Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged]The Galactic Federation of Light

Arcturian_Brother

Yep. Believe in something strongly enough and you will start seeing things. :whistle: (Same goes for religion, as I stated in my last post)

Maybe you should ask the good folks at SETI to stop wasting their money on technical equipment. Tell them that if they were to just stand outside, look into space and imagine hard enough,,,,,sorry, wish hard enough, they will get contact :)

I respect greatly the fact that you attempted my suggestion, I would only add that it is more a matter of truly believing that you will see a spaceship when you ask to see one and also that the Galactic Federation of Light will in no way show you more than you are ready to see, they do not wish to cause fear in anyone. So I would say have patience, if it is truly a desire of yours to see a spaceship. And as a last note, you might try also imagining what it would feel like to see a spaceship while you are asking to see one. It truly does make me happy to know that you tried asking them, and I know they will show themselves to you if it is something your really desire and are looking forward to seeing.

If we all think really hard, could we get a UFO to visit one of us?

We could nominate a poster here and we all go out tonight and project the request "Go visit Boony" or something like that. Perhaps we could beam "go abduct Captain Hyrax" and see where that gets us :alien:

• Like 1

We could nominate a poster here and we all go out tonight and project the request "Go visit Boony" or something like that. Perhaps we could beam "go abduct Captain Hyrax" and see where that gets us :alien:

Come on pick me pick me!!!!!!!

Who could be a bigger skeptic! I will convince aliens themselves that they are not real!

It's all BS anyway. We know this for fact, when Xenu had a conflict of interests with Palladin that the Jedi went to war with Xenu's recruited Slitheen, and although badly defeated the Jedi remained victorious if not greatly reduced in number. The Federation of light was blasted into the 14th dimension by Xenu in the last throes of the war 18 billion years ago. It's all at your local galactic library, in a darkened cellar behind a door that says beware of the leopard. No Sympathy here.

Yep. Believe in something strongly enough and you will start seeing things. :whistle: (Same goes for religion, as I stated in my last post)

Maybe you should ask the good folks at SETI to stop wasting their money on technical equipment. Tell them that if they were to just stand outside, look into space and imagine hard enough,,,,,sorry, wish hard enough, they will get contact :)

Believing is seeing, not seeing is believing. There are no inherent limitations, only those that you place on yourselves.

Believing is seeing, not seeing is believing. There are no inherent limitations, only those that you place on yourselves.

So I guess since you haven't seen a one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater, you believe in them whole heartedly.

Yes, vote for visiting booNy! Let those Galactic Light b******* abduct me tonight. I don't feel like driving into the office tomorrow anyway, and it would be a great diversion to be probed by these well-wishing alien benefactors instead! Who knows, maybe I could do a bit of probing myself... :blush:

Come on pick me pick me!!!!!!!

No no no, I was nominated first fair and square! I'll take the brunt of what they have to offer and happily report back my experiences. :unsure2:

:P

Oh alright, if there are any nefarious probings involved, please do take psyche before me... :lol:

Galactic federation of light..... what a steaming pile of new age BS. :lol:

Yep. Believe in something strongly enough and you will start seeing things...

I do believe you've just hit the proverbial nail on the head there. As human beings our senses of perception can be so easily influenced by our beliefs.

As for those desiring to be abducted by aliens I'd offer a small caveat: Be careful what you wish for. Personally, I'd be fine with them simply paying me a friendly visit, no abducting please.

I see someone has been listening to bashar.. And yes it is true.. Believing is seeing... A lot of people cannot grasp this. We have been thought down through the ages that seeing is believing and since the majority of man believes that is true. They experience a reality where they must see something to believe in it. Because that's what they believe. It's all a matter of choice, one can choose to believe that seeing is believing and one can also shoose to believe, believing is seeing. It's all in a matter of the perspective of the individual attempting to do so. Most people don't see UFO and ets because they do not believe in them to simply put. If you truly believe that you will see something, in time you will. Think of it as weight training, starting off you might not be able to lift 250 pounds on a bench press, but if you practice and work your way up, in time you will be able to lift 250 pounds and maybe even more. It's the same with beliefs.. It has to grow just like a plant, it takes time. Little by little, inch by inch. If you really believe in yourself that you can see a UFO, you definetly will. Despite others beliefs, despite your past beliefs you will be able to see them. This goes for all beliefs as well. They can all be changed with enough recognitions of archetypes and concious effort.

Edited by Sol Mirdad
  • Like 1

I see someone has been listening to bashar.. And yes it is true.. Believing is seeing... A lot of people cannot grasp this. We have been thought down through the ages that seeing is believing and since the majority of man believes that is true. They experience a reality where they must see something to believe in it. Because that's what they believe. It's all a matter of choice, one can choose to believe that seeing is believing and one can also shoose to believe, believing is seeing. It's all in a matter of the perspective of the individual attempting to do so. Most people don't see UFO and ets because they do not believe in them to simply put. If you truly believe that you will see something, in time you will. Think of it as weight training, starting off you might not be able to lift 250 pounds on a bench press, but if you practice and work your way up, in time you will be able to lift 250 pounds and maybe even more. It's the same with beliefs.. It has to grow just like a plant, it takes time. Little by little, inch by inch. If you really believe in yourself that you can see a UFO, you definetly will. Despite others beliefs, despite your past beliefs you will be able to see them. This goes for all beliefs as well. They can all be changed with enough recognitions of archetypes and concious effort.

