Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Grays VS Reptiles?

onceaskeptic

So, I've been doing a but of research lately on alien sightings, and etc. Well, (and this might be my paranoia talking) I've gotten ONE theory out of all of it.

Also, please be respectful of my opinion, and do not post just to call me crazy or tell me it's crap. If you don't believe this, I'd like logical reasons behind that. Not just 'Aliens aren't real!' or something like that. Thank you!

rep·til·i·an

adj.

1. Of or relating to reptiles.

2. Resembling or characteristic of a reptile.

3. Despicable; treacherous.

I refer to these as 'Reptiles' simply because it's easier.

(Yeah yeah, it's wikipedia. I can post more about Grays if it's requested.)

Grays: http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Grey_alien

Now that you know what these are...

=Ufo's and Angels=

<Three different sightings, same night, time and place, three different videos. This is Jerusalem, I believe. If it isn't, please let me know.

Anyway, scripture time: And David lifted up his eyes, and saw the angel of the LORD stand between the earth and the heaven, having a drawn sword in his hand stretched out over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders of Israel, who were clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces. 1 Chronical, 21:16

-

Also: Judges 13:20 As the flame blazed up from the altar toward heaven, the angel of the LORD ascended in the flame. Seeing this, Manoah and his wife fell with their faces to the ground.

--

Two scriptures that describe around the same thing. It could easily be a coincidence, VERY easily, but this is a THEORY. :3 My theory.

Watch a few of the sightings in this vid: [media=]

If you knew NOTHING of technology, no electricity whatsoever, what would you think it was? Especially in the times of the Bible, where a lot of crazy things were happening without 'Oh, the military is testing a drone or something, who cares?' excuses?

=Aliens, God, Angels and Demons=

--Reptiles---

http://www.truthcont...node/reptilians <This is reptilians. This is the most detailed thing I can find. I couldn't find a better one, and this site isn't great, but it'll work.

This is the Bible's description of the devil:

Revelation 12:7-9 "And there was war in heaven . . . and the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

Also: "Christ would then oust Satan from heaven {1914}, the seat of government, hurling him down to the vicinity of the earth, in preparation for putting him completely out of action. In the heavens the grand announcement would then be made: 'Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ.' But for the earth, what? 'Woe . . ., because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time.' (Revelation 12:5, 7-10, 12)"2 Is it not at all possible that, after being sent from the 'seat of government' to earth, he decided to rule FROM earth? It's gonna start sounding really crazy here, but please stick with me? Is it not possible that 'Satan' started our current government, and got his 'demons' (aka Reptiles) to help him?

--Grays-- UGH, another wikipedia page. I'm never sure if I can trust these, but it'll have to do. http://en.wikipedia....Alien_abduction Scriptures relating to abduction, though I had them bookmarked before, are now gone (sadly) because i had to start this from scratch when my sister RUINED my laptop by, somehow, setting it back to factory mode. (Whatever.) It was very difficult to find them, so I'll just have to explain for now, until I can find them again. It is my theory that Grays are the 'angels', and even Jesus and maybe even God himself that is spoken about in the bible. Jesus could heal the blind. Jesus could walk on water. He could do many, many things- and Grays are also very advanced compared to humans. Meaning, they more likely than not (in fact, it's almost certain) they had technology before us. Probably still more advanced then what we have at this very moment. He could do all that, is it not possible that alien technology was at work? All the speaking of 'lights from the heavens', and etc, could have easily been UFOs. Sorry I can't put more information here, it was really hard to find what i had before and I'm still lookign.

________________________________________________-

Now that's out of the way, this is my theory, as short as I can get it: Reptiles = Satan, demons, etc. The Grays and Reptiles had at first been working together to help humanity, until Satan decided he wanted to RULE instead of help. The Grays sent Satan and his 'angels' (aka other Reptiles) down to earth, where they slowly grew and then started the Government we know today. They currently control the media, health-clinics (doctors, dentists, etc). They are trying to 1. Make the human race unable to fight them and easier to control, by lowering our heath, and damaging our minds by lying to us. (Look up the fluoride conspiracy, it's completely fact.) and 2. they want to slowly decrease the human race and increase their own. They're taking over our planet.

That is my theory. Please, respectful/polite opinions, flaws in my logic (and yes, this is logic) or anything else? I'd love some feedback. And so many people trust the government, to be the people that we should look to. Less and less as time goes on, but it's true. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. -2 Corinthians 11:14.

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PARAGRAPHING?

Edited by onceaskeptic
  • Like 2

Hi there, previous skeptic,... and welcome to UM.

As for your belief/opinion,... Good lord, dude,... I just dont know where to begin.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

I dont trust the government, i trust what i see and experiance.

For me, im in two minds about the UFO's etc.

all the time i see "evidence" which is soon proved to be fake, a missile, swamp gas etc.

Im just in two minds, not to take away from your research.

im getting to the point where i wanna meet a grey or whatever.

Thanks for posting, look forward to seeing how this plays out

I don't understand how people come to the conclusion reptilians are controlling the government.

