Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nostradamus Interpretation Century 2:30

THE INTERPRETER

Interpreter.

Topics are placed here for people to comment on whether they believe in what the OP has said or not. We are all entitled to an opinion.

You say that preaching is the command. Then there is where your problem lies. Like I said before, nobody likes a preacher.

I do not seek to make you believe what I believe, therefore please, do not seek to make me believe what you believe.

And rest assured. I have no fear whatsoever and my beliefs certainly do not reflect any fears.

Interpret anything you want from what I say, that is your prvelige but know that you are totally wrong in your perception of me. Preaching to me will not make me fear anything as far as your religion is concerned. I do not believe in ''the light'' and I will not be looking for it, coming to it or anything of the sort.

There are many religions in this world and each one of them thinks that they are the one and only religion. What makes your religion 'the one'

It isnt. It is just the religion that makes you feel comnfortable which if fine.

My disbelief in any religion makes me feel fine and I am very happy to live with it. No fear of what might happen in the future. No fear of where I may end up when I shuffle off this mortal coil. NO fear....period. :)

Englishgent,

don't take this as an attack to a mere statement, well take it for what you will. please don't be so ludicrous as to go from openly critical of a statement to awkwardly offensively defending yourself from something you already stated required no attention. The interpreter is merely affirming to those distressed who have not aquiesced to these harrowing social confines we find ourselves surrounded by today. In that there are 7 billion people on the planet and only 1 billion 100 yrs ago(which at the time was the most ever and hardly imaginable) and if even half of these people were decent consciencious folk that responded in a sensible manner to those around them and strived to be competetent in survival in this world by their own philosophy of action, not requiring of others to be felled upon by sham(untrue, and not sensibly decent to themselves in similar respect) actions, he would be laughed at for stating such a thing. That is not the case. In other words more people that are on average dumber than rocks regardless of their knowledge in their current environment=things going to hell, faster. Pretty much, you have shown yourself as where the majority of the population is at, in-understandibly inexperienced in what is required by living in a real world. We evlolved with large portions of the population being expected to tank out, and the recent advances of technology wrought with capitalistic enterprise, provides an individual from birth with too assumed a sense of unlimited access availability for own physical domains to properly accomodate with fantastically fooling ourselves. In other words 100 yrs ago there wasn't enough time alotted for social psychodrama and ego's convincing themselves of and desperately those around them of their rite to action, b/c that's not the truth of our nature by law of nature. Kinda a like the guy at the bar that can't afford to have me sitting across from him cause he worries too much, I'm fine dude. Don't ****en worry about it less you just mean to have some fun. Interpreter said you have a head, I say you have too much time. Really nothing other than that. He warns b/c it is no BS. Life will be getting very hard and it takes some real integrity, which most of us haven't had the real opportunity to develop, in order to be decent. He says the devil is a rapist murderer, while that guy('devil') is really ****en obstinantly annoying, rapist murderer he speaks of is really just a undeveloped little kid scared to **** what's gonna happen to him individually, unfortunately he is right and there's alot of undeveloped little kids out there, trying to destroy any percieved offense agaisnt them at any cost. and any is where the rapin murdering comes so "our devil" can feel dominant, without worry. unfortunately this will require your submission, rape and murder. just so it's known.

Interpter,

thanks ya'll

I would point out that the prefacing sentence to the one you quoted was "many who are alive now will live to see" (paraphrased, sorry). Unless there are a lot of 20 centurions out there Jesus was speaking in metaphor again.

Wearer of Hats,

If you speak of the Kingdom of God and know it is not the same as the Kingdom of Heaven, what of it?

There was no metaphor, for the Kingdom of God is the Holy Spirit the manifested Glory of the Creator revealed beyond the normal earthly realm we see, that which speaks Truth to all men and revealed the true power and nature of Christ, which did manifest on the mountain top

in the Transfiguration in 32 A.D. Peter James and John did witness the Kingdom of God.

Research this.

