Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 Pentagon Video Footage

lliqerty

Wow, those earlier reposts of yours from the post above are excellent, especially when you do the compare between those two frames of the Pentagon video. I hadn't really paid that much attention to this video and had always thought that this video just showed an indiscernable white blob. But I think my perspective has been entirely off on where the camera position is and what I was expecting to see. Am I correct that it appears that you can see the entire plane in one of the shots? There are a few features I see: you can see a purplish horizontal line running down a wider lighter horizontal line which is the entire fuselage with the AA red, white and blue stripes, what looks like the vertical stabilizer, and then a whiter portion that seems to continue of the right side of the frame which I assume is smoke or something; the point being, it appears that the entire plane is in the shot and part of it is not off frame? I've been totally thrown-off, I was expecting the plane to be much larger in perspective relative to the pentagon, but I think it's because in the video I can't tell exactly how far down the pentagon outer wall the plane hits, there's just an explosion. But from the camera's perpective because of the distance the plane looks smaller, and I also realize thinking about it that I don't know how much taller the Pentagon is relative to the height of AA77. And the plane I think didn't hit at a straight perpendicular and was coming in at an angle. Regardless, good post and great evidence and analysis, my perspective was way off.

Thanks LG, I appreciate that. :)

The fish-eye lens on that camera does make it difficult to accurately measure the size of the aircraft, but it clearly is an aircraft, and I agree that the features we can make out from the low quality image appear to be consistent with AA77. A higher quality image would do a lot to put this particular conspiracy theory to rest, but I honestly don't think there are any.

Which really begs the question... if the government truly did conspire in some way, why the hell wouldn't they have produced some fake images to quell any possible suspicion in the first place? The irony of that is lost on most conspiracists despite how blatantly obvious it is.

Government is a necessary evil, according to Jefferson and others. Right they are.

And so it is that we live under the rule of law, or so we're told, and it is the rule of law that constrains the necessary evil government.

Good post Coffey.

Agreed and thank you.

Which really begs the question... if the government truly did conspire in some way, why the hell wouldn't they have produced some fake images to quell any possible suspicion in the first place? The irony of that is lost on most conspiracists despite how blatantly obvious it is.

So you can put exactly what you just did.... :tu:

Are you joking? The Goverment should ask ANY question ANY person asks. The goverment is supposed to be there FOR the people, the people are NOT there for a goverment.

People should not fear the Goverment, the Goverment should fear it's people. <--- This right here is the problem with the whole world right now.

He should have publicaly responded to him.

No, I'm not joking at all. Expecting the president of the United States to respond to a YouTube video is beyond ridiculous.

Investigations have been done. The conclusions drawn have been reported. It is termed the official version of events because it was born from official investigations.

Conspiracy theorists have tried for over a decade to poke holes, and the closest they can come to making a dent is pointing out a handful of ambiguities which have no answers. All of this calling for a "new investigation" is nothing more than hand waving in response to the fact that conspiracy theorists have nothing of substance to base their conspiracy theories on in the first place.

A new investigation ain't gonna happen, and I've been saying that for years. It's obvious to anybody who studies government behavior over the decades and centuries.

Nor will the judiciary step in and save the day, as Madison had fondly hoped.

Nope. The government is done with its investigation, we're in the Court Of Public Opinion because of it.

And in that court, the OCT is fairly well understood to be not exactly accurate. Common Sense often prevails in the Court Of Public Opinion.

• Like 1

:rolleyes:

I expected this response, it's very simple psychology. You see it's easy to read how people react to situations, facts presented to them and the reaction they give.

Easier to plan around this psychology so that the people in the different "stables" will go against each other. Divided is best, when controlling large herds. Divide them into pens for easier management.

You see if we all stood together and asked... Then they couldn't ignore us.

No, I'm not joking at all. Expecting the president of the United States to respond to a YouTube video is beyond ridiculous.

Investigations have been done. The conclusions drawn have been reported. It is termed the official version of events because it was born from official investigations.

Conspiracy theorists have tried for over a decade to poke holes, and the closest they can come to making a dent is pointing out a handful of ambiguities which have no answers. All of this calling for a "new investigation" is nothing more than hand waving in response to the fact that conspiracy theorists have nothing of substance to base their conspiracy theories on in the first place.

Wasn't jsut a youtube video, he sent the video to the president, it was then put on youtube so people knew what he was asking.

You know what is funny, this isn't jsut conspiracy theorists asking these questions. It's everyday normal people and people who where there.

Funny how nobody has still answered me about the woman who runs a brothel and had information who publically said she would not commit suicde and was later foudn dead in her shed.... They say it was suicide.

There is a lot of mysterious deaths involved with this.

