Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MiB's vs Aliens: My Opinion

Wilmeister

What do you think MiB's are?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think MiB's are?

• Aliens, With Malicious Intent with a Possible Link to the Government
    • Secret Government Branch(Humans), with Malicious Intent and a Possible Link to Aliens
    • A Secret Partnership Between Aliens, The Government(Humans), and Hybrids in an Effort to Conceal the Existence of Extraterrestrials

The stories/cases you guys are posting interesting, as far as the supposed picture of the MiB, I don't buy it, just some guy minding his business. (NOTE: The Surgeon's Photo of Nessie was faked, too.) my point is my dad once said,"Never Believe What They(The Government) Tell You, Believe What You Know"

The story about the picture was that they were watching the apartment of a man named Jack Robinson, a UFO researcher in Jersey City, and that someone had also broken in and looked through the files on his UFO cases. These guys had been watching their apartment for several days, one standing across the street and another in a parked car, before they finally took their picture.

One doesn't need to believe any of the supernatural or alien stories to think that these guys might really have been watching them and looking through their records, and maybe even trying to creep them out and mess with their minds a little.

Yeah, but cops or anyone else could easily do that though

Yeah, but cops or anyone else could easily do that though

The FBI could have done it, too. In fact, they used to do things like that all the time when Hoover was the director. There are several different possibilities.

MiB come around to tell us that what we saw was swamp gas masking a weather balloon

That would be the government/military

Oh How we need a break today ! JUst Land and get it over with !

the mib could also be human robots that were created by humans you never know :):alien::ph34r:

Edited by prettyviolet

I really enjoyed the MIB documentaries. I liked the first one better than the second one, and I haven't seen the third one yet, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it when I do.

:P

I've watched documentaries and read alot about the MiB(Men in Black).

There are a lot of interesting opinions out there, but i've come up with my own.

I think that MiB's are a secret partnership between the government and aliens.

I also think that not all MiB's that visit people are human or aliens, at least not fully.

I believe that the MiB;s that visit people are sometimes highly trained human, sometimes aliens, and sometimes hybrids.

This could explain why the descriptions differ from the MiB's having straight or no facial expressions or no faces or minimal facial features

I don't think it's above the government to do something like this.

What do you think?

MIBs are the secret service, nothing else.

The secret service wants to make sure if you have indeed made alien contact you aren't a threat to the president or national security. Don't get wrapped up into the questions you presented because its mostly sensational nonsense with all due respect. The MIB are not aliens or malicious government black ops. The MIB is the secret service.

Edited by Darth Tyranus

I'll go with no 2 on coffeys list

2, Misidnetified FBI or CIA agents.

I'll go with no 2 on coffeys list

2, Misidnetified FBI or CIA agents.

That's my best guess, too.

I really enjoyed the MIB documentaries. I liked the first one better than the second one, and I haven't seen the third one yet, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it when I do.

:P

Yeah ! You gotta see MIB III ITs da best documentary yet ! I wont spoil it for you boony but Sir Richard Branson has built the real first Space port to overcharge for carry on bags in history! More to follow Im told. With American Air Lines having troubles I bet another Air Line will step up to the Alien Vacation trip bussiness !

Aint the facts great ?

See you on Alpha Centuris-a-maxumius !

Yeah ! You gotta see MIB III ITs da best documentary yet ! I wont spoil it for you boony but Sir Richard Branson has built the real first Space port to overcharge for carry on bags in history! More to follow Im told. With American Air Lines having troubles I bet another Air Line will step up to the Alien Vacation trip bussiness !

Aint the facts great ?

See you on Alpha Centuris-a-maxumius !

I'm looking forward to it! :gun:

That's my best guess, too.

well, you can take that stance I suppose but understand the MiBs also did some snooping in a famous UFO incident at a British Air base,,, and I *think* it was Blackwater.

I haven't got the slightes clue who they are.

no eyebrows/eyelashes...? chalky white/bluish skin??

no idea what to make of them.

They're known for that

Until I'm visited by one, I won't have an answer.

Just never turn your back to -em- Sweetpumper ! you know what they say about those probes ?

I don't get, with so many topics on this board, people don't just reply to the ones that interest them and not bother going to the ones they think aren't worth their time.

• Like 1

I don't get, with so many topics on this board, people don't just reply to the ones that interest them and not bother going to the ones they think aren't worth their time.

That's not the point though. The MIB thing intrests a few of us, but the poll only has "out there" options and nothing realistic.

Who needs anything realistic ? We dont need no stinkin realistic ! We need a Few Real Aliens to Land ! Then we can get down to the Nitty-Gritty !

I've watched documentaries and read alot about the MiB(Men in Black).

There are a lot of interesting opinions out there, but i've come up with my own.

I think that MiB's are a secret partnership between the government and aliens.

I also think that not all MiB's that visit people are human or aliens, at least not fully.

I believe that the MiB;s that visit people are sometimes highly trained human, sometimes aliens, and sometimes hybrids.

This could explain why the descriptions differ from the MiB's having straight or no facial expressions or no faces or minimal facial features

I don't think it's above the government to do something like this.

What do you think?

I agree with you