Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Grays VS Reptiles?

onceaskeptic

how about.. figments of imaginations? i think that should be a option..

I quit this thread xD I regret starting it now. All it did was bring a bunch of butts to come and act like butts to me about my theories. :3 Whatever.

Going on vacation this week my friend,... what was that famous Texas (big D) BBQ sauce again?

Which one do you want ? THe Hot& Spicy one or the Smokey one ?

I quit this thread xD I regret starting it now. All it did was bring a bunch of butts to come and act like butts to me about my theories. :3 Whatever.

Oh ! O :clap: h ! No you dont "onceaskeptic" No you didnt ! You cant start a thread and just Bail ! As for the Butts ! We all have a few of those sitting around on that one !

THis is no reason to not stick with it ! One needs really thick skin in here ! I know your up for it !

So Post up !

• Like 1

Oh ! O :clap: h ! No you dont "onceaskeptic" No you didnt ! You cant start a thread and just Bail ! As for the Butts ! We all have a few of those sitting around on that one !

THis is no reason to not stick with it ! One needs really thick skin in here ! I know your up for it !

So Post up !

xD Seriously? I don't get how this has so many friggin' people paying attention to it now -3-

I don't want to leave because of everyone not believing me, I didn't expect anyone to believe me- it's just getting off topic at thi point :3 And nobody really seems to care about the actual theory xD Just telling me I'm wrong

xD Seriously? I don't get how this has so many friggin' people paying attention to it now -3-

I don't want to leave because of everyone not believing me, I didn't expect anyone to believe me- it's just getting off topic at thi point :3 And nobody really seems to care about the actual theory xD Just telling me I'm wrong

Not at all Man ! Keep the belief ! Keep the Faith ! Keep on Looking on ! We all Read ,all we can !

Not at all Man ! Keep the belief ! Keep the Faith ! Keep on Looking on ! We all Read ,all we can !

Meh. It's my belief. If anyone actually discusses THAT, and now monkeys, chips and how wrong I am, I'd love to continue.

0_o I already did. I said about everything in the original post :P People were supposed to discuss that xD

I can't believe how many replies this has gotten.

well.. personally for me mate.. greys.. reptiles.. myth n legends.. so far there is no proof that they actually exsist..

and your theories.. just a bit to close to ancient aliens stories for me :)

but heck.. if you believe it.. well and good.. funny enough.. I believe in elves and faries.. just because we no longer see them doesnt mean they are not real ;)

well.. personally for me mate.. greys.. reptiles.. myth n legends.. so far there is no proof that they actually exsist..

and your theories.. just a bit to close to ancient aliens stories for me :)

but heck.. if you believe it.. well and good.. funny enough.. I believe in elves and faries.. just because we no longer see them doesnt mean they are not real ;)

:) Ancient Aliens, as in the show? My sister watches that, but I haven't seen it. Is it good?

Also, I believe in fearies, dunno about elves. Do believe in gnomes.

Ancient aliens.. biggest crock of crap :) but if you like that kind of stuff.. you might find it interesting..

Ancient aliens.. biggest crock of crap :) but if you like that kind of stuff.. you might find it interesting..

Lol. Might check it out.

I understand and respect people who think UFOs may be piloted by aliens but..

Greys, Reptiles, reptilian humanoids controlling the government. That's where I think, people should draw the line.

But if it's just for fun, then it is fun to speculate....

The 90's had X-files, the 2000's had Ancient aliens... The kids.... So maybe I understand....

Grays VS Reptiles, that would make for a good B movie, I'd rent it....

ii thought there where more then 2 races of aliens

These are just the two I know of, there are probably millions of galaxies. And aliens.

I understand and respect people who think UFOs may be piloted by aliens but..

Greys, Reptiles, reptilian humanoids controlling the government. That's where I think, people should draw the line.

But if it's just for fun, then it is fun to speculate....

The 90's had X-files, the 2000's had Ancient aliens... The kids.... So maybe I understand....

Grays VS Reptiles, that would make for a good B movie, I'd rent it....

Prove otherwise, friend. Prove that anything I've said- any of it at all- is 100% not true.

ii thought there where more then 2 races of aliens

Supposedly there's 57. If you can believe that (I know I don't)

From what i have read over the years ,i am given to understand that God Created Lucifer his most trusted and perfect Angel.When Lucifer then rebelled against god and was cast out of Heaven,he became Satan.

How does this make him Reptillian ?

Are not Biblical references to snakes, serpents just a metaphor because they were seen to be untrustworthy.

Prove otherwise, friend. Prove that anything I've said- any of it at all- is 100% not true.

http://en.wikipedia....burden_of_proof

When debating any issue, there is an implicit burden of proof on the person asserting a claim. "If this responsibility or burden of proof is shifted to a critic, the fallacy of appealing to ignorance is committed".

