Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No Such Thing As Aliens On Earth Unless.....

MR.Blueprint

Something to think about, 1900 years and we had nothing, no technology of any sort. Ie phone, computers,etc etc In the last 70 or so years it has bloomed significantly. Do you suppose maybe we have discovered an alien space craft and are using the technology from that? Just seems weird that it took so long in life to be where we are and every year we get more and more upgraded technology. Humans are not that freaking smart.. Js

no....i cant believe u say we had no technology...u must dont no the definition of technology.....new technology will always seem so extraordinary to the present ppl who are using it.......when boats first came out i bet hey ppl were amazed...

and computers been here more than 70 years my friend...most of our new technology are merely upgrades...telephones came from walkie talkies ..... why would alien technology be anything like ours or useful to us why would an alien need a cell phone when they prolly dnt have a mouth that was created on planet earth.....everything bout us i mean everything was created on this earth and is unique to this earth......

[/background][/size][/font][/color]

That is completely true and logical. Yet to think that only our planetary variables can produce multi-cellular animals, and thus technology and intellegence, is very narrow thinking. Shockingly narrow.

What you say here is also true to an extent, but again this is a modifier on your original statements of "Only on Earth" and "Only Humans". I see your arguement evolving and rightfully so.

Not knowing what future technologies might be invented, I'm reluctant to say that even thousands of light years are a limit to exploration of humans. I'm hesitant to say that even our Galaxy is a limit to the expansion of humans. So, I think that even if you consider other galaxies out of range, that it I cannot. Humans have the potential to travel to just about everywhere, given time. The only limitation is speed of the expansion of the universe. Which might prevent us from ever reaching the furthest points, even if we had superior FTL capabilities.

i dnt think narrow...im just using my observation i learned about planets and our solar system ......do u know any planet that has a sun like our would be uninhabitable because of our sun powerful sun flares also scientist even believe our whole solar system its self is in a pefect spot in the universe to sustain life.....they belive its huge gamma rays at the center of our universe and we are jus enough space from the gamma ray that it dnt harm us.......

i dnt think we will ever find more life out there so you can say its nun out there even if it is

also i doubt highly that its any other species out there like us i think we got the best brains in the universe i definatly think we got the only brains in the universe becuase brains were evolved on earth ....so let jus throw that in the equation ...there are no more brains out there in the universe...now without a brain how would u space travel?

even if there is a planet out there with one of our earth like conditions...only one of our conditions wouldnt be enough to recreate what happened here....

so if there are "aliens" jus know they wouldnt have no brain, no eyes, no legs, no lungs no arms all these features was created on earth due to all of earth's conditions

in conclusion if there is aliens out there it would only be some bland entity that dnt move it jus live of a type of a gas and a type of energy...like an unearth like plant...hopefully if we do find that we can smoke it and it make us see aliens haha

and at the end of the day i dont know this is jus my opinion i too believe aliens were out there untill recently when i re started studyin documenary on our solar systems and planets

Edited by MR.Blueprint

I don't think that the Earth is only planet with life on it. Well, it is the only planet with life in the Solar System, but I personally believe there are similar systems around the Universe. And maybe with some earth-like planets.

i dnt think narrow...im just using my observation i learned about planets and our solar system ......do u know any planet that has a sun like our would be uninhabitable because of our sun powerful sun flares

So what then is keeping Earth alive? If any other sun like ours was deadly, we should be dead too. Everything that I've heard says that a G2 class star is considered one of the safer main sequence stars, and account for 5 to 10 percent of the galaxy's stars.

A thick atmosphere is more then enough to protect even a planet with no magnetic field. (At least for a while.) And a magnetic field makes the planet even much, much more protected. The magnetic field could even come from orbiting a gas giant like Jupiter, if it was in the Goldilocks Zone.

If you have some kind of reference saying how dangerous G class stars are, I'd like to see it.

also scientist even believe our whole solar system its self is in a pefect spot in the universe to sustain life.....they belive its huge gamma rays at the center of our universe and we are jus enough space from the gamma ray that it dnt harm us.......

I've heard that before, but I've never seen any proof of the theory, only speculation, based on a (very) possible super-massive black hole at the center of the galaxy.

