Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dear Dr Eldorado!

Eldorado

i did. he said 'well that's nice honey' then started watching football again. im ALL ALONE!! D: i don't know what to do! should i call my brother? oh wait, he's the one whose wrapped in clingfilm on the dining table...

*puts on headphones and listens to recording of a pneumatic drill versus concrete*

• Like 2

your meant to be helping me here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

• Like 1

this is proving difficult. i have no skips near me, and no wet wipes. or bleach. should i put in in my freezer?

Do you have a wheelie bin? If so, cram it in there and hide it beneath potato peelings.

• Like 2

Is the frame made of pipe? Round metal, flat? (I'm a marine plumber & coppersmith btw) You can't muscle it back it into shape?

If it's not buckled a heat with a blowtorch and some manipulation will fix it. If buckled, a cut & replace could work.

Best have a man do it, though. Some pipes ain't for heating!

Tubular I guess would be the best description (i'm not a coppersmith if you haven't guessed :D...mechanics and electrics, yeah, metal work, nah, i'm no good... ) ...it's bent where the engine mount sits, which is the hassle....i'm definetely not going to be able to muscle it back into shape tbh....there's a proper crease in two places where it's folded in under impact.....food for thought though, so.. :tu:

• Like 1

your meant to be helping me here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

You need a mincer (food mincer, not someone who walks funny)...but you'll be there a while, but you can bag them up according to what meal you're going to make then..

• Like 2

Tubular I guess would be the best description (i'm not a coppersmith if you haven't guessed :D...mechanics and electrics, yeah, metal work, nah, i'm no good... ) ...it's bent where the engine mount sits, which is the hassle....i'm definetely not going to be able to muscle it back into shape tbh....there's a proper crease in two places where it's folded in under impact.....food for thought though, so.. :tu:

If it's tubular and folded it's toast. Will need cut out or replaced entirely. Ask around. Sorry I can't be of more help, without seeing it.

• Like 1

Ok I have another problem...one that I tried to google and could not find any real answers...

So..Dr El.....Ever since I can remember, any time I touched a balloon...soon after it made me feel sick... Even when I am not thinking of it.. like yesterday, my daughter had to buy a packet of pink balloons, she then asks me to help her blow them up... Forgetting myself.. I help her... Even drawing faces on the balloons ( yes I am a big kid lol )....soon after I felt sick, wanting to throw up.. It always seems like that after I have handled a balloon...!!!

Have you ever heard of that before? I cannot understand why handling a mere balloon can make me feel sick !!... I wonder if it is the stuff that coats the balloon ?

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

Ok I have another problem...one that I tried to google and could not find any real answers...

So..Dr El.....Ever since I can remember, any time I touched a balloon...soon after it made me feel sick... Even when I am not thinking of it.. like yesterday, my daughter had to buy a packet of pink balloons, she then asks me to help her blow them up... Forgetting myself.. I help her... Even drawing faces on the balloons ( yes I am a big kid lol )....soon after I felt sick, wanting to throw up.. It always seems like that after I have handled a balloon...!!!

Have you ever heard of that before? I cannot understand why handling a mere balloon can make me feel sick !!... I wonder if it is the stuff that coats the balloon ?

I'd say it's that horrible stuff they coat it in. Makes me boak too.

• Like 1

Hush, child.

• Like 2

I'd say it's that horrible stuff they coat it in. Makes me boak too.

Yea it must be.... I must start watching that show - How It's Made on Sky discovery channel.. They had how balloon are made on it ...

• Like 2

balloons make me wanna puke, i actually caught something flue-y from blowing them up.

• Like 1

doc, insightful waffles is flirting with me on another thread, but im an old man i need to wash the thoughts from my head Help!

• Like 2

she is really..an im not middle age! in my head im 12

• Like 3

doc, insightful waffles is flirting with me on another thread, but im an old man i need to wash the thoughts from my head Help!

Report it to the UM Moderating Team. Being sexually harassed by a 13yr-old. Tis a damned disgrace, imo.

• Like 1

Sadly, both your head and your loins are not 12, or even 22. An older man has to remember such things.

p.s. lol

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1

now thats kinda creepy. not to mention wrong and perverted. :P

• Like 1

one day i'll grow up, until then if you keep picking on me i'll get my dad on you

• Like 2

Doc, I found the elusive higgs boson hiding in my fridge, what should I do?

• Like 1

Doc, I found the elusive higgs boson hiding in my fridge, what should I do?

Eat it. And weep.

• Like 1

I did nothing happened

• Like 1

Dear Eldorado, I have off on Saturday night, being an unexpected schedule change and I have no plans. What should I do with my day/night?

Dear Eldorado, I have off on Saturday night, being an unexpected schedule change and I have no plans. What should I do with my day/night?

Discard those branches and bring that supple trunk hither...

Oh wait, I'm not Dr El...

Sorry, I'll sit back down now... :unsure2:

• Like 3

Take a walk on the wild side.