Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Men in Black' caught on film ?

i think it's a joke XD

That would be my guess... lol Coworkers knew guy is all into conspiracies and aliens etc, coworkers play prank saying MIB came looking for him, scare the poop out of him. Worked pretty well IMO

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• DONTEATUS

• tyrant lizard

• Englishgent

I love MIB stories (not the movies) but what gets me about this video and voice over is that he says they also walked around the hotel... so surely other cameras picked them up right? If it were me I would also have checked outside CCTV cameras if there were any. Oh well, just another hoax I say!

On my search to find a witty picture I found this :)

82372184.jpg

And yes, I called :yes:

Hahaha, what did they say?

Its like what englishgent said, if the MIBs are meant to be aliens and undercover than why wouldn't they try and dress less conspicuous.

And wheres the footage of them leaving the place?

Well I don't beleive this is true at all. Especially as Sakari pointed out about them coming in when the guy had a day off work. They would have known this if they where real surely?! In fact if the MIB are real I doubt anyone would remember dealing with them or seeing them going by everything people say. But then nobody would know of them either. I mean originally aren't the "men in black" just what people called the CIA or FBI in the old days?

Would they really make a hugely popular film about them if they where real?

It's like Area 51 in my opinion... Popular media rubbish to take the attention away from something else.

As for the actual "undercover" thing. If they where real, they still have to look professional and intimidating. That's why the CIA and FBI etc have that "look".

Would you take someone seriously if they are wearing an Hawaiian shirt and asking you about aliens or your encounter?

Edited by Coffey

Here's a creepy Men in Black case which happened in my hometown of Bolton in 1976, which shows that not all MIB cases happen in America and that it's not just the American Government or secret services which have them (if that's what they are). This tale is just....weird:

MIB1.JPG

On January 23, 1976, at 5:30 PM, 17-year-old Shirley Greenfield (a pseudonym) was returning home from work in Bolton, near Manchester, and noticed lights cavorting over a reservoir. In seconds, the lights swooped down on her to become a metallic disc directly overhead, possibly thirty feet across and spinning like a top. An invisible force pressed her hard to the ground. Metal fillings in her teeth "vibrated" and a tangy taste filled her mouth. Shirley feared that this unseen "force" would crush her. One half hour of "missing time" was noted when she arrived home, terror-stricken and unable to speak from the shock of the experience.

The event was reported to the police, who refused to investigate and turned the story over to the media. Not seeking publicity, Shirley refused to cooperate with the local press and turned down a lucrative offer for a filmed television interview. Her health had deteriorated and she took to her bed for several days with muscle aches and nausea and vomiting. Her eyes hurt and watered and were quite red. She had unexplained burn marks on her arm and side, as well as a strange purple rash on her neck and shoulders. In her mouth, top dental fillings crumbled into powder and fell out, while some bottom fillings became embedded into the gums.

On Monday, February 2nd, Shirley’s mother intercepted a telephone call from a man who would only identify himself as "someone who investigates these things" that asked about her daughter's health and whether any marks had been left on the girl's body as a result of her ordeal. The mother put the caller off.

At 7:00 PM on the following evening, two men arrived at the Greenfield home and demanded "to interrogate" the girl. Both men appeared about 40 and wore crisp black suits and denied being either UFOlogists or journalists. The father initially refused to let them in. One man, tall and fair, almost blond, did all the talking and sternly responded with, "If you do not let us in now, we will come back later and make Shirley speak to us."

Neither man used names. Both had an air of authority and conducted themselves as if they had every right to do and say whatever they chose. The silent partner sat on a chair and held a square black box with no visible moving parts. It was said to be a high-tech recording device. Although this intense grilling session lasted three hours, at no time was any recording tape changed.

The tall one was rude to the point of aggression.

This visit ended with a threat to be silent.

"You must not talk about this matter. It is in your interests not to do so. Nobody will believe you, in any case. In particular, you must not talk to UFO investigators."

The pair left in a large black car.

Mr. Greenfield still wonders, "You know, I have never been able to understand why I did not throw them out. Why I let them hound Shirley for hour after hour. I would normally not tolerate something like this. Why did I let them do this thing?"

The mother was creeped out by the man who had not spoken all night. He continually stared intently at her daughter the entire evening.

These mystery men telephoned the very next day and again a week later. They were still concerned about whether or not the girl had any unusual marks on her body following her ordeal. Shirley finally admitted that, yes, there were marks, but they were gone now. This seemed to satisfy the visitors. They did not contact the family again.

Under the auspices of Dr. Albert Kellar in Manchester, Shirley was hypnotized and asked to relive both the UFO sighting and the visit by the two Men in Black. She reacted in absolute terror to the visit by the MIB and the doctor was forced to abandon the experiment because her vital signs rose to dangerous levels. Even so, Shirley offered a possible clue:

“I don’t understand... He’s talking to me twice.”