This says that gamma rays have been detected, but they are aimed Outside the galactic disc.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/05/120529133752.htm

even if there is a planet out there with one of our earth like conditions...only one of our conditions wouldnt be enough to recreate what happened here....

That is still completely unknown. Various lab tests have shown that the creation of life naturally may be easy, or it might be hard. It is still not known. So your opinion is just opinion.

If there is no hard proof of the roswell ufo crash I believe aliens have never traveled to earth....because earth made us and our brains so everything about us and the way we think are unique to this planet meaning if there are aliens out there they would think nothing like us and space travel and discovery wouldn't even exist with them...also drinkin water and breathing oxygen is too unique to this planet so any other life form wouldn't last long on earth jus like we wouldn't last long on any other planet......we might be the only thing living in the whole universe especially when u consider the definition of living which would be living to our standards ......

Ancient aliens believer are so confused on how we started civilization but its simple its called instinct...we have instinct jus like every other animals and all animals have civilizations so did the aliens give the other animal their civilizations too? Like ants, bees, apes all have good civilizations

Um... this issue goes far beyond Roswell.

A civilization capable of traversing interstellar space would be more than capable of devising means of surviving in an alien environment. Hell, we're not exactly suited for Antarctica or Mt. Everest, but we're managed to get there all the same.

And extraterrestrial intelligences might well think differently from us... or they might not... we just don't know.

Anyway...

Something to think about, 1900 years and we had nothing, no technology of any sort. Ie phone, computers,etc etc In the last 70 or so years it has bloomed significantly. Do you suppose maybe we have discovered an alien space craft and are using the technology from that? Just seems weird that it took so long in life to be where we are and every year we get more and more upgraded technology. Humans are not that freaking smart.. Js

Maybe you should have thought about it a little more. We also went many years before the industrial revolution. The amount of advances between 1750 and 1850 rivals the advancements of the past 70 years. You can also follow a timeline for each period. No huge gaps.

So what then is keeping Earth alive? If any other sun like ours was deadly, we should be dead too. Everything that I've heard says that a G2 class star is considered one of the safer main sequence stars, and account for 5 to 10 percent of the galaxy's stars.

A thick atmosphere is more then enough to protect even a planet with no magnetic field. (At least for a while.) And a magnetic field makes the planet even much, much more protected. The magnetic field could even come from orbiting a gas giant like Jupiter, if it was in the Goldilocks Zone.

If you have some kind of reference saying how dangerous G class stars are, I'd like to see it.

I've heard that before, but I've never seen any proof of the theory, only speculation, based on a (very) possible super-massive black hole at the center of the galaxy.

This says that gamma rays have been detected, but they are aimed Outside the galactic disc.

http://www.scienceda...20529133752.htm

That is still completely unknown. Various lab tests have shown that the creation of life naturally may be easy, or it might be hard. It is still not known. So your opinion is just opinion.

im not giving up references jus research it yourself google search for new life on other planets

and our magnetic field is wats keepin us alive all planet dnt have magnetic fields such as mars without a magnetic field a planet that is close to the sun or in the goldie zone will be assaulted by sun flares

also dnt forget our moon our moon is why we are here too

and a thick atmosphere made of what?

our oxygen atmosphere was created on this planet from photosysthesis created by its creatures and planets using the sun for energy

here watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crXepPkd9EM

i also believe we not migh not find another solar system wit 8 planets....our first four planets are lucky to be here usually gas giants knock the smaller planets out of orbit

the question is how so much water get on this planet ...most planets are made up gases no rock,,,or rock and ice with no water

we happen to be made 75% of water with 25% of rock and ice

Glad to see this is still going.

Even more interesting points made.

Tidy.

im not giving up references jus research it yourself google search for new life on other planets

So... what this really says is.... "I've got no idea, so try looking it up yourself."

and our magnetic field is wats keepin us alive all planet dnt have magnetic fields such as mars without a magnetic field a planet that is close to the sun or in the goldie zone will be assaulted by sun flares

The Earth's magnetic field is critical, as it bends a lot of the solar wind away, but really the atmosphere is the heavy hitter as far as protection from radiation. Why else would the International Space Station and the USs former shuttles have to worry so much about solar flare radiation, though they are well within the magnetic field of the Earth, and basically are hugging the planet? It is the atmosphere, which really could be any kind of gas, that protects against all Alpha and Beta particles from space, and like 99% of the gamma radiation also.

http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/ask_astro/answers/970718.html

Very few gamma-rays make it through the atmosphere. The atmosphere is as thick to gamma-rays as a twelve-foot thick plate of aluminum. Gamma-rays are very very unlikely to go through that much material. However, they can strike the material and produce 'secondary' particles which are more penetrating, and can go through the material.