Anyway the fact you hink he shouldn't respond to a youtube video is redicilous. he should respond to any form of question, no matter the media used to ask it.

That is his duty, the fact you think that is wrong sums up the whole problem with the system. It's not what it was meant to be and not working how it was meant to.

Edited by Coffey

Well fair enough but what I'm saying comes from experience.

Are you joking? The Goverment should ask ANY question ANY person asks. The goverment is supposed to be there FOR the people, the people are NOT there for a goverment.

People should not fear the Goverment, the Goverment should fear it's people. <--- This right here is the problem with the whole world right now.

He should have publicaly responded to him.

You really think the President would have the time to respond personally to anyone who has any kind of axe to grind? How would he ever get the time to plan the next war?* And as was remarked previously, that would open the floodgates for allkinds of nuts with chips on their shoulder to expect the Leader of the Free World** to deal personally with whatever their particular obsession may be? Anyway, I'm afraid that the truth Movement has largely brought it on themselves, that the response to any issue they bring up is most likely to be a rolling of the eyes.

* irony

** possibly irony again

• Like 2

Why wouldn't they?

Because they are not as smart as you? :innocent:

,... but I thought they were supposed to be the most ruthlessly efficient organisational geniuses the world has ever seen? To have planned an operation of this size in that kind of flawless detail, to dispose of four airliners and coordinate three different False Flag operations like that; surely they'd have to be pretty smart.

• Like 1

Soooooooooooo you're saying you don't think the mighty US had in situ defence for it's Defence Headquarters........oooooooooooh kaaaaaaaaay :)

Has ANYBODY ever seen these defenses? One would think if they existed that somebody would see them especially as it is traveled over by thousands of people daily being in the direct landing path of a major airport.

I expected this response, it's very simple psychology. You see it's easy to read how people react to situations, facts presented to them and the reaction they give.

Easier to plan around this psychology so that the people in the different "stables" will go against each other. Divided is best, when controlling large herds. Divide them into pens for easier management.

You see if we all stood together and asked... Then they couldn't ignore us.

Most people consider the questions of conspiracy satisfactorily resolved. If they didn't, the truth movement wouldn't have sputtered and quieted down over the last several years. There are still hold outs who are devoted to the concept of conspiracy and will never let it go, but that will remain the case no matter what.

As for my :rolleyes: response to that little bit, it was well deserved. And believe me, it was much tamer than the first draft.

Wasn't jsut a youtube video, he sent the video to the president, it was then put on youtube so people knew what he was asking.

You know what is funny, this isn't jsut conspiracy theorists asking these questions. It's everyday normal people and people who where there.

Anyway the fact you hink he shouldn't respond to a youtube video is redicilous. he should respond to any form of question, no matter the media used to ask it.

That is his duty, the fact you think that is wrong sums up the whole problem with the system. It's not what it was meant to be and not working how it was meant to.

How many videos and letters do you think the president receives? Do you think that he should address each of them publicly? Or only the ones that you think are important or that come from celebrities? If questions posed have already been answered elsewhere, why should he waste any time on a dead issue?

Don't you think he might have more important responsibilities to deal with than catering to a minority of conspiracy theorists that have failed to establish even the smallest amount of credible evidence in support of their claims?

Funny how nobody has still answered me about the woman who runs a brothel and had information who publically said she would not commit suicde and was later foudn dead in her shed.... They say it was suicide.

There is a lot of mysterious deaths involved with this.

Funny how you haven't provided any kind of links to any details related to this and yet expect people to magically know exactly what you are talking about. Funny also that you bring up subject matter irrelevant to the thread topic and expect it to be fully addressed here. I guess that's just the way these 911 threads go though isn't it? Anything related to 911 eventually winds its way into each thread after all. :rolleyes:

Has ANYBODY ever seen these defenses? One would think if they existed that somebody would see them especially as it is traveled over by thousands of people daily being in the direct landing path of a major airport.

Shhhh.... they're secret.... probably in orbit, like the DEW satellites...

:ph34r:

Government is a necessary evil, according to Jefferson and others. Right they are.

And so it is that we live under the rule of law, or so we're told, and it is the rule of law that constrains the necessary evil government.

Good post Coffey.

But there is a solution for that, BR, the constitution is set up to provide us a choice of government. I am a big believer in choice (and transparency). We were supposed to have one federal govt of minimal size and 50 little experiments in governing, that learn from each other what works and what doesn't (not just one). It allows people to choose which one suits them better, and the one that don't work will automatically self-correct without the need for a revolution. And there would be no need for false flags and no need for such a big Pentagon building.