This MIB had supposedly interrogated her on two different levels. During the visit, messages had acted upon her subconscious mind in a form of subliminal communication. This advances notions of mental hypnotic suggestion and those Experiments in Distant Influence documented by Dr. Leonid L. Vasiliev.

http://robertgoerman.tripod.com/mib/

Edited by TheLastLazyGun

Good story TLLG ! I too Love Good MIB stories !

Keep-em-Coming !

Obviously they are real aliens.... Did you see their awesome evil alien power?... They made time run backwards for several seconds so they could get out of the building (by walking backwards...) :P

Hahaha, what did they say?

It is a toll free number, give it a try :)

I promise, it is what it says it is.

It is a toll free number, give it a try :)

I promise, it is what it says it is.

It will still charge from the UK won't it?

Not sure?......check first, if so, I will spill the beans....

Not sure?......check first, if so, I will spill the beans....

Damn, according to a google search, yeah it will charge me as an overseas call. PM me if you don't want to spoil it for other Americans please. Haha

Men in Black III: Follow Bugeyes On New Website

Are you one of the few people still following the Men in Black III viral campaign? If you are a bit confused by "The Men in Black Suits Are Real" Experience, then you're in luck. Columbia Pictures has created a website that provides a flowchart to get you up to speed. Get the details after the jump.

A teenager codenamed Bugeyes runs the website Men in Black Suits Are Real, in which is a bit self-explanatory. While he doesn't have any proof nor has a full understanding of who the MIB are, his goal during this "experience" is to figure it all out. The website Following Bugeyes helps you follow along, as it has a flowchart on the left side. When you click on each box, it shows a snippet on the right that gives you more details.

Right now the focus of BugEyes' efforts is a mysterious cake from Baskin Robbins. It's called Pink Surprise Cake, and as of this afternoon, someone has actually picked it up. We'll have to see what this "surprise" is and if it means anything.

Men in Black III opens in 3D on May 25th. Follow the viral campaign at our MIB3 Viral Hub.

Those underlined are links :)

Here is the official site......

http://themeninblacksuitsarereal.com/

I would not doubt if this video is part of it......

This link explains it best http://www.firstshowing.net/2012/men-in-black-3-suits-are-real-viral-update-new-subway-ad-found/

Edited by Sakari

Seems like this is a viral thing then as well. I wouldn't be surprised if this video was originally posted without sound as part of the viral campaign and some random youtuber did a voice over etc.

Thanks for the links and info. :tu:

Here's a creepy Men in Black case which happened in my hometown of Bolton in 1976, which shows that not all MIB cases happen in America and that it's not just the American Government or secret services which have them (if that's what they are). This tale is just....weird:

MIB1.JPG

On January 23, 1976, at 5:30 PM, 17-year-old Shirley Greenfield (a pseudonym) was returning home from work in Bolton, near Manchester, and noticed lights cavorting over a reservoir. In seconds, the lights swooped down on her to become a metallic disc directly overhead, possibly thirty feet across and spinning like a top. An invisible force pressed her hard to the ground. Metal fillings in her teeth "vibrated" and a tangy taste filled her mouth. Shirley feared that this unseen "force" would crush her. One half hour of "missing time" was noted when she arrived home, terror-stricken and unable to speak from the shock of the experience.

The event was reported to the police, who refused to investigate and turned the story over to the media. Not seeking publicity, Shirley refused to cooperate with the local press and turned down a lucrative offer for a filmed television interview. Her health had deteriorated and she took to her bed for several days with muscle aches and nausea and vomiting. Her eyes hurt and watered and were quite red. She had unexplained burn marks on her arm and side, as well as a strange purple rash on her neck and shoulders. In her mouth, top dental fillings crumbled into powder and fell out, while some bottom fillings became embedded into the gums.

On Monday, February 2nd, Shirley’s mother intercepted a telephone call from a man who would only identify himself as "someone who investigates these things" that asked about her daughter's health and whether any marks had been left on the girl's body as a result of her ordeal. The mother put the caller off.

At 7:00 PM on the following evening, two men arrived at the Greenfield home and demanded "to interrogate" the girl. Both men appeared about 40 and wore crisp black suits and denied being either UFOlogists or journalists. The father initially refused to let them in. One man, tall and fair, almost blond, did all the talking and sternly responded with, "If you do not let us in now, we will come back later and make Shirley speak to us."

Neither man used names. Both had an air of authority and conducted themselves as if they had every right to do and say whatever they chose. The silent partner sat on a chair and held a square black box with no visible moving parts. It was said to be a high-tech recording device. Although this intense grilling session lasted three hours, at no time was any recording tape changed.

The tall one was rude to the point of aggression.

This visit ended with a threat to be silent.

"You must not talk about this matter. It is in your interests not to do so. Nobody will believe you, in any case. In particular, you must not talk to UFO investigators."

The pair left in a large black car.

Mr. Greenfield still wonders, "You know, I have never been able to understand why I did not throw them out. Why I let them hound Shirley for hour after hour. I would normally not tolerate something like this. Why did I let them do this thing?"