Most of the cosmic rays which reach the Earth's surface are 'secondary cosmic rays', produced by gamma-rays or (much more commonly) 'primary cosmic rays' hitting the top of Earth's atmosphere. These primary cosmic rays are high energy particles (such are protons and the nuclei from iron atoms) moving at very close to the speed of light. These primary cosmic rays have a hard time even getting to the top of our atmosphere--the Earth's magnetic field deflects most of them away. If Earth didn't have a magnetic field, there would be many more primary cosmic rays hitting the atmosphere, and many more secondary cosmic rays hitting us.

The cosmic rays are not very sensitive to the quality of the air (the chemical composition--how the nitrogen, oxygen, carbon and other elements in the air are joined together to make ozone, smog and other chemicals). They are more affected by the quantity of the air, because most interactions depend only on the nuclei of the atoms, and not on entire molecules. Three O2 molecules and two O3 (ozone) molecules look exactly the same to a cosmic ray. A carbon atom looks only slightly different from an oxygen or nitrogen atom, so the increased CO2 level has almost no effect. Nothing we do is likely to significantly change the number of cosmic rays hitting Earth.
also dnt forget our moon our moon is why we are here too

I'm assuming you're refering to either 1) the Tidal Theory (Where life from the ocean used the tides to adapt to the land.) or 2) Axial Tilt Theory (Where the Moon keeps the tilt stable, and thus allows for Seasons), or 3) the Metals Theory (Where it is said that due to the amount of non-metal material taken off the Earth, this allowed metals to be closer to the surface.).

The Tidal Theory, while true, does not prevent settling of the land on a slightly longer scale, and with billions of years to work with a couple millions of years more is not too troublesome. Plus, if winds exist on any world, you'll get waves from that, and thus still get inter-tidal actions where ocean creatures and plants will interact with the land. This does not prevent animals from forming in the oceans and thus does not prevent intellegence.

The Tilt Theory, which is also true, also does not prevent plants and various livable zones from forming on a planet, it only allows for greater variation and wider zones that animals can be more general and live in larger areas of the world. It in no way prevents life from forming and settling the land and becoming intellegent.

The Metals Theory, while also true, just would mean metals are harder to find. Volcanic areas would still turn up considerable amounts of metals, even in metalic forms, and thus could be used to form tools and technology. Low amounts of metals does not prevent animals from forming, or prevent intellegence from forming. It only makes advanced (metal) tool usage harder to maintain.

http://www.astronomytoday.com/astronomy/earthmoon.html

and a thick atmosphere made of what?

Does not really matter. As I posted above, it is the density of the atmosphere that matters, not what it is made of.

i also believe we not migh not find another solar system wit 8 planets....our first four planets are lucky to be here usually gas giants knock the smaller planets out of orbit

the question is how so much water get on this planet ...most planets are made up gases no rock,,,or rock and ice with no water

we happen to be made 75% of water with 25% of rock and ice

This sounds like opinions to me. Since we cannot get good enough resolution to find most rocky planets in nearby solar systems, we can't say how often rocky planets form or are tossed off into space.

The amount of water depends on what was in the local galactic dust cloud that the star and planets formed from. Even a planet with Mars level of water, which is well below 1% of what the Earth has, could support life and thus support intellegence. Sure it might be very very much slower, as the number of animals would be much lower and thus adaptation/evolution less, but given Billions of years it can still be very likely to happen.

So... what this really says is.... "I've got no idea, so try looking it up yourself."

The Earth's magnetic field is critical, as it bends a lot of the solar wind away, but really the atmosphere is the heavy hitter as far as protection from radiation. Why else would the International Space Station and the USs former shuttles have to worry so much about solar flare radiation, though they are well within the magnetic field of the Earth, and basically are hugging the planet? It is the atmosphere, which really could be any kind of gas, that protects against all Alpha and Beta particles from space, and like 99% of the gamma radiation also.

http://imagine.gsfc....ers/970718.html

I'm assuming you're refering to either 1) the Tidal Theory (Where life from the ocean used the tides to adapt to the land.) or 2) Axial Tilt Theory (Where the Moon keeps the tilt stable, and thus allows for Seasons), or 3) the Metals Theory (Where it is said that due to the amount of non-metal material taken off the Earth, this allowed metals to be closer to the surface.).

