Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Home problem Need help!

pimppapa1977

Quite a story...

Hopefully things have quieted down somewhat. If not i would seek help on a professional level. It isn't wise to try and provoke whatever it may be especially where young children are involved...

Please keep us posted.

Quite a story...

Hopefully things have quieted down somewhat. If not i would seek help on a professional level. It isn't wise to try and provoke whatever it may be especially where young children are involved...

Please keep us posted.

It has been extremely quiet since my last post. I was wondering should I attempt another EVP session just to see if it has left, or would that be considered antagonizing it?

It has been extremely quiet since my last post. I was wondering should I attempt another EVP session just to see if it has left, or would that be considered antagonizing it?

If you want it gone , than why " fix" it if it is not broken?...

I think you should do another flashlight test , and video it.....

I am curious though , you want it gone , seem's to be gone , now you ask about another EVP session?

Seems this topic could have easily went away with a quiet home now , do you want it to , or do you want it to continue? ( the topic)

• Like 1

If its quiet now, I wouldn't provoke him/her/it with another evp session. He/she/it might think you want them there. I'm a strong believer in letting sleeping dogs lie.

If its quiet now, I wouldn't provoke him/her/it with another evp session. He/she/it might think you want them there. I'm a strong believer in letting sleeping dogs lie.

Well no provoking, the taps on my safe and the computer desk and headboard started again last night. Woke both my wife and I up. The kids were in bed and guess where the cat was...In the sink. I just rolled over and said to hell with you im sleeping!

Well no provoking, the taps on my safe and the computer desk and headboard started again last night. Woke both my wife and I up. The kids were in bed and guess where the cat was...In the sink. I just rolled over and said to hell with you im sleeping!

thats probably the best thing to do ignore it and maybe it will get bored if there is a spirit pressence

• 1 year later...

thats probably the best thing to do ignore it and maybe it will get bored if there is a spirit pressence

Does anyone still have a copy of this file???I lost it and cannot recover it...Thanks!!!!!

Does anyone still have a copy of this file???I lost it and cannot recover it...Thanks!!!!!

Is stuff still going on ?

Yeah, I re-read the threads here, is it still happening?

I DO have an idea how to get rid of it :

Send the wife and kids to a hotel over night. Go to the drug store and buy some lotion with Aloe and get out some candles and incense.

Now go home and set up a candle with some incense on your night stand. Around 1AM wake up, light the candle and incense, go down and rattle the bells, go back to bed naked. Get out the lotion and put a liberal dose in your preferred hand.

Go to town on yourself once you hear a few bangs, while in the midst of it look up and say "You're next"

Either it'll help you out or run the hell away, too freaked out to come back. Either way you'll have a better time :tu:

Edited by Nightpath

Send the wife and kids to a hotel over night. Go to the drug store and buy some lotion with Aloe and get out some candles and incense.

Now go home and set up a candle with some incense on your night stand. Around 1AM wake up, light the candle and incense, go down and rattle the bells, go back to bed naked. Get out the lotion and put a liberal dose in your preferred hand.

Go to town on yourself once you hear a few bangs, while in the midst of it look up and say "You're next"

Either it'll help you out or run the hell away, too freaked out to come back. Either way you'll have a better time :tu:

That's really disturbing...

Seems like you have your solution.

You turn the camera on, activity stops. So Try it with the flashlight. If it doesn't work while being filmed we have to ask ourselves some questions.

1 - Do we believe these entities are savy to our various worldy pieces of hardware? It stops activity when you film it, why would it care?

2 - Does the entity somehow know that the general public is more accepting of video evidence over audio evidence? The thing had no problem letting you record it with audio, but for some reason hates video recording?

I'm sorry it just seems really convenient that it doesnt like having it's picture taken, and if you were seriously concerned with it, just get a small survelience camera kit, I bought one wit 250gig harddrive, 3 cameras for 129.99 online, They aren't great, but clear enough (day or nite) to make out things like gender, race, clothes colors...so protecting your family is certainly worth a bill and 1/2.

Put 1 camera watching the kids room to keep them safe, one your room and one in the living space. Problem solved.

Edited by CakeOrDeath

Hilarious!!!! Its not as active, but we have been hearing alot of noises lately..I do not want to record or even communicate as I fear it would make things worse...Just spoke to a friend who can clear audio up pretty well, he asked if i still had the recording. Unfortunately I wiped my PC and the mediafire link is dead. I contacted them but they have since switched servers..:( If things tkae a turn and get worse i will keep yall posted

Wow the OP necroposted.

This is the longest not very exciting haunting I've heard of.

No offense.

If you set up a camera and got something that would be exciting. I have seen a ghost but I couldn't get it a picture of it. I was too busy being amazed by the whole experience. However this was my cat and she wasn't terrorizing me. You may want to get rid of those bells and hope it leaves with them.

Guest Coffin It Up

I'd set up a camera and see whats going on. Maybe its the cat?, or there's demolition work nearby?. Or perhaps an animal like a raccoon got into the house or something?. If there really is no one there and the noises carry on, then set up a camera. See what happens. If I were you I'd throw away all the stuff I bought. Might have a negative spirit attached. Idf all else fails, go to church and get some holy water (you don't have to be christian) or do a house blessing or cleansing. You can use sage, vervain, salt and water. But make sure your kids and animals don't eat it. I usually put the herbs in little cloth bags and hide them around my house, saying prayers whilst I do so. You have to own your home, don't be afraid if it is a spirit. They feed of fear.

It's probably not real.

If it's a demon, calm down, it feeds on fear. (oops I scared you even more)

If it's real, call a exorcism guy like on a movie or a priest. You might need to go to Asia considering 90% of America don't believe in the Supernatural though. If it's a ghost I know the answer. You can message me.

get rid of the 2nd hand furniture, you dont know its history

I think if furniture could carry spirits, Goodwill stores and second hand stores would be ripe with activity.

• 9 months later...

Well I know I havent posted in like 8 months but everything was quiet..And then this weekend , and I know this sounds silly my XBOX 360 turned on by itself...Multiple times and its a new one. I totaly ignored it..its in our bedroom btw. Well my wife thought it would be funny to say ok we know your here turn it off...then bam it went off. So she got her tablet out, and began recording to see if we would receive any EVPS..well of course nothing happened, until she provoked it which i am against but it is what it is..and it turned on again.

Then she asked did you just turn it on again because i called you a p***y and we got a yes..If you wold like to hear I will post. I just cant believe it was literally 2 mins of recording.. I did call the pastor at our church to bless our home. I am waiting on a call back. It has been quiet for so long until recently, I am not quite sure why it started up again. Or maybe it has always been there and just stayed quiet?

Edited by pimppapa1977

• 9 months later...

I don't think xbox turns itself on for an update so..... hmmm? Not the best idea to provoke it... if it continues or worsens then maybe look at having your house cleansed?