Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weaponry

rapture

I think my biggest mistake was living in OLD Louisville; something evil lurks in those big beautiful nightmare mansions. Realtors are tight lipped. I decided to move to a complete different area and do some research of Old Louisville's past; I come to find out the Victorian Neighborhood is consider one of the most haunted in the United States. I lived in two places for over 32 years in that Neighborhood and in both places I deal with reptiles( GARGOYLES?) I will NEVER let a beautiful mansions sucker me into a nightmare again. The area is extremely bad: Human die grisly deaths

I'm still running from Dinosaurs, devils, aliens with reptilian characteristics. I don't care which... one encounter is enough

So this insect energy thing is raping other people too?

Why not?

Did you get off too?

Get sodomized by some monster does not do for me

Investigation Overview:

We arrived at the site and began discussing the clients situation with her to get a better idea of the type of activity which was occurring at the location. After talking with the Marleta for a short time, she then showed us around the apartment. We got a good idea of the areas that we needed to set up and do the investigation in, which were the Main Bedroom, and the Bathroom areas.

I am making a note that Bev was constantly trying to talk to the client who could have made Marleta more nervous then she already was and Jason Lecompte the Lead Investigator recommends that Bev be talked to in private over the demeanor which she needs to use in an investigation. Bev even continued to give the client suggestions before we had any evidence supporting anything. She was Lucky we did capture a few things and a descent E.V.P.

Amy Bordogna and Ronald Dressler were the 1st to investigate the Main Bedroom. Ronald Dressler asked the questions for close to 20 minutes. During this session of Dead Time, there were several unexplained and even unheard noises picked up. Most of these noises were debunked by the N.S.P.O. Science Research Department as outside mechanical noise ie Cars hitting bumps in the road right outside the building and people outside. During this time there was an intelligent entity detected by the E.M.F. detector, and the Digital Audio Recorder. The Camera was not positioned correctly to view readings however it was recorded by Amy Bordogna at between. 1.6-2.6 MHz This range is in the Brainwave radiation range. The Science Research Department could not explain the low E.M.F. There was a lot of High MHz in the recordings meaning WIFI, Microwave, and Radio wave frequencies around mid-section of the entire building. There were no high levels of E.M.F. in the building and the Base Line readings were 1.5 and below. This meant that there was no A/C Current flowing where it shouldnt be at dangerous levels.

During Dead Time the entity was asked to show itself, touch, or grab Ronald R. Dressler II. It responded by grabbing his arm with slight pressure. During this time the E.M.F. went from .5 MHz to 2.6 and held. The Science Research team suggests that it was an entity of unknown energy or origin in science due to it letting go upon command, and getting stronger on command. No energy at that level can cause that sense of feeling on the human body occurring to them. Also upon review of the Audio there was one E.V.P. that stood up to the Science Research teams scrutiny. It was a low non wave pattern speech which cannot be explained by Radio, Microwave, or any other type of radiation. This is the Only Good piece of Audio. All other can be explained by Wave Form patterns meaning mechanical sound caused by a physical thing, not audio in the E.M.F. spectrum.

There was one last piece of good evidence found by Ronald Dressler during this investigation. There was a moving D/C Current which seemed to stay far away. The electric current was negative thus negative polarity. This suggests a Demon hiding from us. The Entity in the bedroom is a male and seems to have died from severe lung problems or drug overdose of inhalant of some type which is unknown and can be a trigger for activity to begin.

Jason Lecompte, Michelle Lecompte, Bev and Emily performed the second Dead Time. There wasnt much on audio except erratic, asthmatic like breathing in the background which the Science Research team suggests it could be one of the team members breathing since it might have a wave form pattern but there is a strange low level MHz in the spectrum that appears off and on.

Jason Lecompte followed an E.M.F. spike and continuous reading her was getting under the bed. During this time there was a photo taken with an Orb positioned right over where he is looking. When Jason loses the reading, another photo reveals it on top of Jason basically. There was a time when Michelle Lecompte, Bev, and Emily all got a feeling someone was right at the head of the bed and looked toward it. The was a photo taken which does have a spectral anomaly however it is a low MHz anomaly suggesting some type of Brainwave Phenomenon. There were a few other photos. Two had light anomalies which were negative and dark. This suggested this entity was either Demon or Wraith. Demons dont have brainwave frequency thus this entity has to be a Wraith. This entity however was not the rapist. There was still more evidence building that a demon has territory on the property. Michelle had the entity grab both of her shoulders and it held with the same 1.6-2.6 MHz as the first session. It let go by command and readings dropped back to baseline and below.

The Bathroom Audio was tainted by a loud clock so all possible evidence was ruled out by the Science Research Department. None of the Video contains anything more than extra record of the investigation. I am suggesting a Cleansing, Christening, and Sealing of the Apartment to seal off the Cowardly Demon, and try to get this Wraith to understand whats happened to it, and get him to rest.

Edited by Lilly
removed personal information

It's too dangerous to go alone. Take this.

Templarmace.jpg

WHM ftw!

Get sodomized by some monster does not do for me

Yeah, I hate it when that happens..
  • Like 1

I would be willing to bet that a video camera would be a great deterrent to your angry ghost. It seems that once a camera is in place, no poltergeist will show up to be on camera.

I'm going to second (or maybe third) this. Ghosts HATE anything that will somehow derive evidence from their existence. Good luck.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Works us, beat us, breed us and eat us. The Milky Way: The galaxy of milkin human.

I try to channel other life forms for help( primarily to save myself); the reptiles have a way of interfering however, and inflicting physical pain and severe drainage to the body. I can't just abandon the body... they watch and stalk, circle and growl...and will eat me before I make it off this planet; nevertheless,the minute they are distracted( stuffing their mouths with nations of human) I'm out.