Whats all this got to do with Nostradamus ????????? Are you Billy Grahams mate ???????? or have "they" just let you out ???????......Warraloadacobblers......

spud the mackem,

Nostradamus's message has to do with God's coming heavenly kingdom on this planet. In discussing him, one inevitably exposes the kingdom of darkness (the Antichrist) for which these interpretations are given. Before the True vine comes, the False vine must first come as it is written.

Only the warriors of light understand these quatrain the Spirit of Truth had him to write.

Yet many others of the light are coming out and exposing all that is of the dark, through books and other forms as the time of the end is at hand.

Englishgent,

don't take this as an attack to a mere statement, well take it for what you will. please don't be so ludicrous as to go from openly critical of a statement to awkwardly offensively defending yourself from something you already stated required no attention. The interpreter is merely affirming to those distressed who have not aquiesced to these harrowing social confines we find ourselves surrounded by today. In that there are 7 billion people on the planet and only 1 billion 100 yrs ago(which at the time was the most ever and hardly imaginable) and if even half of these people were decent consciencious folk that responded in a sensible manner to those around them and strived to be competetent in survival in this world by their own philosophy of action, not requiring of others to be felled upon by sham(untrue, and not sensibly decent to themselves in similar respect) actions, he would be laughed at for stating such a thing. That is not the case. In other words more people that are on average dumber than rocks regardless of their knowledge in their current environment=things going to hell, faster. Pretty much, you have shown yourself as where the majority of the population is at, in-understandibly inexperienced in what is required by living in a real world. We evlolved with large portions of the population being expected to tank out, and the recent advances of technology wrought with capitalistic enterprise, provides an individual from birth with too assumed a sense of unlimited access availability for own physical domains to properly accomodate with fantastically fooling ourselves. In other words 100 yrs ago there wasn't enough time alotted for social psychodrama and ego's convincing themselves of and desperately those around them of their rite to action, b/c that's not the truth of our nature by law of nature. Kinda a like the guy at the bar that can't afford to have me sitting across from him cause he worries too much, I'm fine dude. Don't ****en worry about it less you just mean to have some fun. Interpreter said you have a head, I say you have too much time. Really nothing other than that. He warns b/c it is no BS. Life will be getting very hard and it takes some real integrity, which most of us haven't had the real opportunity to develop, in order to be decent. He says the devil is a rapist murderer, while that guy('devil') is really ****en obstinantly annoying, rapist murderer he speaks of is really just a undeveloped little kid scared to **** what's gonna happen to him individually, unfortunately he is right and there's alot of undeveloped little kids out there, trying to destroy any percieved offense agaisnt them at any cost. and any is where the rapin murdering comes so "our devil" can feel dominant, without worry. unfortunately this will require your submission, rape and murder. just so it's known.

Interpter,

thanks ya'll

Well, that's me told isn't it lol.

Fortunately I dont take offence easily. I apologise for being ludicrous, openly critical, awkwardly/offensively defending myself and having too much time. I am probably one of those underdeveloped little kids too.

But.....I have probably seen more of life than the two of you put together.

Please dont take offence at that as no offence meant :)

spud the mackem,

Nostradamus's message has to do with God's coming heavenly kingdom on this planet. In discussing him, one inevitably exposes the kingdom of darkness (the Antichrist) for which these interpretations are given. Before the True vine comes, the False vine must first come as it is written.

Only the warriors of light understand these quatrain the Spirit of Truth had him to write.

Yet many others of the light are coming out and exposing all that is of the dark, through books and other forms as the time of the end is at hand.