The Tidal Theory, while true, does not prevent settling of the land on a slightly longer scale, and with billions of years to work with a couple millions of years more is not too troublesome. Plus, if winds exist on any world, you'll get waves from that, and thus still get inter-tidal actions where ocean creatures and plants will interact with the land. This does not prevent animals from forming in the oceans and thus does not prevent intellegence.

The Tilt Theory, which is also true, also does not prevent plants and various livable zones from forming on a planet, it only allows for greater variation and wider zones that animals can be more general and live in larger areas of the world. It in no way prevents life from forming and settling the land and becoming intellegent.

The Metals Theory, while also true, just would mean metals are harder to find. Volcanic areas would still turn up considerable amounts of metals, even in metalic forms, and thus could be used to form tools and technology. Low amounts of metals does not prevent animals from forming, or prevent intellegence from forming. It only makes advanced (metal) tool usage harder to maintain.

http://www.astronomy.../earthmoon.html

Does not really matter. As I posted above, it is the density of the atmosphere that matters, not what it is made of.

This sounds like opinions to me. Since we cannot get good enough resolution to find most rocky planets in nearby solar systems, we can't say how often rocky planets form or are tossed off into space.

The amount of water depends on what was in the local galactic dust cloud that the star and planets formed from. Even a planet with Mars level of water, which is well below 1% of what the Earth has, could support life and thus support intellegence. Sure it might be very very much slower, as the number of animals would be much lower and thus adaptation/evolution less, but given Billions of years it can still be very likely to happen.

im saying i dont think there are any other intelligent complex life out there like ours we are on a resort planet that allowed simple life to evolve into to complex life...

but really i dont know why we think we so special we dont live forever we jus some fancy parasites of this planet. not the best life its cool but its not perfect and when we gone rocks and gas will still be floating around in space long after we are gone

of course its have to be some simple life somewhere out there but nothing close to us. we are unique to this planet we are earthlings you will find us no where else

i also believe oxygen is unique to earth because it was somthing created on earth

the most advance life we will find if any are some kind of plants that evolve into trees. but the plant will be nothing like earth plants because of lack of the combination of water sunlight and temperature

prolly some hollow trees that intake the planet's gas these trees will be way taller than our earth trees and the trees would be non mobile and are results of billion of years of one cell creature piling up on each other to get closer to the sun light or the opposite traveling down toward the planet inner energy

and conclusion like i said i dont know why we think we so special that we want to find more life...we are evolved bacteria and parasite like creatures. i dont think we really want to meet bacteria that another planet created. especially how harsh other planets have proven to be.

Edited by MR.Blueprint

i also believe oxygen is unique to earth because it was somthing created on earth

You do know that when plant life and single celled organisms first came into being there was little to no Oxygen in the atmosphere? It is plants that produce oxygen as a byproduct. Life and animals don't have to have oxygen to start off. If I remember right, there were many tiny animals in the early oceans that processed all kinds of chemicals other then oxygen. It is only because plants produced oxygen in large levels that animals moved to using oxygen to produce energy from sugars.

You are right though, IMHO, that there is no "Lost Tribes" of humans out there in Space like Battlestar Galactica or like Star Trek.

You do know that when plant life and single celled organisms first came into being there was little to no Oxygen in the atmosphere? It is plants that produce oxygen as a byproduct. Life and animals don't have to have oxygen to start off. If I remember right, there were many tiny animals in the early oceans that processed all kinds of chemicals other then oxygen. It is only because plants produced oxygen in large levels that animals moved to using oxygen to produce energy from sugars.

You are right though, IMHO, that there is no "Lost Tribes" of humans out there in Space like Battlestar Galactica or like Star Trek.

Um.... oxygen is one of the most common elements in the universe. The third, to be precise; after helium and hydrogen. That's why water, H2O, is so common. Helium doesn't really bond well with other elements; thus, with hydrogen and oxygen left alone together at the top of the list, water is one of the most abundant chemical compounds in nature.