• Like 1

But there is a solution for that, BR, the constitution is set up to provide us a choice of government. I am a big believer in choice (and transparency). We were supposed to have one federal govt of minimal size and 50 little experiments in governing, that learn from each other what works and what doesn't (not just one). It allows people to choose which one suits them better, and the one that don't work will automatically self-correct without the need for a revolution. And there would be no need for false flags and no need for such a big Pentagon building.

Big Pentagon Building ? You Call that Building Big ? THis Is America ! Im telling you If that Building was in Texas It would be Miles across and A Mile Tall and be able to Leap Ffrom Planet to Planet in a Blink of an Eye ! Now Thats Big ! And the Bigger they are the Harder they Fall ! DOnt Tread on Our American Way ! ITs the Only Way !

Right ?

I have read that in terms of area, the Penta Gon was second only to Ceauşescu's Palace of Megalomania in Bucharest, although I don't know how that might be or what one might make from it.

As for my :rolleyes: response to that little bit, it was well deserved. And believe me, it was much tamer than the first draft.

I'd rather see the first draft.

How many videos and letters do you think the president receives? Do you think that he should address each of them publicly? Or only the ones that you think are important or that come from celebrities? If questions posed have already been answered elsewhere, why should he waste any time on a dead issue?

Don't you think he might have more important responsibilities to deal with than catering to a minority of conspiracy theorists that have failed to establish even the smallest amount of credible evidence in support of their claims?

His job is to run a country, not grind into the gorund. I'm sure while the last few presidents have bene buys destroying the US along with the countries they are invading they could easily give time to answer a few questions. Instead he can spend his time watching footbal with David Cameron....

Would you rather reply to Charlie Sheen or watch footbal with David Cameron?

Funny how you haven't provided any kind of links to any details related to this and yet expect people to magically know exactly what you are talking about. Funny also that you bring up subject matter irrelevant to the thread topic and expect it to be fully addressed here. I guess that's just the way these 911 threads go though isn't it? Anything related to 911 eventually winds its way into each thread after all. :rolleyes:

http://www.prisonpla..._connection.htm

The reason all these things come up is due to the fact they are linked, no? Would it not be inlogical to not look at all avanues before making a decision? Seems if you didn't know about this, then you haven't?

And before you sya it's BS, I heard that woman on the Alex Jones show say herself that she will not be going anywhere and will not be commiting suicide. I don't care about Alex jones or his show. I'm talking about recorded evidence of what that woman said. Tehn she was foudn by her mother hanging in her Garden shed.

You really think the President would have the time to respond personally to anyone who has any kind of axe to grind? How would he ever get the time to plan the next war?* And as was remarked previously, that would open the floodgates for allkinds of nuts with chips on their shoulder to expect the Leader of the Free World** to deal personally with whatever their particular obsession may be? Anyway, I'm afraid that the truth Movement has largely brought it on themselves, that the response to any issue they bring up is most likely to be a rolling of the eyes.

* irony

** possibly irony again

It's an important issue, it should not be shoved to one side when a lot of people who where actually there are asking the questions as well.

Edited by Coffey

People, can we stay on topic please. We have a section for jokes and humour in the General Off-Topic Discussion board. It saves us moderators the time and effort of removing posts and issuing warnings for thread derailment, besides it makes us look like spoil-sports.

Thank you.

A new investigation ain't gonna happen, and I've been saying that for years. It's obvious to anybody who studies government behavior over the decades and centuries.

Nor will the judiciary step in and save the day, as Madison had fondly hoped.

Nope. The government is done with its investigation, we're in the Court Of Public Opinion because of it.

And in that court, the OCT is fairly well understood to be not exactly accurate. Common Sense often prevails in the Court Of Public Opinion.

Instead of picking on the government, you should be concentrating on those 9/11 CT sites that have been spewing a lot of disinformation, lies, and misinformation over the years.

Don't forget, some of those CT folks have claimed that a cruise missile struck the Pentagon without thinking that the downed light poles automatically excluded a cruise missile and that a military aircraft was seen overhead and was somehow responsible without thinking that the National Guard C-130 had nothing to do with American 77 flying into the Pentagon, and remember, you added to that disinformation routine when you threw in explosives as a possible explanation for the downed light poles when it was clear that the light poles suffered from impact damage and nothing to do with explosives.

They blamed a C-130 as responsible for the incident at the Pentagon in much the same way they blamed a white business jet as responsible for what happened to United 93.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by skyeagle409

I'd rather see the first draft.

It wouldn't have been up for long, I'm quite sure.

His job is to run a country, not grind into the gorund. I'm sure while the last few presidents have bene buys destroying the US along with the countries they are invading they could easily give time to answer a few questions. Instead he can spend his time watching footbal with David Cameron....

Would you rather reply to Charlie Sheen or watch footbal with David Cameron?

Exactly, his job is to run a country.