This post when it started was about U.F.O.'s nothing to do with God or Nostadamus or anyone else until you came along and started spouting all this rubbish...Dont you understand that when a subject is posted the participants are interested in the subject and perhaps dont want to be loaded with religious mania..I certainly dont,and if I did I would not be on this post,but on the correct site which deals in religion...Dont bother replying because I wont see it....Goodbye Forever and ever Amen

folks sure have alot to say over black water. heh heh.

interpreter, thanks for your thoughts, I appreciate what you're doing, it's surreal man.

oh yeah an i forgot why i did anything today cause englishgent has probably seen more life than me, this is ever apparent in his precisely logical exhibit.

that is kinda funny, cause i see you all over the place. you don't like me, actually you're the reason why the cops can't figure why they are called to run my id every time i step out my front door. i know you're supposed to eat me, but just understand that's how i do my way for laughing ever after. that is funny you drew that you might be one of those kids, i didn't notice till i was done typing that you're posts here actually pretty well fit those i was talking of. it's also funny cause i can't say anything that i think without you being threatened to some end, and your response isn't even reaching. thanks for drawing the correlation for me, showing that for you to speak you must handle all 'threats' first(this is why interpreter was asking you about your fear). i've lived with millionaires traveling, lived on the floor of unheated buildings and currently run my own business at 28, this really shouldn't mean anything to you, but since we're sharing. Dude, you ain't nothing if you need to do the things you do. sucking on my person and you don't even know what you're talking about and act like it means something. at least the interpreter, has come up with some eclectic notions for someone with an imagination to run with and have a ball. unfortunately just as entire careers even in the top academics are held just off of saying someone else is wrong, you'are the wasted space i call chaff. watcdh out though life-lover, i think you might get birthed here someday.

Well, that's me told isn't it lol.

Fortunately I dont take offence easily. I apologise for being ludicrous, openly critical, awkwardly/offensively defending myself and having too much time. I am probably one of those underdeveloped little kids too.

But.....I have probably seen more of life than the two of you put together.

Please dont take offence at that as no offence meant :)

it's allright to be self-important if you're important, englishgent, you're not important, cause you still need me at a disadvantage for you to be anywhere, though i'm sure where you are is much more amazing than where i am

interpreter, thanks for your thoughts, I appreciate what you're doing, it's surreal man.

oh yeah an i forgot why i did anything today cause englishgent has probably seen more life than me, this is ever apparent in his precisely logical exhibit.

that is kinda funny, cause i see you all over the place. you don't like me, actually you're the reason why the cops can't figure why they are called to run my id every time i step out my front door. i know you're supposed to eat me, but just understand that's how i do my way for laughing ever after. that is funny you drew that you might be one of those kids, i didn't notice till i was done typing that you're posts here actually pretty well fit those i was talking of. it's also funny cause i can't say anything that i think without you being threatened to some end, and your response isn't even reaching. thanks for drawing the correlation for me, showing that for you to speak you must handle all 'threats' first(this is why interpreter was asking you about your fear). i've lived with millionaires traveling, lived on the floor of unheated buildings and currently run my own business at 28, this really shouldn't mean anything to you, but since we're sharing. Dude, you ain't nothing if you need to do the things you do. sucking on my person and you don't even know what you're talking about and act like it means something. at least the interpreter, has come up with some eclectic notions for someone with an imagination to run with and have a ball. unfortunately just as entire careers even in the top academics are held just off of saying someone else is wrong, you'are the wasted space i call chaff. watcdh out though life-lover, i think you might get birthed here someday.

You talk sarcastically about my ''precisely logical exhibit'', yet you praise TheInterpreter for constantly quoting from the bible?

You really do sound very logical yourself. (sarcasm intended)

I am pleased that, at the young age of 28 you have done so many things in life and sincerley hope you do a lot more.

I am curious to know what you mean by '' you'are the wasted space i call chaff. watcdh out though life-lover, i think you might get birthed here someday.''

Believe me when I say, I have no fear, not of The Interpreters god, nor of you. I give you credit for one thing though. You have not resorted to the scriptures to get your misguided pioints across.

However, it would appear that we both differ in our opinions therefore there does not seem much point in furthering this discussion or getting into a slagging match.

have a nice day.....bye :)

This post when it started was about U.F.O.'s nothing to do with God or Nostadamus or anyone else until you came along and started spouting all this rubbish...Dont you understand that when a subject is posted the participants are interested in the subject and perhaps dont want to be loaded with religious mania..I certainly dont,and if I did I would not be on this post,but on the correct site which deals in religion...Dont bother replying because I wont see it....Goodbye Forever and ever Amen

You won't see it so farewell to you, but for those who will...