Unfortunately that's not how a logical debate works. First, it is impossible to prove a negative (ie prove God isn't real, for example). Second, the burden of proof lies with the claimant (ie you), so it falls to you to provide evidence to support your claim. If you can't then that's fine however I wouldn't suggest you propose your theory as anything other than one possibility among several. :tu:

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 2

http://en.wikipedia....burden_of_proof

Unfortunately that's not how a logical debate works. First, it is impossible to prove a negative (ie prove God isn't real, for example). Second, the burden of proof lies with the claimant (ie you), so it falls to you to provide evidence to support your claim. If you can't then that's fine however I wouldn't suggest you propose your theory as anything other than one possibility among several. :tu:

I don't believe it to be anything but a theory. My intentions when i posted this was to get some feedback, that as I said, was not just that I'm wrong and that it's crazy, or not true. I don't even want people to agree with me. I want SOMETHING to disprove, any single thing I said, to back up the fact that it 'isn't true'.

From what i have read over the years ,i am given to understand that God Created Lucifer his most trusted and perfect Angel.When Lucifer then rebelled against god and was cast out of Heaven,he became Satan.

How does this make him Reptillian ?

Are not Biblical references to snakes, serpents just a metaphor because they were seen to be untrustworthy.

Did you read the whole post? I believe everything in the bible was ALREADY referencing the aliens. It has nothing to do with the bible MAKING him be Reptile, he'd already have been. The fact that he's constantly described as a reptile only furthers my theory that he was Reptilian, however.

I'm not saying the bible means this or the bible means that, I think that what they were describing back then, was actually the events caused and created by Grays and Reptiles, and they told it as the story of God and Satan.

I don't believe it to be anything but a theory. My intentions when i posted this was to get some feedback, that as I said, was not just that I'm wrong and that it's crazy, or not true. I don't even want people to agree with me. I want SOMETHING to disprove, any single thing I said, to back up the fact that it 'isn't true'.

Falsifiability:

Falsifiability or refutability of an assertion, hypothesis or theory is the logical possibility that it can be contradicted by an observation or the outcome of a physical experiment. That something is "falsifiable" does not mean it is false; rather, that if it is false, then some observation or experiment will produce a reproducible result that is in conflict with it.

For example, the assertion that "all swans are white" is falsifiable, because it is logically possible that a swan can be found that is not white. Not all statements that are falsifiable in principle are falsifiable in practice.[1] For example, "it will be raining here in one million years" is theoretically falsifiable, but not practically so.

http://en.wikipedia..../Falsifiability

In order for your theory to be proven false it must be able to be proven false. There is nothing tangible that could falsify your theory so in the strictest sense it isn't even valid as a theory.

Pay especially close attention to this bit: "That something is "falsifiable" does not mean it is false; rather, that if it is false, then some observation or experiment will produce a reproducible result that is in conflict with it."

A lot of people get that wrong and think they have to admit their pet theory is somehow wrong however that isn't the case at all. If you are looking to falsify your theory then you may have to modify it, or find a legitimate method of falsifying the current one.

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 2

Falsifiability:

http://en.wikipedia..../Falsifiability

In order for your theory to be proven false it must be able to be proven false. There is nothing tangible that could falsify your theory so in the strictest sense it isn't even valid as a theory.

Pay especially close attention to this bit: "That something is "falsifiable" does not mean it is false; rather, that if it is false, then some observation or experiment will produce a reproducible result that is in conflict with it."

A lot of people get that wrong and think they have to admit their pet theory is somehow wrong however that isn't the case at all. If you are looking to falsify your theory then you may have to modify it, or find a legitimate method of falsifying the current one.

Well, after reading it so many times, the word 'falsify' has become almost meaningless in my head -_-"

I realize that this was a very pointless thread to start, and from now on, I shall keep my theories to myself. (And my cousin, who's actually open-minded enough to believe that anythign is possible.)

I thank you all for the replies, but I'm out.

Well, after reading it so many times, the word 'falsify' has become almost meaningless in my head -_-"

I realize that this was a very pointless thread to start, and from now on, I shall keep my theories to myself. (And my cousin, who's actually open-minded enough to believe that anythign is possible.)

I thank you all for the replies, but I'm out.

Sorry OS, I'm not trying to chase you off, or tell you you're wrong. I think that with a little work and a ton more research ( :whistle: ) you might have a viable theory at some point. Don't give up at the first little speed bump. Einstein would have been a chump if he'd given up easily. A word of advice though, don't get too attached to your theory if the evidence contradicts it. At that point the theory either needs modification or it should be abandoned for a better one. There are a LOT of people who make that mistake. :tu:

These are just the two I know of, there are probably millions of galaxies. And aliens.

Well, that's a great way to put it...... but it's called burden of proof, that's what's getting in your way...