You say this as if its a good thing?! People are notorious for being fantasy prone. FPP is a person who experience such things as psychic powers, out-of-body experiences, UFO experiences, energy healing, false memories, automatic writing, night terrors, religious visions and messages, multiple personalities, and hallucinations. Our brain and senses is our greatest asset, but can also be a quite the oppisite promited to run free.

This is where science comes in. So that we dont have to train our brains to choose what to "believe". I need science to to tell me that this is real.

I dont want to believe, I want to know.

So what your saying is if I say "alright galactic federation of light, show me one of your ships" at night, one of there billion ton spaceships will fly over? An does it help that I'm in a UFO corridor (Florida) ?

I tried last night.

Didn't work. Shocker.

Looks around for Blossom God Child and the Fed`s

So I guess since you haven't seen a one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater, you believe in them whole heartedly.

I believe that everything possibly conceivable exists! If you have infinite time and infinite space, eventually all things will exist.

You say this as if its a good thing?! People are notorious for being fantasy prone. FPP is a person who experience such things as psychic powers, out-of-body experiences, UFO experiences, energy healing, false memories, automatic writing, night terrors, religious visions and messages, multiple personalities, and hallucinations. Our brain and senses is our greatest asset, but can also be a quite the oppisite promited to run free.

This is where science comes in. So that we dont have to train our brains to choose what to "believe". I need science to to tell me that this is real.

Just throwing it out there, but so far, science hasn't been to tell us that anything that we are experiencing is even real at all. The brain offers no proof at all that the outside world really exists, in fact, all the brain does is receive continuous signals about the body's state of chemical balance, temperature, oxygen consumption, along with a stream of nerve impulses. This mass of raw data is then turned by the brain into what we experience around us everyday. For all we know, life is just a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

teehee, I was just telling hubby about this thread.. He said.. GFL? Galactic Federation of Light or Good Effing Lord?

I wouldn't doubt it if somewhere out in the universe there might be space federations- the universe is a huge place. But I'm kind of doubting the whole Earth is part of such a federation notion.

I respect greatly the fact that you attempted my suggestion, I would only add that it is more a matter of truly believing that you will see a spaceship when you ask to see one and also that the Galactic Federation of Light will in no way show you more than you are ready to see, they do not wish to cause fear in anyone. So I would say have patience, if it is truly a desire of yours to see a spaceship. And as a last note, you might try also imagining what it would feel like to see a spaceship while you are asking to see one. It truly does make me happy to know that you tried asking them, and I know they will show themselves to you if it is something your really desire and are looking forward to seeing.

This is my issue here, I would love everything you are saying to be true, I've looked at your website, about claims how 2012 is the year for action and how certain long-standing plans are going to take place, I have an open mind. I believe in UFO's, however my issue here is that you say that people have to truthfully believe before they could see these ships. In my own mind now I would be ready for that, for any day now to see a mass media announcement that aliens are real and have landed, to see one for myself. I have tried what you suggested, however I can honestly say in 3 nights of looking out my window, all I have seen are clouds and stars.

I believe in aliens and UFO's, after all of the evidence from many of the testimonies from the people at The Disclosure Project and many other sources. And from an inherent sense of simply just knowing and believing. Like I said, I would love everything you are saying to be a reality, however saying people need to truly 'believe' before action takes place seems to mirror a lot of major religions and sects which lure people in the exact same way. I want to see a UFO and any extra-dimensional, space dwelling beings would be able to truly know that, and it has not taken place.

These are the doubts I have about what you are stating as your truth. I'm not trying to slander your beliefs at all, however I am just trying to convey how it looks from my perspective.

• Like 1

I can agree with you that the brain and senses are one of our greatest assets. And yes if used in a non cohesive manner, it could create a lot of harm. In the end, It all depends upon the perspective of the individual as well. I did not believe in aliens a few years ago, I was one of the biggest skeptics out there. After my first encounter with a craft, my belief was changed. It simply became a knowing for that they existed. The many experiences that were had after made it certain for me, to the point I no longer needed to believe, now I know. But I can only know for myself. I cannot and never will speak for others. I didnt believe that I could have contact via sighting, but I changed my core beliefs, and it went from believing to a knowing. Where you cannot walk, you crawl. Where you cannot run, you walk. Inch by inch, little by little.

It must be fun living in a fantasy world, lying to the masses for attention. meh

It must be fun living in a fantasy world, lying to the masses for attention. meh

Well, if you're a mental case. :) :)

• Like 1

No no no, I was nominated first fair and square! I'll take the brunt of what they have to offer and happily report back my experiences. :unsure2:

:P

Worst%252Btroll%252BI%252Bve%252Bseen%252Bin%252Ba%252Bwhile%252B_75b433786b334ae67bc15fc0d2a60009.gif

Oh alright, if there are any nefarious probings involved, please do take psyche before me... :lol:

lemon.jpeg

Just throwing it out there, but so far, science hasn't been to tell us that anything that we are experiencing is even real at all. The brain offers no proof at all that the outside world really exists, in fact, all the brain does is receive continuous signals about the body's state of chemical balance, temperature, oxygen consumption, along with a stream of nerve impulses. This mass of raw data is then turned by the brain into what we experience around us everyday. For all we know, life is just a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Do you have kids?

Mine have an imagination that I could not possibly posses. Where would that come from?