Oxygen and water certainly are not exclusive to Earth.

http://www.geekosystem.com/elusive-oxygen-in-space/

A little more on molecular oxygen in space. Next to helium and hydrogen oxygen is most prevalent. Earth is not unique especially using oxygen as an example.

I haven't read every post here, so I apologize if I'm echoing someone else's thoughts, but I have just a couple random obsevations to add to the discussion. Make of them what you will.

It has always seemed extremely curious and coincidental to me that the transistor was "invented" six months after the Roswell incident. Technology in general has proceeded at a rapid pace since then.

As for life on other planets I only have to look at Earth to realize that life is everywhere. From Antarctica to ocean floor gas vents, from desert to rain forest, from microbes to whales, life is everywhere. Every possible niche, including many that we humans once considered impossible, has been filled with life that is perfectly adapted to it. It is therefore my belief that life will exist wherever there is a place to exist. The universe is full of places. Whether they are "Earth-like" or alien beyond our comprehension there is no doubt in my mind that not just one but many life forms will call that place home.

I haven't read every post here, so I apologize if I'm echoing someone else's thoughts, but I have just a couple random obsevations to add to the discussion. Make of them what you will.

It has always seemed extremely curious and coincidental to me that the transistor was "invented" six months after the Roswell incident. Technology in general has proceeded at a rapid pace since then.

Technology in general had proceeded at a rapid pace before the Roswell incident.

Um.... oxygen is one of the most common elements in the universe. The third, to be precise; after helium and hydrogen. That's why water, H2O, is so common. Helium doesn't really bond well with other elements; thus, with hydrogen and oxygen left alone together at the top of the list, water is one of the most abundant chemical compounds in nature.

Oxygen and water certainly are not exclusive to Earth.

I DONT THINK WE HAVE FOUND OXYGEN ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE YET

AND I DONT THINK WE FOUND ANY WATER EITHER NO ICE BUT WATER LIKE ITS IS ON EARTH

I DONT THINK WE HAVE FOUND OXYGEN ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE YET

AND I DONT THINK WE FOUND ANY WATER EITHER NO ICE BUT WATER LIKE ITS IS ON EARTH

And you are incorrect. On both points. True, Earth is alone in the solar system in having extremely large concentrations of oxygen and liquid water; but what's so remarkable about that? It's equally remarkable that Titan has lakes of fluid hydrocarbons. If there were intelligent beings on Titan, I'm sure they'd be looking for worlds with liquid methane and ethane, and presuming that's where they would find life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraterrestrial_liquid_water

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_vapor#Extraterrestrial_water_vapor

Edited by Arbitran

I KNOW WE DNT NEED OXYGEN FOR LIFE IM NOT ARGUING THAT MAYBE SIMPLE LIFE IS OUT THERE MY ARGUMENT IS THAT ITS NO INTELLIGENT LIFE OUT THEIR "ALIENS"

WITHOUT OXYGEN I DONT THINK THAT COMPLEX LIFE WILL THRIVE

OF COURSE BY OUR DEFINITION OF LIFE IT WILL BE SOME SIMPLE ONE CELL BARELY MOVING LIFE FORMS SOMEWHERE IN THE VAST UNIVERSE BUT LIKE I SAID THE MOST COMPLEX LIFE WE WILL EVER FIND WILL BE WEIRD TREES

AND I ALSO BELIEVE IF WE DO FIND SOME SIMPLE ONE CELL LIFE FORMS ON OTHER PLANET THAT THEY WILL BE EXTREMELY HARMFUL AND DANGEROUS TO US... IMAGINE IF WE WOULD BREATHE OR GET INTO OUR BODIES A ONE CELL LIFE FORM FROM ANOTHER HARDER TO LIVE ON PLANET THAN EARTH ...

