Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No Such Thing As Aliens On Earth Unless.....

MR.Blueprint

Maybe what fell down on earth wasn't an UFO, but something else of unknown biological structure. It could have nothing to do with extraterrestrial life (even though I personally prefer the microbe idea^^).

Not to mention that that the lifetime of the universe is so immense that it could be possible that there already had been high civilisations out there, but we simply missed the chance to meet them, because we haven't been evolved then -and now they're gone (for whatever reason). Following that idea, we (who are exploring space) might be the ones who will be aliens to another more or less intelligent lifeform out there.

I have never understood this planet, why would there be many upon many satilites in outer space? Sheeple wake up please they have the info of live human or non human it does exist the satilites pick on communications all across your solar system. You can not know about this because it will scare you. We created man in our own imagine it's not what sheeple think it is. Mankind splicing other creatures this techonology exist.

Im pretty sure aliens have been to Earth before we even existed, not just one but at least two different races, or more. i believe they are here now, they are all around us some trying to destroy us others trying to save us (from the government and other malevolent beings who don't care about us). ya know, the Pyramids, the whole Bermuda Triangle deal and people living to tell the tales. some completely missing and never found since along with many others every year that were never found since and it's still happening today. They are going somewhere (hollow earth maybe?) people seeing strange things all over the world they can't explain, even the pyramids which are ancient and we still can't even explain today... (or at least try lol) but the more and more people try and come up with ideas of how such things were created, the ideas just get more foolish until finally you just have to admit it was the little green men or something similar to robots or some type of machinery helped in the making. you can only narrow an idea down so far until you have no choice but to believe the truth (which is hard to believe) Ladies and gentlemen, we are not alone and we never were. And a lot of you disbelievers are probably like ok wheres the proof... Youtube. most people think of it as a joke site but that's the fastest way of getting out info to the WORLD. tell me, would you spend hours out of your day uploading false information to the world... Anyways of all the unexplained and paranormal videos on youtube all it takes is ONE REAL ONE TO BE FACT, remember that. so instead of denying every video you see, put it in the back of your mind but don't forget about it and eventually you'll start to see multiples of that same video everywhere. and pretty soon all youtube is going to be is just unexplained things (and it's happening now) until finally people start to realize we have been lied too.

In the movie the Matrix he states that we can not AWAKEN EVERYONE. Sheeple are in a complete subconsicous state of being, the elite speak of this species as the WALKING DEAD & THE MILITARY OUR DOGS. The top of the pyramid is the ENLIGHTED GROUP OF PEOPLE. They have STAR WARS TECHONOLOGY. They are having secret underground areas that people are going & coming from other planets & other dimensions. What we think of as aliens most of them or human orgin. There's more than one earth like planet. I must assume that your awake sheeple are looking in the skies at night & seening flying glowing objects. Some of them or man made & some of them aren't sheeple can't handle the thought of other beings human like that need blood to survive on this planet. This is so secretive that anyone who speaks about it may not be seen again thanks for your thoughts about this issue.

Depends on if you believe that Space in Infiinite. If it is, then the number of planets also approaches infinity. And so even taking all your factors into account, the number of planets just like Earth still approaches infinitiy. Basically you're saying that the huge Oak Tree down the road is unique, and it is. But, right down the street from it are hundreds and thousands and statewide... millions of other Oak Trees, which are comparable if clearly not identical.

That is simply not true. Many animals exhibit just as much intellegence in many areas as Humans. Whales, dolphins, elephants, gorillas, even parrots and ravens are very intellegent. If humans died out entirely as a species, some other mammal would quickly rise up and begin tool use again and eventually use of fire, and then on to advanced technology. Not in a decades, or centuries kind of thing, maybe millions of years, but it would happen.

The secret shadow government are cloning humans to breathe the air for other planets & this one. There's more than one species on this planet once again more than one planet. Techonolgy is hundreds or five hundred years more than what sheeple can even assume. Objects are flying around your planet & sheeple just can't see it. This is all done by design, when you inject a HUMAN KID they call your children kids A KID IS A BABY GOAT stop calling your children goats. That child has been DISCONNECTED TO THEIR PLANET spirtually mentaly, physic as well. This is why they must vaccinate you to keep you from knowing who they really are this is the conspiracy on your planet. To keep you in a mental state of confusion. You can not think outside the box, spend money & watch t.v while your controllers are have FEMA CAMPS TO HERD THEIR HUMAN SLAVE INTO. TO REDUCE THE POPULATION OF 80%.