This Topic was about Nostradamus and God, UFOs were not mentioned, but since you have brought them up.

Religion is simply one piece of life, God addresses all things of life. Thus even UFOs fit in the framework of religion, God and Nostradamus.

Subjects of this nature are interconnected.

The only mania we are to have is TRUTH MANIA.

joenhaggrity,

Thank you for your input as well.

Only those controlled by fear would seek to avoid one who speaks of Truth (scriptures). You know what I am talking about?

You are my age and industrious, that is good to hear.

If one is set free from the Matrix, they would not fear scriptures or God himself.

Only those controlled by fear would seek to avoid one who speaks of Truth (scriptures). You know what I am talking about?

Can I ask how you know that was is written in scripture is the absolute and unadulterated truth?

Edited by _Only

Can I ask how you know that was is written in scripture is the absolute and unadulterated truth?

_Only

The same way one verifies if what they read in textbooks whether it be math, science or history is true, try and test it.

The top selling book of all time, is the least read and the most persecuted and it endures not because of chance but by divine providence.

No person can reveal this to you, only the Spirit of Truth and that is only if the individual is not clinging to their fears and insecurities.

Interpreter,

I do believe in truth, and the scriptures are as true as it is necessary for an ordered arrangement(dna) on a platform providing consciousness that may continue. It's of a storyline that our existence is a system with interest in production of further experience. There must be a choice to continue, and in the way things are this choice was made to be inherently simple. I have wondered what all these people are doing in the world acting as though they have 'made' it by belief that another has not, and since I am here and you are here it does not speak well for them, as we can agree completely and still be of a different variety with no loss to either. That this disrupts a needed equation for them folks in gaylandme, I suppose, though not without shame that the scripture unfortunately may well have a truthful purpose though it is something that should have never have ned ben said, does grant it so(and as it has innate allowance of forgiveness to learn, and that these allowances must be learned and made personally is where many are lost). Guess ya gotta warn'em(heheh) but I believe those that fear as you say, feel the world is of no substance to them if they cannot have an exacting edge over anything, and this is where that logic argues with the ways of the natural world(if thats how things were, there's either no need for to respond to anything or being perverted is th eultimate goal of existence). Fear is a response to approppriated action in deference to continue, it is not something that one disavows for believing fear is something someone possesses out of disadvantage. It's like cheating, and then declaring, well rather demanding the world recognize the accomplishment for at this there is only need or a return to an unfavorably seen belief of posture. We would all take heed to not have a need to not believe, and to hold that on no other.

_Only

The same way one verifies if what they read in textbooks whether it be math, science or history is true, try and test it.

The top selling book of all time, is the least read and the most persecuted and it endures not because of chance but by divine providence.

No person can reveal this to you, only the Spirit of Truth and that is only if the individual is not clinging to their fears and insecurities.

How would you test it? Or how have you tested it?

There are other holy books of differing religions that are often misunderstood and persecuted, and they endure. Is it also by divine providence?

You say you understand that no person can reveal this to one, so why are you attempting to reveal this to people?

I believe in a spirit of Truth being personally revealed if one can break free of their fear; I feel I have tasted this. But I can't follow your earlier statement that only that which is outside of one can reveal the Truth. Are you saying that God is outside of you?

Truth, especially where scripture is concerned is subjective truth, truth to the individual that believes it. If it were objective truth then it would be truth for all and not some regardless of their belief.

Within the framework of the Earths religions, each has their own truths. Sometimes they agree with other religions and sometimes they are diametrically opposed to other religions. Who is to say which truth is the truth especially when each of the believers in their religion will declare they have the truth and the others don't.

Nostradamus' predictions have never been shown to be accurate and each generation has been able to show how his predictions were aimed at the time they lived in and so it is no different now. Attempts to use what Nostradamus has written to bolster a specific religious view does not give any accurate results and never will.

