Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alpha Draconians

StarseedSif

:) What I'm curious about now is, how does this topic receive such replies? I'll never understand how topics like this get all the postings and others that really should don't.... :blush:

I didn't expect more than one or two replies. x)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StarseedSif

• itsnotoutthere

• TSS

• None of the above

I didn't expect more than one or two replies. x)

Hey! More Power to ya!!! Hope you stick around UM and use the resources and people here to learn and absorb! It can be a great place to do such things!

:) What I'm curious about now is, how does this topic receive such replies? I'll never understand how topics like this get all the postings and others that really should don't.... :blush:

LOL Good question. I think it has something to do with monotony. ^_^

I am not aloud to disclose any information relating to the person who taught me what I know.

If I were to say anything more in depth, it could give away information that is not mine to tell.

How old am I?

Ah I really shoulden't keep up my habbit of posting early in the morning, or in the evening when I'm unfocused. But yes, I meant to ask how old you are, in a rough estimate if it's not to inappropipate or personal.

But if you say you're not allowed to go into the subjects deeper of how you came to this belief, and what people have said/done to reinforce this, well I suppose there isn't alot to be said anymore then. Shame really, I'm sure more than a few here were curious to this questions, but nothing new that we go without explanations. :yes:

In response to post #61

"So basically what you're saying is that you are mad." which was my response to:-

The craziest of people are closest to the truth.

"You shall know the truth, and the truth will make you mad." Aldous Huxley

and :-

I'd rather admit I'm not all there than insist that I am completely sane.

and :-

Call me crazy, because I know it sounds that way.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Have you told your 'present' parents that they are imposters? & not your real parents, they might be a bit upset when you tell them that is what you believe." which was my response to :-

I believe that my mother is Pleiadian, and my father is of Draconian blood. In that being said, I am not speaking of my current physical parents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah so thats how a forum works, you make up whatever stories you like as fact, invite people to comment & then ask them not to comment if you don't like what they say.......you haven't been here long have you.p.s. you still haven't explained how i have insulted you" which was my response to :-

This is my topic; therefore, I am entitled to state my opinion.

Mysteries are called mysteries for a reason.

This site is filled with paranormal and extra terrestrial ideas..

I would appreciate it if you would discontinue posting on my topic now.

Thanks.

The 3 best evidence threads not only covered more ufo cases then i've ever seen discussed on one thread, but went into a lot of detail about interpretation of evidence etc....any threads that pop up now go full circle back to interpretation. It's going to take a pretty spectacular ufo case to generate that kind of interest again (imo). So when a thread like this pops up, it's something different, people pop along out of curiosity...I don't know about anybody else but that's why I find myself in other areas of the board now, this section seems to have run out of steam of late...it needs a new case that doesn't rely on belief to push it along, when that happens, this section will kick off again like the old days..

If your real parents are aliens how were you born? Who gave birth to you?

Which also raises the interesting point, how would a sexual coupling of two entirely different alien species produce anything?

Only species with a very similar genetic makeup can produce offspring.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Which also raises the interesting point, how would a sexual coupling of two entirely different alien species produce anything?

Only species with a very similar genetic makeup can produce offspring.

Yeah im trying to wrap my head around this whole thing.

Hi Sif,

You admit that there is no proof for your 'beliefs' of alien heritage and in fact you cast doubts on your own sanity, but you seem to be presenting these 'beliefs' as 'facts'?

Have you considered that you are underpinning those ideas that you have, which are based on dreams etc with other ideas like alien wars, names of alien races, translations of alien languages etc, that have no basis in proven fact or reality at all.

I understand that you have had personal experiences that you find difficult to equate with the rational 'everyday' world, but why not seek to interpret your dreams and 'feelings' using more conventional tools?

Have you considered that by interpreting your dreams etc in this way you may simply be misinterpreting a perfectly natural desire that we all feel to one extent or another to be unique, different from the herd, 'special'?

Or that these experiences could just be your sub-conscious seeking to understand itself with a big dose of personal creativity and individuality thrown in making for some fantastic 'out of the box' dreams and feelings?

In short, is there (in your opinion) a possibility that you might just be a special and creative person whose mind is open to new concepts but that the conclusions about non-human origin/intervention might simply be wrong?

