Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What really happened to Whitney

gstatuz

She died through self harm and neglect...............period.

And to be honest least said the better really.

Why is it people are always looking for explanations in conspiracies when openly drug-addicted people die from complications of their addictions?

Ach, there are still some anti- Courtney Love extremists around crying murder about Kurt Cobain.

It's so disrespectful sometimes.

Why is it people are always looking for explanations in conspiracies when openly drug-addicted people die from complications of their addictions?

that mostly happens with celebrities....if Joe or Jane Average die from year-long drug abuse, people do see the connection. But with famous folks,there are always people who can't cope with the loss or the fact that "their" star was containing more substances than a pharmacy, and then they start looking for "explanations" and conspiracy theories emerge....

Ach, there are still some anti- Courtney Love extremists around crying murder about Kurt Cobain.

It's so disrespectful sometimes.

A lot of people think she did try to have him killed.

Friends of mine knew El Duce.They all think its true.

No idea about his actual death,but it was odd.

Too many strange coincidences with whitney, kurt shot himself. It is completely different.

What strange coincidences.

She wasn't a 911 witness.

She abused herself for years.

We are lucky we had her as long as we did.

hahaha did you read the article??

You realize that the "article" you're referring to is just a post on some guy's blog and it is not backed up by any kind of verifiable evidence nor are there any sources listed, right...?

Cz

Edited by Czero 101
  • Like 1

You realize that the "article" you're referring to is just a post on some guy's blog and it is not backed up by any kind of verifiable evidence nor are there any sources listed, right...?

Cz

Its a point of view taken from what has been served by the media. Everything I see on there you can easily verify on google. The article is just questioning the weird occurrences

hahaha if there was solid evidence it wouldn't be an "unexplained-mysterie"

What coincidences??!! You blind bro?? The photo alone of the egyptian sarcophagus at a "Christian" family funeral weird enough

Its a point of view taken from what has been served by the media.

Right... so basically, as I said, its someone's opinion, based on his interpretation of events, that you and others are apparently taking as the "truth" behind Whitney's death.

:hmm:

Cz

I didn't read it,because I've seen some of it already.

Whitney and Michael Jackson were killed by the USA govt to cover up that they knew.......

how to abuse drugs ?

Sorry.ridiculous crap is all that is.

What coincidences??!! You blind bro?? The photo alone of the egyptian sarcophagus at a "Christian" family funeral weird enough

Hmmm,I want a new Orleans style funeral with a jazz procession.They can also put the Egyptian goddess Bast ,all over my coffin.She is my patron goddess.

None of that would be odd or out of place,or a conspiracy that I was murdered by the triads or the men in black.It would just be my wishes being observed.

Edited by Simbi Laveau

I think she snorted some white fairy dust & fell asleep in the bath.

That's what I thought as well but the coroner's report said they found her face down in the bath in about a foot of water. The skin on her face was scalded from the hot water. Even much later when they recovered her body the water was still hot - 95 degrees I think. But she died most likely because of a heart attack or convulsion from recently ingested cocaine causing her to fall into the water and drown. Pretty nasty way to die.

She was a wonderful talent and all too human. May she rest in peace.

I read the article, and didn't find anything but the author's personal opinions after looking at pictures and articles. There really wasn't much going on in it.

So having more money than taste is now a conspiracy?

I'll tell you the big question that I want answered here: why did the author use such a ridiculous font?

• 2 weeks later...

you can't have things both ways..

what's the difference between a so called celebrity and a so called normal person..?

..if whitneys death is the simple result of drug abuse then magic johnson ought to have been dead already from aids, right?

..if whitneys death is the simple result of drug abuse then magic johnson ought to have been dead already from aids, right?

You do realize there is a HUGE difference between being HIV-Positive and having Aids. Right?

Magic was HIV-Positive.

Not that it makes any difference in this CT. Whitney died from a long time abuse of drugs, alcohol, and Marrige to Bobby Brown.

Get over it.

Such a sad loss of a beautiful lady who lost her path, but geez, I tell ya, I would never have guessed in a gazzillion years that Keith Richards would outlive Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

I would never have guessed in a gazzillion years that Keith Richards would outlive Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson.

no kidding !