A discussion generally requires opposing viewpoints. That said, if you post on a discussion board, someone with an opposing view replies and you do not understand why they have posted, then you may not understand the concept of a discussion board.

If you wish to post with no discussion then a couple of options spring to mind. Either post on a board where everyone has the exact same view as you or start a blog where you can moderate or eliminate any comments that might be in direct opposition to what you have written.

Truth, especially where scripture is concerned is subjective truth, truth to the individual that believes it. If it were objective truth then it would be truth for all and not some regardless of their belief.

Within the framework of the Earths religions, each has their own truths. Sometimes they agree with other religions and sometimes they are diametrically opposed to other religions. Who is to say which truth is the truth especially when each of the believers in their religion will declare they have the truth and the others don't.

Nostradamus' predictions have never been shown to be accurate and each generation has been able to show how his predictions were aimed at the time they lived in and so it is no different now. Attempts to use what Nostradamus has written to bolster a specific religious view does not give any accurate results and never will.

A discussion generally requires opposing viewpoints. That said, if you post on a discussion board, someone with an opposing view replies and you do not understand why they have posted, then you may not understand the concept of a discussion board.

If you wish to post with no discussion then a couple of options spring to mind. Either post on a board where everyone has the exact same view as you or start a blog where you can moderate or eliminate any comments that might be in direct opposition to what you have written.

Well said :)

People are only going to believe only what they want to believe.

How would you test it? Or how have you tested it?

There are other holy books of differing religions that are often misunderstood and persecuted, and they endure. Is it also by divine providence?

You say you understand that no person can reveal this to one, so why are you attempting to reveal this to people?

I believe in a spirit of Truth being personally revealed if one can break free of their fear; I feel I have tasted this. But I can't follow your earlier statement that only that which is outside of one can reveal the Truth. Are you saying that God is outside of you?

_Only

How would you test it? Follow the parameters set by such construct and look for a breach. If there is no member that can be compromised then it is solid and legitimate.

How have I tested it? By following its' line of operation which invariably brought me to the core of the construct that reveals it is God, nothing that man's hands have touched.

Seek God for the Truth, that is why am I here? Who am I? Where am I? Whose am I?

Divine providence is reserved for that which is Holy and True, you say there are many holy books, I know of 66, what are these others you speak of?

Man can present the Truth, but only the Spirit can unlock it, that is why it is placed here on this site that they who see may see and that they who do not see may remain blind.

God is both outside of you and his image is inside of you as the Battery to the Terminal so it is with the Word and the mind.

Tell me, did you learn the Alphabet from an outside source or an inside source? How to read? Or how to write? That which is in you must connect to what is outside of you if there is to be a flow of any sort of information.

Edited by THE INTERPRETER

Sensible Logic,

Your logic suggests man always understood there to be the existence of creatures such as the Mountain Gorilla yet men did not believe they existed though the locals knew of them for centuries, what was the Truth here?

The objective of Truth is to separate the Wheat from the Tare, the healed from the sick, those who are of the light from those who are of the dark. It is the Sword designed to cut, not appease.

You associate Truth with a 'specific religious view' yet you must have a 'View' to perceive anything in life. One can associate the monitoring of the stars with astronomy, that does not make all who look up to the night sky astronomers.

Also, the purpose of discussion boards is quite clear to this writer, thank you for efforts in providing clarity but it is not needed.

You must know we are having a discussion with opposing views even now? It is quite clear why you post and the answer is given to those who simply seek Truth, while even those who hate the light deep down know very well those things of the Spirit.

To dismiss what the Spirit has given Nostradamus does not make it any less true, but thank for your sensible discussion on the matter.

