Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biggest Loser For Pets

Simbi Laveau

Does your cat binge when the Tom cat outside has dumped her ?

Does your bunny over eat when he gets depressed about being altered ?

Put them on the Pet Fit Club !

Get fit and maybe win the big prize ! :w00t:

http://www.petside.com/article/pet-fit-club-biggest-loser-style-competition-battles-pet-obesity

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Simbi Laveau

• Beckys_Mom

Does your cat binge when the Tom cat outside has dumped her ?

I have a Tom Cat and a female tabby ( his sister Misty)... She LOVES to see him leave the house so she can eat up hi share too...

I think my Tom cat Wallie steals food of a neighbors dog.. What gave me that idea was..I could hear a tin bowl rattle in their yard...dog barking like crazy... My Cat jumping the fences.. coming in licking his mouth after feeding.. So yeaa He is most likely stealing food from a neighbors dog...I hope some day that dog catches Wallie tongue.gif.......He would not feel like eating after it...Misty LOVES to see this and she gets his helping too ....

My two cats never know when to STOP eating ....I used to think my Tom cat was greedier than her but NOPE.....She is now worse than him

She is happy to see him lockedo ut by mistake...She will even run in in front of him to take his food 1st..........

If both are laying on top of one of the beds..fast asleep.... The sec you pick up their bowls in the kitchen, you will hear THIUD THUD.!!.. jumping done off the bed just to rush for the food...Misty is usually always 1st down...Wally sits trying to waken up first

She is getting tubby on it .....I have had to cut back on her food per day....

Edited by Beckys_Mom

None of my guys are fat,but i have to do feedings,so everyone eats,and no one bullies .

None of my guys are fat,but i have to do feedings,so everyone eats,and no one bullies .

I often wonder why my two cats after feeding, will come in to us when we are eating, to sit and stare...Most times waving their paws at us, to say - Come on give us some too...Turn our backs for a second..and up they jump to steal off our plates

I wonder ...would they share theirs with us if we sat looking at them ? ........I somehow doubt it tongue.gif

I often wonder why my two cats after feeding, will come in to us when we are eating, to sit and stare...Most times waving their paws at us, to say - Come on give us some too...Turn our backs for a second..and up they jump to steal off our plates

I wonder ...would they share theirs with us if we sat looking at them ? ........I somehow doubt it tongue.gif

Ohhhh hhhellll no.

What's yours is theirs,and what's theirs is theirs.

^_^

I did have one cat that shared....shes long gone.I miss her.