Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

1200 Palestinian Hunger Strikers

and-then

Khader Adnan went on a hunger strike in February and was released today after Israel decided to spare his life by acceding to his demands. Now 1200 other Palestinians in Israeli jails are following suit. Maybe if all the Palestinians went on a hunger strike Israel would just hand the keys of the country over to them....

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/04/201241718432553231.html

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• and-then

• Shiloh17

• Sir Wearer of Hats

The Israeli - Palestinian situation is truly a sad one. Two different religions, yet one common father (Abraham).

The Israeli - Palestinian situation is truly a sad one. Two different religions, yet one common father (Abraham).

I've always thought that the most vicious and hurtful fights are those between family.

• 2 weeks later...

The Palis are getting a bit hysterical. Seems they're worried one of the prisoners might come to harm from self starvation. The logic they use is surreal..... it will be interesting to see if the Israelis are STUPID enough to let them win this round. Imagine the global outcry if Israel were intentionally starving prisoners.

http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=267998

dare I point to what the British did when the Sufragettes went on hunger strikes...

dare I point to what the British did when the Sufragettes went on hunger strikes...

I'm not familiar with this......