closer to them than that, and literally claimed to have touched them or looked around inside, even to have been taken aboard if you believe some of those accounts.

I didn't see any aliens or "occupants" of any kind, however, and I wonder if the UFO I saw even had a "crew", as opposed to being a machine or a device of some kind. I have no idea what it really was or where it came from, but I can think of many possibilities. If anybody knows this information they certainly haven't told me about it.

When I was in the military, I was invited to a lecture once that was given by a scientist who had all kinds of pictures and documents in his slideshow that he explained were the real thing, including some about a UFO crash in the Southwest that occurred sometime in the 1950s. Most UFO reports can be explained as something more conventional, but I am personally convinced that some are the Real McCoy.

PS I am the the real McGuffin, but I just started this new account after my computer crashed.

Yes, lots of people have seen UFOs up close that were not just lights in the night sky. I saw one myself that was metallic and Saturn-shaped, that hovered next to a radio tower for 10-15 minutes before taking off at high speed. It made no sound and had no visible means of propulsion.

How close would you say you were? Where was this? Too bad you didn't have a video camera with you :alien:

How close would you say you were? Where was this? Too bad you didn't have a video camera with you :alien:

It was in South Korea, where I lived for about five years. It was across the road from my office and I'd estimate that I was about 200-300 yards away from it, but unfortunately I didn't have a camera with me, and this was long before the era of cell phones that take pictures for immediate upload to the Internet. Nothing like that existed yet.

This might not be the answer you are looking for, but I saw a UFO up close once. I useto live across the street from a park that has a large playground, baseball and a soccer field. There is a hill behind the park that is covered with trees, one day I happened to be in my 2nd floor bedroom and looked out the window. In font of the hill in the air just behind the park I saw a floating ball that was about 1.5-2 feet across and looked either white or chrome. It was about 20 feet above the tops of the trees, I would say I was about 200 yards from it when I first saw it. It floated in one place for about ten seconds then moved away along the side of the hill starting slow and getting faster untill it was gone behind some trees. When I first saw it I thought it was just an RC helicopter or blimp. But the reason I don't think it was is because my window was open and I didn't hear any sound, but I could hear the kids at the park. It clearly looked like a sphere and it never came back or made any type of eratic movement. In my opinion it was some type of ball lightning or plasma but I really have no idea. As far as the OPs topic, I guess I never saw anything like it on video.

Yes, lots of people have seen UFOs up close that were not just lights in the night sky. I saw one myself that was metallic and Saturn-shaped, that hovered next to a radio tower for 10-15 minutes before taking off at high speed. It made no sound and had no visible means of propulsion. My sighting is nothing unusual and there are probably a million of them by now for all i know. There are people who have gotten even closer to them than that, and literally claimed to have touched them or looked around inside, even to have been taken aboard if you believe some of those accounts.

I didn't see any aliens or "occupants" of any kind, however, and I wonder if the UFO I saw even had a "crew", as opposed to being a machine or a device of some kind. I have no idea what it really was or where it came from, but I can think of many possibilities. If anybody knows this information they certainly haven't told me about it.

When I was in the military, I was invited to a lecture once that was given by a scientist who had all kinds of pictures and documents in his slideshow that he explained were the real thing, including some about a UFO crash in the Southwest that occurred sometime in the 1950s. Most UFO reports can be explained as something more conventional, but I am personally convinced that some are the Real McCoy.

PS I am the the real McGuffin, but I just started this new account after my computer crashed.

Yup, I saw one that was about the size of a Star Trek shuttle, maybe a bit bigger. Glowing red "windscreen" that flashed back when I waved at it (very timidly, it was about 100 metres away in the car wing mirror and I was kind of bricking myself). Barring coincidence, the UFO was obviously watching me. Unless it was hovering out of view of the sports club when I finished karate for some other arcane reason, and was facing down the road I drove home out of sheer chance (ie some random atmospheric plasma condensed at that moment in that configuration and happened to flash when I made a tiny gesture). Or maybe I'm just lying and making it up.

Still a skeptic, though.

That was the most significant. I have also discovered this about UFOs: the interesting ones have a habit of disappearing in the few seconds that I scramble to get my camera out of my bag. Or else don't show up on camera.

Edited by Captain Zim

Welcome back MAc ! Guffin that is Still got all your data I see ! Good on you for saving it ! One thing you never forget it once you see it right ? My sighting was for sure not a dot of light ! IT had shape color,size reflection,mass. It was "Da-Bomb"

I'm honestly not trying to be cynical, like I said, I really want to believe! I once saw a triangular silent flying unidentified object seemingly doing impossible maneuvers at high speed. I was in my car so I decided to track it down. The roads were fairly open. When I got a clear, close view of it, it turned out to be a glider. It as all black and the guy steering it was in black too. The seemingly impossible moves were an optical illusion - I thought it was farther than it was - although the guy was doing some pretty fancy moves in the air.

For those who have seen more convincing UFOs, I wonder what would happen if you had been able to track it down. If I hand't tracked mine down I would've been convinced I saw something incredible.

Every time I ride on an airplane I look out the window (ideally up) to see if I see anything. No luck thus far :\

• Like 1