Edit: I find it odd you have no problem referencing crackpot sites but you don't trust wikipedia which usually gives it's sources.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

I don't understand how people come to the conclusion reptilians are controlling the government.

The USA former president might have something to do with it?

Edited by Hazzard

It is a lot of very hard-to-believe evidence that makes me believe that Reptiles control the government.

I don't understand how people come to believe that the Bible is about spirits, angels and 'higher beings' but don't believe in ghosts, aliens or anything of the sort.

Anyway...

Edit: I find it odd you have no problem referencing crackpot sites but you don't trust wikipedia which usually gives it's sources.

Wikipedia is easily edited by anyone, people can easily change information around. And those 'crackpot sites'? Where is the evidence that they are false? Please site your sources ^^

The USA former president might have something to do with it?

I always thought he looked more like a chimp

1BGTZf.jpg

• Like 4

I dont trust the government, i trust what i see and experiance.

For me, im in two minds about the UFO's etc.

all the time i see "evidence" which is soon proved to be fake, a missile, swamp gas etc.

Im just in two minds, not to take away from your research.

im getting to the point where i wanna meet a grey or whatever.

Thanks for posting, look forward to seeing how this plays out

Thank you, much appreciated comment :) I figured I'd get a lot of trolls (I only got one so far xD) and I'm glad for one that's open-minded.

There's another post in this category you could look at about Grays abducting cattle, and the evidence supporting that, etc. It has to do with HIV and experimenting on it. I think you might like it, if you liked this. I personally think they're trying to cure it, btu that's just me.

I always thought he looked more like a chimp

1BGTZf.jpg

xD That made me laugh.

Wikipedia is easily edited by anyone, people can easily change information around. And those 'crackpot sites'? Where is the evidence that they are false? Please site your sources ^^

And easily corrected, like I already pointed out wiki articles usually provide references.

You clearly don't understand the burden of proof if you're asking me to disprove a baseless and ridiculous assertion.

Thank you, much appreciated comment :) I figured I'd get a lot of trolls (I only got one so far xD) and I'm glad for one that's open-minded.

So anyone who doesn't agree with you is a troll now?

Open-mindedness works better with reason.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

Also, after being sent to earth, what did Satan and his demons do with themselves?

And easily corrected, like I already pointed out wiki articles usually provide references.

You clearly don't understand the burden of proof if you're asking me to disprove a baseless and ridiculous assertion.

A lot of people don't trust wiki articles, I personally do but I get more hate for that then I do for being crazy.

I don't really have a problem with them, but, like I said, alot of people do.

There's another post in this category you could look at about Grays abducting cattle, and the evidence supporting that, etc. It has to do with HIV and experimenting on it. I think you might like it, if you liked this. I personally think they're trying to cure it, btu that's just me.

Im not a troll, just saying what i think on the topic, based on what i think and whats been presented.

i have an open mind on alot of things, lol,

i seen the thread about the HIV and cattle mutilations, and once again, two minds, like why would they try to cure a virus

(in my opinion made by man) i cant see why they would, but thats just me.

Thanks for the reply.

Edited by Super-Fly

Im not a troll, just saying what i think on the topic, based on why i think and whats been presented.

i have an open mind on alot of things, lol,

i seen the thread about the HIV and cattle mutilations, and once again, two minds, like why would they try to cure a virus

(in my opinion made by man) i cant see why they would, but thats just me.

Thanks for the reply.

I think they want to cure it both for themselves, and for the human race. (As I mentioned in the Jesus-Gray relation, Jesus could heal people and did heal people. He was very empathetic, and cared for everyone, as did 'God' and the angels and such. Aka, Grays.)

A lot of people don't trust wiki articles, I personally do but I get more hate for that then I do for being crazy.

I don't really have a problem with them, but, like I said, alot of people do.

Considering your sources are questionable as it is, I'm not sure why this would be an issue.

The pictures of the creatures they showed us in the Army did not not like grays or reptilians, as I've mentioned before. They did not show us any information about their anatomy, physiology, or anything about autopsies or where the remains were taken.

All I saw were the bodies of three of them who died in a crash, although I would describe them as small humanoids, shorter than we are anyway.

Considering your sources are questionable as it is, I'm not sure why this would be an issue.

I didn't mean to use those websites to the very last detail. (Agh, I can't think of how to explain.) That was just the very basic information to explain what I needed explained. I don't trust everything I read.

The pictures of the creatures they showed us in the Army did not not like grays or reptilians, as I've mentioned before. They did not show us any information about their anatomy, physiology, or anything about autopsies or where the remains were taken.

All I saw were the bodies of three of them who died in a crash, although I would describe them as small humanoids, shorter than we are anyway.

Reptiles can shape-shift into humans as well as humanoids- and Grays have been thought to be trying to create a human/gray hybrid.

xD That made me laugh.

