Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Someone is after me

Sufjan

The police have a duty to look into what may be happening so just keep on at them...and i wouldn't be going to the location.If it is a prank,you will just be showing whoever is doing it that you are freaked out by it all....just keep on at the police

I think that's very sound advice, I certainly wouldn't go to the location just to be on the safe side.

• Like 1

The police have a duty to look into what may be happening so just keep on at them...and i wouldn't be going to the location.If it is a prank,you will just be showing whoever is doing it that you are freaked out by it all....just keep on at the police

I know, but they said that there's no evidence of a threat. But like I said, there weren't any call the last night. The funny thing is, getting such a letter, was a little bit exciting. I thought "What the heck?" is this. At least it doesn't seem like someone is after me at all. Maybe I should change the name of the thread, because it's quiet misleading yet.

Thanks alot for all of your replies and advices. :)

If there are news, I will post them.

Edited by Alex Smith

I know, but they said that there's no evidence of a threat. But like I said, there weren't any call the last night. The funny thing is, getting such a letter, was a little bit exciting. I thought "What the heck?" is this. At least it doesn't seem like someone is after me at all. Maybe I should change the name of the thread, because it's quiet misleading yet.

Thanks alot for all of your replies and advices. :)

If there are news, I will post them.

They will try to fob you off but just keep at them....they have to look into each incident that gets reported.Take in all the evidence that you have been sent and take an adult along with you too.They will have to look into...again..dont be going to the location..

edit...ignore if you are ok with it all now

Edited by BrianPotter

They will try to fob you off but just keep at them....they have to look into each incident that gets reported.Take in all the evidence that you have been sent and take an adult along with you too.They will have to look into...again..dont be going to the location..

edit...ignore if you are ok with it all now

I will do it this way.

I'll update, if it's neccesary.

Thank you again.

I can't read the last word in the photo. I see "Erinnerst Du Dich an der" something. What's the word for "loop way" in German?

Sounds like a prank. When I was a kid, my friends and I would get bored during the summer and got into mischief like making crank calls or playing practical jokes on the neighbors. I'm sure kids these days are far more sophisticated than we were. Those who aren't enjoying posting fake ghost and UFO videos anonymously on YouTube may have more fun picking a random person in their neighborhood and messing with their head.

• Like 1

How peculiar.. Even more so that whoever sent it used magazine clippings. That tree does look familiar, a very common sort of photograph.

"the loop way".. Could you perhaps think of anything that has to do with it? What comes to your mind?

I can't read the last word in the photo. I see "Erinnerst Du Dich an der" something. What's the word for "loop way" in German?

Sounds like a prank. When I was a kid, my friends and I would get bored during the summer and got into mischief like making crank calls or playing practical jokes on the neighbors. I'm sure kids these days are far more sophisticated than we were. Those who aren't enjoying posting fake ghost and UFO videos anonymously on YouTube may have more fun picking a random person in their neighborhood and messing with their head.

"Erinnerst du dich an den Umweg?"

Yeah, that's sounds about right. Well, I haven't really slept the last night, because I kinda expected phone calls, but I'm glad there was no single call.

How peculiar.. Even more so that whoever sent it used magazine clippings. That tree does look familiar, a very common sort of photograph.

"the loop way".. Could you perhaps think of anything that has to do with it? What comes to your mind?

I mean, I thought about a connection between the words and the picture, but I don't think that's the case. Also, I don't remember anything associated with a loop way or "the" loop way.

Seems really more like a prank than a subtle message.

Edited by Alex Smith

Oh "Umweg". That's "detour" in English and probably French. So I think the English translation is more like "Do you remember the detour?"

That sounds much spookier to me. But I still wouldn't be frightened unless I had killed a tree.

Oh "Umweg". That's "detour" in English and probably French. So I think the English translation is more like "Do you remember the detour?"

That sounds much spookier to me. But I still wouldn't be frightened unless I had killed a tree.

Well, my English is not the best and I thought the meanings were the same.

At last, it doesnt matter.

