Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreamt of dead Nephew I never met

seeya205

Almost 12 years ago I had a nephew die at birth. I never met him. I just had a dream that I was on an old wooden school stage and I was painting the back wall black. While I was painting, a young came on stage and told me that his name was Lucas, he said he was the 1st of 3 and that he wanted me to tell his Mommy that he said hi. I wondered why this boy(looked to be around 10) was telling me about his Mom though I did know he was a ghost so I asked him if he saw my Grandparents and he said yes they are okay. I asked him if they had a message and he said "Like what?". I then asked him why and he just smiled at me like I can't answer that. I don't know what I was asking why about but I started to cry in my dream while asking and said to him that I had to ask. As soon as I woke up, I realized that my sister's son was named Lucas and it was the only Lucas I know. She since had 2 daughters and I think the stage is because my daughter is graduating next month. I told me sister about it and she took great comfort in knowing that he is okay. I felt a weird emotion that I never felt before. I loved the experience and felt so gifted. The message I got from this was that he just wanted us to know he is okay and with us all the time. What do you guys think? Weird dream or message from beyond?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninhursag

• seeya205

• hooko22

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww poor guy. Good to know that he is ok. As for life after death and all that, who knows, perhaps there is. Maybe he was trying to talk to you, maybe you merely dreamed it. Unfortunetly no one can answer your question really. :(

But welcome to the forum!

:)

Enjoy your stay!

Our Loved Ones Who Are No Longer With Us Look For The Best Possible Way That Will Be Comfortable To Us In Order To Communicate .. So Why Not .. If You Believe He Visited You In Your Dream To Say He Is Fine, Who Can Say That's Not True .. I Believe That's Exactly What He Wanted :)

Thanks Hook022 and Ninhursag! It was completely new experience for me. I felt an emotion that I never felt before. I was on the fence about the after life and ghost but always kept an open mind. I always found the psychics shows very interesting. I think he came to me because of me being open to it. I felt obligated to tell my sister the message just in case it was a real message. I did not want to ignore it or they may stop communicating with me. My sister felt great comfort in the message and said she has been wondering lately about him. She was a little jealous that he came to me! LOL! I really think it was true just based on the feeling that overcame me and that she was not freaked out but comforted. That tells me that he knew she needed that. I have had dreams that really don't mean anything like a family bbq or something and someone tells me a joke or something then it actually happens a few months later and I know what is about to happen as it happens and then the dream comes back to me. I met my real father when I was 29 and told him and he said that we have phyics in the family. My Mom always thought I was crazy when I told her until one time in my mid 20's I told her I had a dream that we were in Nova Scotia and descibed the house to her in detail. I told her the layout, colours and even the neighbours kids and house and that there was a Doom Buggy at the side of our house that did not run but the kids played on it like a playground. She became a believer after that because I did not know that we lived in Nova Scotia for a year when I was 3! I have always tried to rationalize it but I find it is getting harder and harder to do, actually impossible to deny! My wife still thinks there is a way to explain but I think I am starting to win her over!!! LOL! I thought I would get an email when someone replied but I didn't. I was just checking because I thought it was weird that no one replied!

Thanks Hook022 and Ninhursag! It was completely new experience for me. I felt an emotion that I never felt before. I was on the fence about the after life and ghost but always kept an open mind. I always found the psychics shows very interesting. I think he came to me because of me being open to it. I felt obligated to tell my sister the message just in case it was a real message. I did not want to ignore it or they may stop communicating with me. My sister felt great comfort in the message and said she has been wondering lately about him. She was a little jealous that he came to me! LOL! I really think it was true just based on the feeling that overcame me and that she was not freaked out but comforted. That tells me that he knew she needed that.

Well Everything Happens For A Reason .. I'm Sure That's Why He Did It In The First Place ..

I have had dreams that really don't mean anything like a family bbq or something and someone tells me a joke or something then it actually happens a few months later and I know what is about to happen as it happens and then the dream comes back to me.

This Is Called Deja Vu .. Everyone Experiences That In Their Lifetime .. Happens Quite Often To Me As Well .. Tho Why It Happens Is Hard To Tell .. The Human Brain Works In Mysterious Ways :)