Someone should tell the Chimp that he can't connect to the "Internets" using that typewriter.

chimp_at_typewriter-765776.jpg

Reptiles can shape-shift into humans as well as humanoids- and Grays have been thought to be trying to create a human/gray hybrid.

These weren't shape-shifting into anything because they were dead as dog food. These pictures were taken in the 1950s, probably around 1953-54 to judge by the documents I saw.

Someone should tell the Chimp that he can't connect to the "Internets" using that typewriter.

chimp_at_typewriter-765776.jpg

xD When did this become about chimps? Oh yeah, when G.W. Bush got involved. (Heheheh.)

Wow, what a mind you got there. Hehe.

A coherent opinion deserves a logical response.

But, hey, I’m going to try anyways.

That was a joke. Sorry.

First off, since neither has been proved to exist, any information on them is not logic, or facts, its simply either faith, or theories. Asking if aliens are angels is no different than asking if unicorns and centaurs are related. Sorry, but it is.

Now, I’m not trolling you. I’m just telling it like it is.

But, I’ll hold my breath and dive in. Here we go.

If angels are grays, why don’t grays have wings?

Why can’t the reptilians be the good guys and the grays bad. Satanists believe the devil is good and was taken advantage of, don’t they? Don’t ask me. I’m just posting what I’ve heard.

I believe ufo’s gave religion its birth sure, but ufo’s back then could have simply been asteroids or other explainable weather phenomena. So, you say these races were fighting over us or have been fighting over us even now? In the material world? So ok, you say the gray are jesus and god, because… they too walk on water and heal the blind? Was this on one of the videos? I didn’t see it. You say satan wanted to rule instead of help… if they’re so powerful why do they hide from humans? Why do they keep this battle hidden from us? The reptiles want to increase their race? Increase it to what? To one?

Wow, what a mind you got there. Hehe.

A coherent opinion deserves a logical response.

But, hey, I’m going to try anyways.

That was a joke. Sorry.

First off, since neither has been proved to exist, any information on them is not logic, or facts, its simply either faith, or theories. Asking if aliens are angels is no different than asking if unicorns and centaurs are related. Sorry, but it is.

Now, I’m not trolling you. I’m just telling it like it is.

But, I’ll hold my breath and dive in. Here we go.

If angels are grays, why don’t grays have wings?

Why can’t the reptilians be the good guys and the grays bad. Satanists believe the devil is good and was taken advantage of, don’t they? Don’t ask me. I’m just posting what I’ve heard.

I believe ufo’s gave religion its birth sure, but ufo’s back then could have simply been asteroids or other explainable weather phenomena. So, you say these races were fighting over us or have been fighting over us even now? In the material world? So ok, you say the gray are jesus and god, because… they too walk on water and heal the blind? Was this on one of the videos? I didn’t see it. You say satan wanted to rule instead of help… if they’re so powerful why do they hide from humans? Why do they keep this battle hidden from us? The reptiles want to increase their race? Increase it to what? To one?

This. Is. A. Theory.

the·o·ry/ˈTHēərē/

Noun:

• A supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, esp. one based on general principles independent of the thing to be...: "Darwin's theory of evolution"
  • A set of principles on which the practice of an activity is based: "a theory of education"; "music theory".

'A supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, esp. one based on general'. I didn't say it was true, and I wasn't asking if it was true. :3 I was putting my hteory out there and looking for opinions.

"Sometimes an angel appears to be a man with unusual features. Daniel saw an angel with arms and legs resembling polished metal and precious stones, and a face like lightning (Daniel 10:5-6). The angel that rolled back the stone from Christ's tomb was radiating dazzling light (Matthew 28:3; Luke 24:4). The book of Revelation describes some highly unusual beings who may be a variety of angel in Revelation 4:6-8." -http://christiananswers.net/q-acb/acb-t005.html#5

and

"Some Bible passages picture angels with wings (Isaiah 6:2,6). Other verses talk about angels flying, and we assume that the wings would be useful for that flight (Daniel 9:21). However, I suspect that angels can move around without having to depend on wings. Most references to angels in the Bible say nothing about wings, and in passages like Genesis 18-19, it is certain that no wings were visible."

Also, the flying, and the wings, both could have easily been UFOs. It's a possibility.

I didn't say they were God and Jesus because they could do those things, I said it's possible they could do those things, therefor alien technology would explain a lot of the 'miracles' Jesus preformed. I never said it was true, and I never said they could.

And Reptiles would keep it hidden, because they don't want us to over-power them. There are still more of us than them, they're lowering the human population and increasing their own, as I've said.

And Satan was sent down from 'heaven' because he wanted to be equal to God. If this was true, I would understand Satanism. But it isn't proven, it's simply a widely-believed theory. He wanted to be as great as God, and wanted humans to consume the knowledge of good and evil.

He took the image of a 'serpent', aka, a Reptile.

These are THEORIES. I never said they were true, which you seem to assume I did.

Everything, the Bible, all religion, is only theory. None of it is proven.

was the prop from the santilli movie closer to what you saw than the "common" depiction of a grey alien?...just for my imagination...