The mother was creeped out by the man who had not spoken all night. He continually stared intently at her daughter the entire evening.

These mystery men telephoned the very next day and again a week later. They were still concerned about whether or not the girl had any unusual marks on her body following her ordeal. Shirley finally admitted that, yes, there were marks, but they were gone now. This seemed to satisfy the visitors. They did not contact the family again.

Under the auspices of Dr. Albert Kellar in Manchester, Shirley was hypnotized and asked to relive both the UFO sighting and the visit by the two Men in Black. She reacted in absolute terror to the visit by the MIB and the doctor was forced to abandon the experiment because her vital signs rose to dangerous levels. Even so, Shirley offered a possible clue:

“I don’t understand... He’s talking to me twice.”

This MIB had supposedly interrogated her on two different levels. During the visit, messages had acted upon her subconscious mind in a form of subliminal communication. This advances notions of mental hypnotic suggestion and those Experiments in Distant Influence documented by Dr. Leonid L. Vasiliev.

http://robertgoerman.tripod.com/mib/

Man! If I'd been the father, I'd have shoved my shot gun in their faces and kicked them off my property. If they had threatened any member of my family I'd have told them that would cost them their lives if they ever came near my daughter, wife or whomever of my family again. Remember your rights! We are Americans, no one can do this to us, not even the feds. States are all rebelling against the NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) which gives federal agents the power to detain american citizens indefinately without warrants or charges of any kind. Virginia is one of the first, Tenn. is about to, and many other states are following their example. If these guys were feds, they can kiss my white butt, but they never produced ID's of any sort so they were just thugs....

Man! If I'd been the father, I'd have shoved my shot gun in their faces and kicked them off my property. If they had threatened any member of my family I'd have told them that would cost them their lives if they ever came near my daughter, wife or whomever of my family again. Remember your rights! We are Americans, no one can do this to us, not even the feds. States are all rebelling against the NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) which gives federal agents the power to detain american citizens indefinately without warrants or charges of any kind. Virginia is one of the first, Tenn. is about to, and many other states are following their example. If these guys were feds, they can kiss my white butt, but they never produced ID's of any sort so they were just thugs....

Do you have a Bolton (near Manchester) in the USA? If not, then I suspect this occured in the UK where we would more likely invite them in for a chat and a cup of tea.

If you do have a Bolton (near Manchester) in the USA then you please stop confusing matters by naming your towns after those in the UK lol. :)

As for these MIB, I fail to see why, when somebody has an alleged close encounter with a UFO, the occupants of the UFO dont just either erase the memory of the witness, or threaten them there and then about going public. This would save an awful lot of trouble having to get their 'agents' to visit them afterwards and make said threats.

If a couple of guys dressed like those in the hotel video turned up on my doorstep I would think they were selling religion of something and would try very hard indeed not to laugh at the way they were dressed.

Let's face it, we are allegedly dealing with people that are supposed to have some kind of intelligence yet they walk around dressed like that?

If these things exist, thier technology may well be more advanced than ours but their intelligence?.....hmmmmm :)

As for these MIB, I fail to see why, when somebody has an alleged close encounter with a UFO, the occupants of the UFO dont just either erase the memory of the witness, or threaten them there and then about going public. This would save an awful lot of trouble having to get their 'agents' to visit them afterwards and make said threats.

If a couple of guys dressed like those in the hotel video turned up on my doorstep I would think they were selling religion of something and would try very hard indeed not to laugh at the way they were dressed.

Let's face it, we are allegedly dealing with people that are supposed to have some kind of intelligence yet they walk around dressed like that?

If these things exist, thier technology may well be more advanced than ours but their intelligence?.....hmmmmm :)

The real question would be Is there a Real MIB organization ? And do they have real Flasher`s or maybe they are the Flashers ? Ohoooo! no Not that image again! Flash me someone ! :w00t:

Would you take someone seriously if they are wearing an Hawaiian shirt and asking you about aliens or your encounter?

post-108648-0-79673700-1335337185_thumb.

"Could you be theyar?"

I think the suggestion in the story is that they used subliminal mind control techniques to force the man to allow them to enter.

My biggest problem with MIBs being aliens is if they are going to abduct people, and them threaten them into silence upon fear of punishment, why bother bringing them back at all?

I think the suggestion in the story is that they used subliminal mind control techniques to force the man to allow them to enter.

My biggest problem with MIBs being aliens is if they are going to abduct people, and them threaten them into silence upon fear of punishment, why bother bringing them back at all?

Agreed.

And why not abduct somebody of social or scientific importance or at least with some intelligence? :)

Agreed.

And why not abduct somebody of social or scientific importance or at least with some intelligence? :)

I've always thought that. Maybe they should abduct the next G8 summit and people would be forced to believe. Although that would throw some confusion over the MIB matter.

Did they say that they would be back?

Back in black? (cue AC/DC song) :w00t:

In everything I've ever read or watched about MIB's, they generally travel in threes. There are only two in this video.