Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The bloodstone ring

hooko22

Very interesting story!! Too bad Willisham seems to be little more than a ghost town today. :(

Great story! Thanks for sharing--and keep them coming, sweetie!

Very interesting story!! Too bad Willisham seems to be little more than a ghost town today. :(

Great story! Thanks for sharing--and keep them coming, sweetie!

Will do thanks for the comments guys.

Oh and real sad to hear that about Willisham, it was tiny back then so obviously it hasnt done much growing.

I tried to find it to see where it is in relation to my friend that I always visit over there and one site basically said it's one of England's ghost towns. The Wikipedia entry doesn't offer much either.

I tried to find it to see where it is in relation to my friend that I always visit over there and one site basically said it's one of England's ghost towns. The Wikipedia entry doesn't offer much either.

I found one article where it says the town has something like 500 people living in it. Quite small.

Okay I looked on Bing maps and it's on the wrong coast of England for me. My friend lives on the west coast so it wouldn't be easy to hunt down.

Very cool story.

Okay I looked on Bing maps and it's on the wrong coast of England for me. My friend lives on the west coast so it wouldn't be easy to hunt down.

Well I wouldnt be surprized really if there was two willishaws or even more then two, lol, that happens sometimes but then again willishaw isnt exactly a common name.

Nice,

keep em coming.

Thanks, that's the plan.

Very cool story.

Thanks.