Im pretty sure aliens have been to Earth before we even existed, not just one but at least two different races, or more. i believe they are here now, they are all around us some trying to destroy us others trying to save us (from the government and other malevolent beings who don't care about us). ya know, the Pyramids, the whole Bermuda Triangle deal and people living to tell the tales. some completely missing and never found since along with many others every year that were never found since and it's still happening today. They are going somewhere (hollow earth maybe?) people seeing strange things all over the world they can't explain, even the pyramids which are ancient and we still can't even explain today... (or at least try lol) but the more and more people try and come up with ideas of how such things were created, the ideas just get more foolish until finally you just have to admit it was the little green men or something similar to robots or some type of machinery helped in the making. you can only narrow an idea down so far until you have no choice but to believe the truth (which is hard to believe) Ladies and gentlemen, we are not alone and we never were. And a lot of you disbelievers are probably like ok wheres the proof... Youtube. most people think of it as a joke site but that's the fastest way of getting out info to the WORLD. tell me, would you spend hours out of your day uploading false information to the world... Anyways of all the unexplained and paranormal videos on youtube all it takes is ONE REAL ONE TO BE FACT, remember that. so instead of denying every video you see, put it in the back of your mind but don't forget about it and eventually you'll start to see multiples of that same video everywhere. and pretty soon all youtube is going to be is just unexplained things (and it's happening now) until finally people start to realize we have been lied too.

WHY WE CANT EXPLAIN HOW THE PYRAMIDS WERE BUILT? I CAN EARLY CIVILIZATIONS TOOK TIPS FROM ANIMALS THEY OBSERVE. YOU KNOW HOW US HUMANS ARE WE ARE CURIOUS SO OF COURSE WE SEEN THE ANTS IN ACTION

I BELIEVE WE BUILT THE PYRAMIDS USING THE ANT TECHNIQUE IT EVERYBODY WORKED TOGETHER TO BUILD IT PROLLY TOOK A 100 YEARS TO BUILD WE DONT KNO

FINALLY THE CRAZIES HAVE COME TO THIS POST BELIEVIN THAT ALIENS WERE PLAYIN AROUND ON EARTH BEFORE HUMANS CAME HUH?

CANT NO SPECIES THAT CAME FROM AND LIVED ON ANOTHER PLANET LIVE HERE OR PLAY AROUND HERE AND WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO COME HERE?

I DO BELIEVE ITS SIMPLE LIFE OUT THERE BECAUSE SPACE IS SO BIG.. I MYSELF WOULDNT CALL EM ALIENS ILL CALL EM SIMPLE LIFE FROM ANOTHER PLANET BUT I DNT BELIEVE ITS ANY INTELLIGENT LIFE OUT THERE BUT AGAIN WE ARE NOT SPECIAL WE JUS ARE EVOLVED BACTERIA NOTHING SPECIAL JUS SOME OLD FANCY MOLD THATS GROWING ON THIS PLANET

OTHER PLANETS JUS ARE NOT LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET FANCY MOLD LIKE US BECAUSE OF THEIR CONDITIONS MOST PLANETS ARE ATTACKED BY ASTEROIDS AND SOLAR FLARES DOESNT SPIN RIGHT DNTROTATE THE SUN RIGHT DOESNT HAVE A MOON BIG ENOUGH TO CAUSE SEASONS AND KEEP THE EARTH FROM COLLAPSING IN ON ITS SELF ETC.

IT IS WAT IS WE ARE LUCKY MOLD.

And you are incorrect. On both points. True, Earth is alone in the solar system in having extremely large concentrations of oxygen and liquid water; but what's so remarkable about that? It's equally remarkable that Titan has lakes of fluid hydrocarbons. If there were intelligent beings on Titan, I'm sure they'd be looking for worlds with liquid methane and ethane, and presuming that's where they would find life.

http://en.wikipedia....al_liquid_water

http://en.wikipedia....ial_water_vapor

U really think complex and intelligent life can live off liquid methane ?

i know a brain cant maybe they got some else they use as a brain somn like a car motor huh?

U really think complex and intelligent life can live off liquid methane ?

i know a brain cant maybe they got some else they use as a brain somn like a car motor huh?

You honestly think that life in an environment with liquid methane rather than water would be anything like Earth life?

What makes you think that life can only persist on water and oxygen? That's extremely narrow thinking.

3q4rle.jpg

Edited by Arbitran

http://www.geekosyst...xygen-in-space/

A little more on molecular oxygen in space. Next to helium and hydrogen oxygen is most prevalent. Earth is not unique especially using oxygen as an example.

where else did we find oxygen in space? it we do it prolly at lil bit

just like with water

yet we have an whole atmosphere of it and 75% water

that has to be unique

and let me say this when i say earth is unique i also mean that every planet is unique you will find anything that thrive on one planet on another planet

where else did we find oxygen in space? it we do it prolly at lil bit

just like with water

yet we have an whole atmosphere of it and 75% water

that has to be unique

and let me say this when i say earth is unique i also mean that every planet is unique you will find anything that thrive on one planet on another planet

Wait... Please tell me how much oxygen you think is in Earth's atmosphere? You realize it's mostly vapour nitrogen, right?

