Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

babies handling tutorial

Knight Of Shadows

am personally not a fan of babies and i don't know how to handle them

for example when some one put their baby in my arms i don't know what to do with it

swing it in the air ? put it on the shelf ?

i have however found out a good instruction manual

that explained to me that some of things i was doing was wrong

hope other guys find it helpful :D

1_handel_baby.jpg

2_handel_baby.jpg

3_handel_baby.jpg

4_handel_baby.jpg

5_handel_baby.jpg

6_handel_baby.jpg

7_handel_baby.jpg

8_handel_baby.jpg

9_handel_baby.jpg

10_handel_baby.jpg

http://www.funtoosh....handel_baby.jpg

• Like 1

Damn firewall here at work blocks ALL the fun. *pouts*

No Joke, I was in a store last week and there was a baby, all by himself, buckled in a car seat placed on a shelf.

Guess the parents need a manuel like this. :yes:

ahh you'd be surprised how many people out there .. like me :D

ahh you'd be surprised how many people out there .. like me :D

I can't imagine what kind of insensitive, sarcastic man would need a manual like this :pDogs are better than kids, AND men. Dogs are good listeners, and when they're bad, you can put them outside.

I can't imagine what kind of insensitive, sarcastic man would need a manual like this :pDogs are better than kids, AND men. Dogs are good listeners, and when they're bad, you can put them outside.

you can do the same to men when they're bad no ? :P

you can do the same to men when they're bad no ? :P

Sadly they always find a way to get back inside. I think I need to go hide in a cave or something.I showed the diagram/manual thing to my brother who has one on the way currently, and he threatened to print this out and laminate it. This reminds me of the time when I was little and I got hit by a car. I wasn't badly injured, but my mom's greatest concern was over the groceries I dropped, and she said "Well next time move, stupid!" Hey, that was the last time I got hit by a moving car at least.

am personally not a fan of babies and i don't know how to handle them

for example when some one put their baby in my arms i don't know what to do with it

swing it in the air ? put it on the shelf ?

i have however found out a good instruction manual

that explained to me that some of things i was doing was wrong

hope other guys find it helpful :D

I don't have kids either, but I wasn't born and raised under a rock, lol.

Let's hope you have aunts, nieces, sisters, female neighbours, female friends? One of man's favorite hobbies often results into' offspring, so a couple of those female 'acquaintances' must have had a baby they took care of.

I don't own a car, but I do know that when I get in a car, I don't open the trunk and lay down.

I don't have kids either, but I wasn't born and raised under a rock, lol.

Let's hope you have aunts, nieces, sisters, female neighbours, female friends? One of man's favorite hobbies often results into' offspring, so a couple of those female 'acquaintances' must have had a baby they took care of.

I don't own a car, but I do know that when I get in a car, I don't open the trunk and lay down.

but if you don't then what's the use of the car ?!

but if you don't then what's the use of the car ?!

So if you don't have a car yourself, but you step in someone else's car as a passenger, you open the trunk and lay down??

Or, maybe, because you must have seen other people do it thousands of times, you open the passenger door, and sit down like everyone else?

So if you don't have a car yourself, but you step in someone else's car as a passenger, you open the trunk and lay down??

Or, maybe, because you must have seen other people do it thousands of times, you open the passenger door, and sit down like everyone else?

you weren't so clear .. when i want to step into the car ? will i be dead or alive ?

because if am dead i think i'll sit in the trunk

Edited by Knight Of Shadows

you weren't so clear .. when i want to step into the car ? will i be dead or alive ?

because if am dead i think i'll sit in the trunk

Well, if you are a passenger in a car from the mafia, you might end up in the trunk, yes. Most probably they will 'help' you get inthere.

Then later on they test how long you can hold your breath under water... but first you get a nice pair of concrete shoes.