ATB

Gene

Hi Sif,

You admit that there is no proof for your 'beliefs' of alien heritage and in fact you cast doubts on your own sanity, but you seem to be presenting these 'beliefs' as 'facts'?

Have you considered that you are underpinning those ideas that you have, which are based on dreams etc with other ideas like alien wars, names of alien races, translations of alien languages etc, that have no basis in proven fact or reality at all.

I understand that you have had personal experiences that you find difficult to equate with the rational 'everyday' world, but why not seek to interpret your dreams and 'feelings' using more conventional tools?

Have you considered that by interpreting your dreams etc in this way you may simply be misinterpreting a perfectly natural desire that we all feel to one extent or another to be unique, different from the herd, 'special'?

Or that these experiences could just be your sub-conscious seeking to understand itself with a big dose of personal creativity and individuality thrown in making for some fantastic 'out of the box' dreams and feelings?

In short, is there (in your opinion) a possibility that you might just be a special and creative person whose mind is open to new concepts but that the conclusions about non-human origin/intervention might simply be wrong?

ATB

Gene

The phrase 'hitting the nail on the head' springs to mind.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

In late December of 2011.

I met an individual who has shown me a lot.

I only recently discovered my angelic name a week ago, if that, by powerful shaman.

Meditation has also offered me some insight.

I've received the word "Plejera" while asking myself repeatedly who I am.

Plejera is a more formal term for Pleiadian.

To the part I have put in bold;

Was Plejera just a word that popped into your head?

How do you know it is a formal term for Pleiadian?

As the word Plejera means Player in Croatian.

Itsnototthere you hit this one right on the head, even though genetic has it flaws that can cause the offspring to have troubles due to few codes of make up sequence in module of DNA coding, of the blue print of both parents combined. The carrier gene from either one parent or both has effects that can cause chronic problems also in some cases offspring can die in young age or after birth.

Not many people would think of this in some way even though genetics can affect all sorts of life of species on earth or not its part of life cycles that holds mysteries and science.

Both.

Reincarnation.

To the part I have put in bold;

Was Plejera just a word that popped into your head?

How do you know it is a formal term for Pleiadian?

As the word Plejera means Player in Croatian.

Yes, the word popped into my head.

I've done research, and also been told by many of my Pleiadian friends.

The Pleiades are a cluster of young stars a little under 400 light years from Earth. They are all less than 150 million years old (the stars, so any planets would be even younger), which is problematic for any claims of intelligent life living on any planets orbiting them, given that intelligent life (and I use the term cautiously) took over 2 billion years to develop here on Earth.

It is not impossible the conditions in the cluster could force a more rapid evolution, given the large number of stars and thus much higher radiation in the nebula the stars are all forming in - but that itself poses another problem as the level of radiation would probably be far too high for organic life to have any kind of stable evolutionary path, such as the one here on Earth which led to the forms of life currently occupying this planet.

While the Pleiades have been a popular pick as 'life-bearing stars' in non-scientific circles (due to various 'psychics' and 'channelers' promoting them), they are actually hold an extremely low probability for harbouring even microscopic or microbial life.

I'm new on here.

I've been on the site multiples times before, but just for browsing, and never stayed.

It doesn't seem like there are a lot of people who are believers, or even open about E.T. life, on here.

I am just curious as to if there is anyone else who is part Alpha Draconian, or Pleiadian?

Try AndromedanStarSeed?

Both.

Reincarnation.

So you were born by alien parents first, then died, then were reborn from a human?

Yes, the word popped into my head.

I've done research, and also been told by many of my Pleiadian friends.

"Research" Please elaborate.

"many of my Pleiadian friends" Please elaborate on this too.

"Research" Please elaborate.

"many of my Pleiadian friends" Please elaborate on this too.

That is offensive. I will report you right now.

:P

If you honestly believe that you are descended from extra-terriastrial non-humans, then you should have you DNA sequence checked... Trust me... If there is any non-human in your DNA it will show up...

Should it actually show up then you have absolute proof positive to silence those who doubt your claim (plus you'd be wickedly famous to boot!)... If not... well that will tell you something too...

That is offensive. I will report you right now.

:P

"Offensive" Please elaborate. ;)

Edited by Atlantia