It sounds like what your prankster is trying to do is make you think that, at some time in your life, you went out of your way to do something bad. That was the "detour" you took. And they know you did it!

You'd think they'd find something more vaguely incriminating than a... picture of a tree. :blink:

Maybe the next note will be better.

• Like 3

I see your picture has figure 8 on it. Maybe for skating or skateboarding, maybe someone means a loopway for those. Just a thought.

@realm

Just an album cover. I can't skate, so I don't :D

@scowl

Nobody is perfect. Such an implication is like the horoscope.

But I really wasn't nice all my life.

[media=]

[/media]

BAHAHAHA!!! I had to comment JUST because of this! Freakin' hilarious Sakari! :clap::nw:

• Like 1

That's because I don't have friends anymore. They avoid me. I don't expect something to happen at all, but just to be sure, you know. I don't believe, that there's a plot to kill me, it's just a bit odd.

First of all, do you know why you don't have friends anymore?

Do you know why they avoid you?

Did they make fun of you and if they did, why?

It may just be a prank.

A 'loop' in english is a circular motion in a line. But a loop way does sound like detour, sounds like it's a loop to go around something.

But a detour is when you take an alternate route to get from Point A to Point C if Point B is unnaccessable, detour mainly used when roads are blocked and there are signs leading you around through side streets as the most efficient and quickest way to get back on track.

Hrmm.....

• 1 year later...

in the uk, if someone calls me, I can dial 1471 and get the callers number. Then I can call them back and sound mean and nasty. IN fact, I often get calls on my mobile, if the number shows I just enter it into google and - ten to one, its been a sales call. Now ok I dont get calls in late night, but YOU CAN get the numbers of who is calling. Specially if you think its malicious.

If its a mobile number, you can track down the callers location same as you can a landline number

http://trackingmobile.co.uk/

Of course smart phones can do the same tracking

But if that were me, Id be dealing with it straight away. GET MAD and deal with it

A 'loop' in english is a circular motion in a line.

Yeah and you can call this a loop too! (dont have nightmares pls OP)

hangmans_noose_png_by_mysticmorning-d4ns3ak.png

• 2 weeks later...

My advice, stay away from that place, try to get involved in your community so you can make some friends, is there a good church nearby you could start attending?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I am reading this sites articles for a while and I thought I could share my experience at the moment, but let me introduce myself first.

my name is Alex, I am from Germany and I receive some strange things. I found a letter in my Mailbox saying "Do you remember the loop way?". Below the sentence, there is a picture of a tree. The sheet was folded and there are two arrows drawn on each side. I made a few pictures, which I uploaded for you. It's taken with my webcam and it's written in german. I don't who sent me this letter and I don't know what the person meant by "loop" way. As far as I know, I don't have any enemies, because I am living in a nutshell for a few months.

I received the letter on the first of july, since then, there have been a few phone calls in the middle of the night. I said "Hi?" and then the person hung up. Today I called the police, but the officers said, that there is no evidence for someone threating me and that it has to be prank by some kids or something.

Usually that might be likely, but calling me in the middle of a night is just awful for me, because I suffer from Insomnia and I haven't slept well since Sunday.

I am a little bit anxious, because I don't habe anybody to be around. Well, I know you can't really help me, but I just want to talk to some one who is not a family member. The pictures can be found below.

thanks for reading

alex

I need better pictures

There is another possability. Parallel universes are a real thing, I have experienced them first hand. Where I live the membrains between worlds are unstable. Objects dissappear and appear some times. I have a tee shirt in my closet right now thar was just hanging on my cloths line one day. No one put it there, I live n a reamote aria. Sometimes

I myself slip through the membraine into an earth so identical there it takes something like that tee shirt to alert me to what has happened. If you and one of your parrallels changed places the note and phone call could be for him, except he knows what's going on and you do not.

If I were you I would move the hell away from this place. I hate it when I can't find my clothes.

I would also call a scientist to investigate this incredible place since it defies the laws of physics.

Edited by scowl