Some of this stuff is just too good to be true. So it must be bull****.

Wait... Please tell me how much oxygen you think is in Earth's atmosphere? You realize it's mostly vapour nitrogen, right?

enough for us to breathe everyday

enough for us to breathe everyday

Fair enough. And you seriously think that if that oxygen wasn't there, and there was some other gas, that species on our planet wouldn't have adapted by now? Life tends to evolve to suit its environment; even if that environment has liquid methane instead of water, or had chloroform instead of oxygen. That's how life works.

You honestly think that life in an environment with liquid methane rather than water would be anything like Earth life?

What makes you think that life can only persist on water and oxygen? That's extremely narrow thinking.

3q4rle.jpg

cuz i know our brain cant live without oxygen even fish breathe oxygen through the water

im not sayin life cant live without oxygen or water im saying a brain cant live without oxygen and intelligence come froma brain right?

FINALLY THE CRAZIES HAVE COME TO THIS POST BELIEVIN THAT ALIENS WERE PLAYIN AROUND ON EARTH BEFORE HUMANS CAME HUH?

CANT NO SPECIES THAT CAME FROM AND LIVED ON ANOTHER PLANET LIVE HERE OR PLAY AROUND HERE AND WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO COME HERE?

3q4rv5.jpg

cuz i know our brain cant live without oxygen even fish breathe oxygen through the water

im not sayin life cant live without oxygen or water im saying a brain cant live without oxygen and intelligence come froma brain right?

So you're saying there's no possibility of a brain evolving from a non-oxygen-breathing species? Wow. So life can persist on alternate chemicals than water and oxygen, but they can't have brains? bull****. They would simply have a different type of biochemistry.

3q4rxx.jpg

Edited by Arbitran

3q4rv5.jpg

u cant play around up there u barely can get up there

u cant play around up there u barely can get up there

And a species capable of interstellar travel wouldn't be capable of more efficient means of survival on foreign worlds? Unlikely.

And, yes, they can play around up there; we already did.

news-112206a.jpg

Seriously though, since when do you make the rules? Who says that an alien species capable of interstellar travel wouldn't be able to survive on the planet once they got there? That's pretty stupid.

So you're saying there's no possibility of a brain evolving from a non-oxygen-breathing species? Wow. So life can persist on alternate chemicals than water and oxygen, but they can't have brains? bull****. They would simply have a different type of biochemistry.

3q4rxx.jpg

nope no brains outside of earth brains are definatly unique to this planet

a methane brain wouldnt thrive and ther would be no such thing as a methane brain it couldnt be a brain cuz brains are only on earth

u really think somthin with a brain or anythin dat process thought and controls a body could live off methane? cars maybe robots maybe

only way another planet will have complex intelligent life on it is if we sent it to the planet to kick start it....we can send some fancy robots and let them live off methane that might wrk

nope no brains outside of earth brains are definatly unique to this planet

a methane brain wouldnt thrive and ther would be no such thing as a methane brain it couldnt be a brain cuz brains are only on earth

u really think somthin with a brain or anythin dat process thought and controls a body could live off methane? cars maybe robots maybe

only way another planet will have complex intelligent life on it is if we sent it to the planet to kick start it....we can send some fancy robots and let them live off methane that might wrk

3q4s5s.jpg

Since when do you make the ******* rules of life? No brains, of any kind, can exist outside of Earth? I can't tell whether you're serious or severely undereducated.

I can tell you haven't bothered to study biochemistry or science before writing this.

Edited by Arbitran

And a species capable of interstellar travel wouldn't be capable of more efficient means of survival on foreign worlds? Unlikely.

And, yes, they can play around up there; we already did.

news-112206a.jpg

Seriously though, since when do you make the rules? Who says that an alien species capable of interstellar travel wouldn't be able to survive on the planet once they got there? That's pretty stupid.

alien species wouldnt capeble of interstellar travel u would need a brain to dat and brains re only on earth and we havnt even did it yet nd if the aliens dnt have a brain they wouldnt be thinking bout space travel

if they are complex aliens out there they would think nothin like us..space travel wouldnt be on there agenda

alien species wouldnt capeble of interstellar travel u would need a brain to dat and brains re only on earth and we havnt even did it yet nd if the aliens dnt have a brain they wouldnt be thinking bout space travel

if they are complex aliens out there they would think nothin like us..space travel wouldnt be on there agenda

Admit it, you're a Poe. Nobody can honestly be this stupid.

If you're serious... well, I apologize. I apologize that I'll have to educate you about science.

those tube worms at the bottom of the pacific. the heat and amonia levels there would kill any mammal on this planet...yet these babies live. Our water-oxygen model isnt the only trick even on THIS planet...