I KNOW WE DNT NEED OXYGEN FOR LIFE IM NOT ARGUING THAT MAYBE SIMPLE LIFE IS OUT THERE MY ARGUMENT IS THAT ITS NO INTELLIGENT LIFE OUT THEIR "ALIENS"

WITHOUT OXYGEN I DONT THINK THAT COMPLEX LIFE WILL THRIVE

OF COURSE BY OUR DEFINITION OF LIFE IT WILL BE SOME SIMPLE ONE CELL BARELY MOVING LIFE FORMS SOMEWHERE IN THE VAST UNIVERSE BUT LIKE I SAID THE MOST COMPLEX LIFE WE WILL EVER FIND WILL BE WEIRD TREES

AND I ALSO BELIEVE IF WE DO FIND SOME SIMPLE ONE CELL LIFE FORMS ON OTHER PLANET THAT THEY WILL BE EXTREMELY HARMFUL AND DANGEROUS TO US... IMAGINE IF WE WOULD BREATHE OR GET INTO OUR BODIES A ONE CELL LIFE FORM FROM ANOTHER HARDER TO LIVE ON PLANET THAN EARTH ...

Firstly, could I ask you not to use all-capital letters? It's very hard to read what you've written without the proper casing.

Anyway, on what basis do you declare that multicellular life requires oxygen? So far you haven't argued your case, you've simply asserted it.

Edited by Arbitran

Is ignorance bliss? Yes said the blind man. To believe that we are the only ones. Is foolish.. what gives you the privilege to dictate life? You may as well say God doesn't exist. Tonte

Is ignorance bliss? Yes said the blind man. To believe that we are the only ones. Is foolish.. what gives you the privilege to dictate life? You may as well say God doesn't exist. Tonte

Well, I don't believe that a god exists, but I can see your point. That's the gist though, really: I don't believe in any gods, because there is no evidence to suggest that there is one. Anyway, that's a topic for another forum (which of course I know, given it's one of my primary topics).

• Like 1

Im pretty sure aliens have been to Earth before we even existed, not just one but at least two different races, or more. i believe they are here now, they are all around us some trying to destroy us others trying to save us (from the government and other malevolent beings who don't care about us). ya know, the Pyramids, the whole Bermuda Triangle deal and people living to tell the tales. some completely missing and never found since along with many others every year that were never found since and it's still happening today. They are going somewhere (hollow earth maybe?) people seeing strange things all over the world they can't explain, even the pyramids which are ancient and we still can't even explain today... (or at least try lol) but the more and more people try and come up with ideas of how such things were created, the ideas just get more foolish until finally you just have to admit it was the little green men or something similar to robots or some type of machinery helped in the making. you can only narrow an idea down so far until you have no choice but to believe the truth (which is hard to believe) Ladies and gentlemen, we are not alone and we never were. And a lot of you disbelievers are probably like ok wheres the proof... Youtube. most people think of it as a joke site but that's the fastest way of getting out info to the WORLD. tell me, would you spend hours out of your day uploading false information to the world... Anyways of all the unexplained and paranormal videos on youtube all it takes is ONE REAL ONE TO BE FACT, remember that. so instead of denying every video you see, put it in the back of your mind but don't forget about it and eventually you'll start to see multiples of that same video everywhere. and pretty soon all youtube is going to be is just unexplained things (and it's happening now) until finally people start to realize we have been lied too.

• Like 1

not all aliens have to be intelligent. some could be just bacteria or microbes

Your correct, there are other life forms that exist but sheeple can't see them they reside in higher dimensions animals can see them if sheeple actually, seen what's in front of them RELIGION WOULD NO EXIST on this planet. This planet has EVIDENCE OF LIFE THAT ARE NON MANKIND & HUMANOID AS WELL. This info will be kept a secret because this planet can't handle it. There's more then one life form on your planet & it's non human.

the intelligent aliens out there (if there are any) would probably have intelligence around our level or they would have contacted us by now. either tat or their shy or maybe even hostile and planning to atk us when we are at our weakest meh.

There's a secret war going on & it's the space wars we must protect this planet in terms of life that are not human. Human cloning is real, time travel invisibility is a great deception. To deny it exist keeps your planet a slave planet.

Well, I don't believe that a god exists, but I can see your point. That's the gist though, really: I don't believe in any gods, because there is no evidence to suggest that there is one. Anyway, that's a topic for another forum (which of course I know, given it's one of my primary topics).

Every ancient civilization from Africa to Europe & America has curved in their tombs or pyramids other beings that were reptilian in nature to gaints. These creatures did exist on this planet. But evidence is kept once again secret youtube gaints. This is real but America doesn't know about this. The bible speaks about gaints & other enties but the roman catholic church has removed several books from your bible. To keep you a slave.