Interpreter,

I do believe in truth, and the scriptures are as true as it is necessary for an ordered arrangement(dna) on a platform providing consciousness that may continue. It's of a storyline that our existence is a system with interest in production of further experience. There must be a choice to continue, and in the way things are this choice was made to be inherently simple. I have wondered what all these people are doing in the world acting as though they have 'made' it by belief that another has not, and since I am here and you are here it does not speak well for them, as we can agree completely and still be of a different variety with no loss to either. That this disrupts a needed equation for them folks in gaylandme, I suppose, though not without shame that the scripture unfortunately may well have a truthful purpose though it is something that should have never have ned ben said, does grant it so(and as it has innate allowance of forgiveness to learn, and that these allowances must be learned and made personally is where many are lost). Guess ya gotta warn'em(heheh) but I believe those that fear as you say, feel the world is of no substance to them if they cannot have an exacting edge over anything, and this is where that logic argues with the ways of the natural world(if thats how things were, there's either no need for to respond to anything or being perverted is th eultimate goal of existence). Fear is a response to approppriated action in deference to continue, it is not something that one disavows for believing fear is something someone possesses out of disadvantage. It's like cheating, and then declaring, well rather demanding the world recognize the accomplishment for at this there is only need or a return to an unfavorably seen belief of posture. We would all take heed to not have a need to not believe, and to hold that on no other.

joenhaggrity,

Yes, well said the edge and the need to have it over anything outside of God stems from Pride. Oh if we his creation realized how insignificant man is while the Lord yet regarded this pitiful creature by coming down to be with us and making the ultimate sacrifice that as you have said the DNA would be made right.

Everything we do is based on a belief of some sort.

People are only going to believe only what they want to believe.

HavocWing,

Agreed. Yet it is the duty of the Watchmen to warn the people that they have no excuse at the Judgment.

Interpreter IMO you lose all credibility when you mix the words of a false prophet (Michel Nostradamus) with the words of the Lord. If I were you I would think carefully about Realm's admonition: Be careful speaking for him, especially when he didn't send you.

I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

And yes, I know a lot of your words are scriptures, rearranged.

Realm

Speaking as one who has shared his faith in a small way here at UM, you can be assured that these folks don't deal with people who harangue them with religious views, however well intentioned said harangue might be :w00t:

What's the deal with all these unabashed vocalizations of telling the interpreter he is incorrect in posting a statement that tie's in with religious stances. Acting like having faith is a subject of wrestled control that no one should mess with and nothing else. focken strange is all i can say. like mooslims saying this way and that, same thing. there has been nothing offensive posted by the interpreter, less the need for faith is unnatural it shouldn't be condemmned to make a statement on any subject up to contention. is this not a website for which unexplained myteries of the world are brought up to discussion, opinion, and fastheld contention? seriously where do some of you think you have the rite to tell someone what is or isn't appropriate to post on here in feeling someone is coming on premonition without having an insanely irrational stance on something unexplained( religion, being something uniform to all cultures to conduit unexplained mysteries and people think they can say what can or cannot be discussed for merely having a belief in ONE of those religions, I can't say it any plainer than that and anyone that would condemn a posting on this simple basis would be correct only in adhereing their advice personally) that's that for that. Geez'us. writing is on thee wall, i've seen much more ludicrous things on here than an apoclyptic prophesy. this hasn't been shoved down anyone's throat with less jest for compliance, it was posted on an unexplained mysteries forum. thank god he's not mormom. basically just b/c you lost every competition in life but the ability to believe in something no one should be able to mess with does not grant authority(well that's my opinion), and structured religion doesn't work anyway, save for a comical edge. you have to borrow to form the total picture or you have complied to BS out of necessity in part b/c you couldn't do it on your own. I wouldn't damn you for that, but would if you feel you are free to attack based upon it.

You know what else? I can't think of anything more appropriate on a forum as such than an apoclyptic prophesy made by one willing to explain their claim to any asking(especially one so generous as to answer coherently questions only interested to void the relevancy of the statement with no further want). I thought this is a place for people with open eyes wanting more than nailed to the f=ground security

Interpreter, I know I'm about to get blasted from the ruling class on this, but thank you for being original

My problem with anyone who uses prophesy to predict the Biblical endtimes is quite simple, the words from Christ in fact "none shall know the day and time except the Lord God". Not "none except a few people who take psychotropic drugs and then make up thinly veiled critiques of their government".