Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Exhibition of invisible art

Still Waters

Click to enlarge so you can see the fine detail:Blank.png

I really think I have a chance of getting in their gallery! :w00t:

Edited by AlienDan
  • Like 1

It is an interesting phylosophical idea indeed. Maybe have one exibit and the question posed. But really as stated by Leonardo, it is about ego. And perhaps idol worship. Should I feel grateful or enlighted to see a spot where andy stood? Im an artist as well, and I find it rather silly and even a bit insulting to pay someone else for the privalge to think for myself.

Bingo! Was thinking the same thing, since I paint and draw whenever in my freetime. Even though I'm not much of an artist IMO, still...it's insulting regardless.

• Like 1

I will use my 'imagination' and imagine that I buy an invisible plane ticket to the U.K. (bought with invisible gold of course, as I just recently found out on this thread that there is no such thing as invisible money) . I shall imagine myself paying the admission to go see this invisible display of fine art.

Damn invisible TSA just patted me down and touched my no-no place. They are saying that I have an invisible bomb and I am a threat to the invisible plane that I was about to board.

Oh well, there goes that trip.

Damn, you poor man! You should of bought your own invisible plane with that invisible gold, dude! That's what I did.

• Like 1

Exactly!

Well I dont understand how there can be a right or wrong.

Why have 'invisible art' from "famous artists"? Princess Tumbleweed showed that one doesn't have to be "famous" (no disrespect intended, Princess) to be an artist, and the quality of Princess's 'invisible art' was equal to that of these "famous artists".

Maybe if someone is familiar with a certain artist they will imagine something along a similar style. Almost like how I imagined all the types of corny responses that would come after reading the heading of this thread after being in this forum for such a time.

Anyway and I guess it just takes a more famous artist to have an idea recognized. I think they are exploring and just experimenting which I suppose is something artists do.

if its invisible how are we suppose to see it? backlight maybe? o.O

backlight, or blacklight? :o

I wonder if they added this to the exhibition?

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=206992

This is just part of the story:

Community members had accused him of talking to animals and using an invisible penis to sleep with women in the informal settlement.

They also accused his wife of turning into a snail and terrorising the community.

It would appear that if you are a known artist you can get away with anything. Sometimes I think these artists take us 'common' folk as gullible fools.

I wont even mention what I think of those stuck up sticky beak art critics lol :)