P.S. Be fruitful and multiply is not a good ideal.

Edited by rapture

I live in a community where any kind of alien contact is punishment from the GOD; thus humans should shut- up and get ate by monsters- and later trapped and tortured in some dinosaurs dimension; I'm not one of those people, the reptilies know this; thus attack me on every level. I mangaged to escape the reptilians : I'll do it again- and for the last time; however, not very happily, with..so many unsuspecting earthlings at the mercy of highly- visciously evolved reptiles. I know weapondry against energy beings seems way off in the future; however there won't be no future for humans without them. Further, humans overly-focus on genetics of beauty rather than intelligence; the reptilians... the exact opposite; so expect instant heart failure upon contact with them.

t

I live in a community where any kind of alien contact is punishment from the GOD; thus humans should shut- up and get ate by monsters- and later trapped and tortured in some dinosaurs dimension; I'm not one of those people, the reptilies know this; thus attack me on every level. I mangaged to escape the reptilians : I'll do it again- and for the last time; however, not very happily, with..so many unsuspecting earthlings at the mercy of highly- visciously evolved reptiles. I know weapondry against energy beings seems way off in the future; however there won't be no future for humans without them. Further, humans overly-focus on genetics of beauty rather than intelligence; the reptilians... the exact opposite; so expect instant heart failure upon contact with them.

t

I dont know what youre so worried about. Ive managed to avoid being eaten by them and I didnt even know they existed as a threat. No one I know has been eaten by them either, what luck. In fact Ive never heard of anyone being eaten or taken by the reptillians at all. I feel no ill effects of them draining me either. If they do exist and are determined to do us harm they are doing a poor job of it. They arent exactly striking fear into my heart.

And yes, Im aware that youll tell me Im just a sheep and Im falling right into their trap as is everyone else.

Edited by vitruvian12

t

Please.. I do all that while I'm asleep. Dinosaurs, reptilians, rape monsters, even robots from the future have nothing on me.

"... Further, humans overly-focus on genetics of beauty rather than intelligence..."

Why do the two need to be mutually exclusive? I've met beautiful intelligent people. Are you taking any drugs? Either 'recreational' or prescription?

I also vote for the Camera + DVR it is the BANE of all things paranormal.

I've been raped; stalked and deprived from sleep by a spirit I can't spray with mosquito repellent.

Since Earth weapons is useless- I look for ways to fight back; I've attempted a paranormal team who used some form of prayers; others have suggested different herbs. I'm beginning to dabble into literature to strengthen the psychic mind- I can usually threatening revenge via telekinesis; thus the brain-computer is available- but I'd like to punch it; Earth has something for every ailment; yet in 2012, the knowledge to protect ourselves from lifeforms seemingly made up of energy is not available at our local Rite Aide; religious institution, or space station: Do you think the knowledge of spiritual weaponry is necessary; and do humans have to make that happen?

"Who ya gonna call?" Ghostbusters.

"Who ya gonna call?" Ghostbusters.

This made my day

*Plays the Ghostbusters theme song

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know what youre so worried about. Ive managed to avoid being eaten by them and I didnt even know they existed as a threat. No one I know has been eaten by them either, what luck. In fact Ive never heard of anyone being eaten or taken by the reptillians at all. I feel no ill effects of them draining me either. If they do exist and are determined to do us harm they are doing a poor job of it. They arent exactly striking fear into my heart.

And yes, Im aware that youll tell me Im just a sheep and Im falling right into their trap as is everyone else.

They will.

Edited by rapture

Works us, beat us, breed us and eat us. The Milky Way: The galaxy of milkin human.

I try to channel other life forms for help( primarily to save myself); the reptiles have a way of interfering however, and inflicting physical pain and severe drainage to the body. I can't just abandon the body... they watch and stalk, circle and growl...and will eat me before I make it off this planet; nevertheless,the minute they are distracted( stuffing their mouths with nations of human) I'm out.

P.S. Be fruitful and multiply is not a good ideal.

Well, before you get eaten by these creatures, might I suggest you invest in a chastity belt. After all, we dont want these things breeding do we! :cry:

Survival...nothing ele's matters. The reptilians just want to eat ...and we can't unring the dinner bell; the reptilians dimension is more like a constellation capable of suckin the energy out the planet; thus another dead rock. Their dimensions is not human-friendly; humans are designed to travel other dimesion and check them out- however lack the balls. The reptilian dimension... IT IS A HORRIBLE PART OF SPACE and way to close to Earth( Available for studies) There also blissful dimensions and other intelligent life forms capable of transforming stupid ****ty apes to beings with access and understanding of the universe: Coasting the universe and loving it; the reptlians understand enough about the universe to criss-cross dimesions without craft.( The funnest way to travel) and in a timely manner- but don't count on them imparting that knowledge to supper. Reptiles are reptlies can't change thier nature. Earth is just another planet...don't ever forget it.

Edited by rapture

As well as investing in a chastity belt you should also invest in some time with a shrink :)......sorry, but it has to be said :)

• Like 1

Earth is just another planet...don't ever forget it.

So far, this is the only true thing youve posted. The rest is a bunch of dellusional crap that you have no proof of, other than far out crackpot websites.

• Like 1

If no one has been eaten by them, could it be you're just bat **** insane?

BTW was it the reptilians that sodomize you or the insect energy thing?

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

If no one has been eaten by them, could it be you're just bat **** insane?

BTW was it the reptilians that sodomize you or the insect energy thing?

That was my post he was quoting, for some reason he lost the quote box. Just the short reply was his. How frightening.

• Like 1