Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your Claim To Fame

acute

i help work on the Nanotyrannus that the burpee museum found back in high school. very important find that made quite a stir in the paleontological community. they still can't agree whether it is a young T.rex or a new species.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acute

• sarah_444

• Ealdwita

• ouija ouija

Way back in 2002 I played Batman in a film series... and featured with a few footballers - Beckham, Zidane, Del Pierro, Raul, Rui Costa, Barthez to name drop a few.

I made a sandwich for Mark Whalberg, Sam Roberts and John Cena (not all on the same day) way back when I worked at a Quiznos.

I also met Biff Naked at thee airport.

Once in 1999 a good friend of mine and I went to a Beck show in Kansas city, Missouri. Great show. We hung at the she afterwards in the parking lot and then decided to go get some food. We went to Denny's and who was sitting there in a booth by himself but Beck gosh-darned Hanssen himself! So we asked if we could sit with him for a few, and he was cool enough to let us. We chatted for about 15 min and he left. Really nice guy.

Oh and also I once played drums in a band that opened for the band Veruca Salt..nice folks also.

Edited by orangepeaceful79

• 2 months later...

I know the people whose cottage was used in the film Stardust.

In the Cotswold area.

I have already been on TV twice, in a program and in the news.

Note: This didn't involve any form of illegal activity.

I was unfortunately reminded today by my mother that when I was 9 years old I was on an episode of "Tiny Talent Time" for Jazz Dancing. I pray that video never comes out. :unsure2:

I was unfortunately reminded today by my mother that when I was 9 years old I was on an episode of "Tiny Talent Time" for Jazz Dancing. I pray that video never comes out. :unsure2:

Time for an extensive google search :devil:

Time for an extensive google search :devil:

Don't you dare. *squinty eyed stare*

lol

I already searched just incase...you won't find nothin!

Don't you dare. *squinty eyed stare*

lol

I already searched just incase...you won't find nothin!

Ahh - but I have other ways of searching. I know people, who know people, who may or may not be ninjas :ph34r:

Edited by orangepeaceful79

Ahh - but I have other ways of searching. I know people, who know people, who may or may not be ninjas :ph34r:

ninjas dont intimidate me. ;)

I met Mickey Mouse once!

He was walking around the Magic Kingdom-it was him! I swear! :ph34r:

I swear, I have more bad ones than good. Here goes... :unsure2:

My step father is related to John Wilkes Boothe, the man who shot Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States of America. Also involving my step-dad, but not exactly a claim to anything or anyone specifically famous, my step-dad grew up most of his life with 3 siblings and their mother, and a father who they all were "told" was serving in a military branch; the navy if I remember correctly. Well, when he died, still presumably of natural causes, the government came to their house to tie up business, and some people informed my step-dad and his family that 1, his father was not serving in a direct military branch, but was actually someone they shipped around to build,fix, and operate radios and communication devices in WW2. Second of all, the government appreciated his work so much, that they knowingly and willingly sent him two separate checks, one for each family. That man was probably rolling around in his grave, thankful to be dead. They say one woman's scorn is bad.

-I have a sister who was in a serious relationship with someone now playing for The Phoenix Sun's NBA team, shortly dated Antoine Cason of The San Diego Chargers, the NFL team, and had another serious relationship with someone else who used to play for The SD Chargers, but just went to another team within the past season or two I think

-One of my exes is playing Canadian pro football first time next season

-I've had a couple pieces of writing published, nothing big or fancy

-This I refuse to drop names on, but I do have some pretty influential and some aristocratic family in Europe, even though I'm American. I've met some pretty interesting people politically tied one way or another from France, Germany, England, and Russia, to name a few, and I've sat down to dinner on more than one occasion with a folk or two who've been known to at least dabble in The Serbian Mafia

-My grandfather or greatgrandfather helped design part of the moonrover

-I am somewhat distantly related to the painter Franz Von Stuck

-I dated a guy in a later part of middle school and early years of high school for me, and we're still very good friends. His mom designed a ton of mechanical stuff for Nascar that branched out, and she had a nasty divorce with her husband, so when she died she left my now just-friend her little dynasty to spite her ex-husband. He's only got his hands on part of it until he's 18, but come next birthday for him, he'll be sitting on a multi-hundredmillion dollar affair

-My "mother" is one of those dreaded TSA people in the airport (keep your pants on, folks :P ), so she's had tons of celebs come through. Janet Jackson, Tim McGraw, Mary J. Blige, Ladamian Tomlinson, Tony Gwynn, Gwen Stefani, the guy who plays Gibbs on NCIS, whose name for now escapes me

• 4 weeks later...

I met Hunter S. Thompson when I was a teenager.

I fixed the Plumbing at one of Don Johnsons houses.

I've done electrical work for Sylvester Stallone.

And electrical work for Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn.

• 1 month later...

I'm a neko. A cat girl. that's my claim.