Again, why should he waste time responding to things which have been dealt with already?

http://www.prisonpla..._connection.htm

And before you sya it's BS, I heard that woman on the Alex Jones show say herself that she will not be going anywhere and will not be commiting suicide. I don't care about Alex jones or his show. I'm talking about recorded evidence of what that woman said. Tehn she was foudn by her mother hanging in her Garden shed.

Oh the DC Madam? Deborah Jeane Palfrey?

It was reported as a suicide because that's what the evidence at the scene supports, as did her general demeanor at the time.

• Two suicide notes, hand written, and confirmed by her family to be her hand writing.
  • Put her affairs in order in the days leading up to her suicide.
  • Confided in a colleague that she would commit suicide before going back to prison.

Of course Alex Jones wouldn't accept such things as legitimate. Virtually everything is a conspiracy to Alex Jones. Surely the notes were planted, the fact she put her affairs in order was in preparation for going back to jail, and her colleague was lying about her statement that she would commit suicide before going back to jail.

All because at one point on the radio she said that she wouldn't commit suicide.

For the sake of argument, let's assume that she was 'taken out' by the 'evil government cabal' that orchestrated 911. Why wait until May of 2008? Why let this potential loose end hang out there for 7 years? Why wait until after the trial, where she could potentially divulge these juicy tidbits and have them entered into the public record? And if she did have some kind of information about foreknowledge, why didn't that information come out in the trial, or get leaked to a media source, or whatever else?

In my opinion, this was a suicide. A sad story, yes, but still a suicide. Do you still think it might not be?

The reason all these things come up is due to the fact they are linked, no?

The title of the thread is very specific: 911 Pentagon Video Footage. So no, I don't think this woman's suicide is linked in any way, and really doesn't belong here.

Would it not be inlogical to not look at all avanues before making a decision? Seems if you didn't know about this, then you haven't?

Are you attempting to suggest that if I haven't examined every single conspiracy claim in excruciating detail that it would be wrong of me to draw any conclusions regarding all of the other things that I have examined? I certainly hope that isn't what you are suggesting, but it's pretty ridiculous.

By the way, I had looked into this woman's suicide before, briefly, but I didn't know what you were referring to because you didn't provide enough detail for me to identify your original obscure reference.

And before you sya it's BS, I heard that woman on the Alex Jones show say herself that she will not be going anywhere and will not be commiting suicide.

Speaking of Alex Jones, you kinda remind me of Nathan Jones. Seems we got a lot of these Joneses running around trying to keep up with one another.

Obama is running a coutnry into the ground, i made that clear. Not unlike Cameron.

So no he isn't "running" a country. Why waste time with stupid things like watching football... Oh that's right he doesn't run the country. The National bank does.

I don't care if the evidence points towards suicide I heard her actually say she wouldn't do it. There has been loads of cases of people going to prison because of somehting they didn't do, from police "evidence" besides it's not hard to make all that evidence you have posted. Pretty damn easy to be honest.

9/11 is a larger subject than just the pentagon. It doesn't matter if the thread was just based ont hat orginally, when has that every stopped a thread talking about other aspects of the same situation. isn't that what a forum is for, discussion and opinions?! It's up to the person who started the thread to tell others they are going off the topic that they started.

If the the perosn who started the thread wants me to stay on jsut that video then I will without a second thought.

Alex jones... I'll say AGAIN I said I never listen to the guy and my post had NOTHING to do with him. She spoke on his show that was the only link. But I predicted people would jump on that... oh look I was right.

Well I guess you told me didn't you?

Cheers Coffey. It's been a pleasure highlighting your fallacies.

Haven't insulted you once or been rude.... Sad to see you couldn't be like that with me.

It's a shame I respected you as well, I don't see why you feel there can't be a difference of opinion. Just because you think something is fact, doesn't mean others have to. It's bordering on religious belief when people do that through science or facts. (ironically)

World isn't flat, just like to leave this on that note.

Edited by Coffey

How was I rude? I wasn't intending to be rude.

I do find it ironic that you sidestep much of what I bring up though, and that you divert away from relevant points with irrelevant political opinions.

At any rate, apologies if I caused you offense.

Cheers.

Obama is running a coutnry into the ground, i made that clear. Not unlike Cameron.

So no he isn't "running" a country. Why waste time with stupid things like watching football... Oh that's right he doesn't run the country. The National bank does.

So now are we saying that the President isn't actually the one in control and it's the forces behind the scenes? (Which may very well be true). Well, if the president, whoever it may be at any given time, is just a figurehead and the decisions are made behind the Scenes, then wouldn't it be likely that it was these Forces that were responsible for this, and so they'd hardly be likely to let the President know the truth, would they? he might not know the real truth any more than, say, someone watching a Utube video does.