Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What do these pictures mean?

Kevin28

Google sacred geometry, including images. It feels like some kind of portal for you, something to do with raising your consciousness maybe. Meditate on it with patience and no expectations, the answer will be revealed when it's supposed to. All I know is it's a gift, from whom I don't know.

This was before i drew those, and the first star :

Do you dream of lightbeings/aliens or have epic dreams of space ships coming to the planet?

Can't remember.. But I do beleave in other life besides earth. And I've always wanted to vist them :P

Edited by kevink
  • Like 1

Why does it have to mean something? A doodle can just be a doodle. There is no need to force importance on every little mundane thing one does. People are way too eager to make something out of nothing - I've never understood that.

I completely agree. Doodling. Plain and simple. I have done this many times in my life when I have had nothing else to do. Not for any other reason.

This thread reminds me of these stuck up sticky beak art critics who take it upon themselves to talk about a piece of so called 'modern' art and how the artist felt this or felt that whilst drawing it, or what it all means, when in fact it was drawn by a horse or an elephant! :)

No offence meant to any of the art critics who posted in this thread lol

• Like 1

One persons doodle,is another persons sacred symbol. It looks a bit more than a simple doodle.

Again,one of those others posted,looks like one of Aleister Crowleys.Look at crowleys symbolism.

• Like 1

When one has never really identified as a doodler and suddenly doodles something that seems significant, it is significant even if only to that person. And it's posted on a Metaphysics & Psychic Phenomena thread, what kinds of answers did you think he was going to get? What kinds of answers did you think he was looking for?

Doodle heads. Pssssh....

*giggle*

• Like 1

When one has never really identified as a doodler and suddenly doodles something that seems significant, it is significant even if only to that person. And it's posted on a Metaphysics & Psychic Phenomena thread, what kinds of answers did you think he was going to get? What kinds of answers did you think he was looking for?

Doodle heads. Pssssh....

*giggle*

I dont think it matters what thread title it was posted under. It;s still a doodle.

(giggles too) :)

Karmakazi answered your question on the first reply.

Well...I can't say I've seen that exact symbol before, but it might help to isolate certain parts of the doodle for examining. For example, overlapping triangles symbolize unity, balance, and existence. The six pointed star often represents the six "directions" of the universe or the six days of Creation. The spiral is considered an ancient symbol of evolution, one of the oldest symbols in existence. It represents the cycle of the seasons, life, growth, and change.

I've never really interpreted things before, but that's what I found by taking a look around on the Internet. I hope I helped in some way, haha. :P

Cool thanks :) What about the one that looks like a ship? I haven't seen anything like it before.

It doesn't mean anything. Stop looking for something in nothing. Your life can be exciting without being paranormal. Buy a mountain lion or something.

• Like 1

i guess if one didn't understand any of this, they might think they'd have to "Buy a mountain lion or something" to have some kind of meaning or import in their existance?

Cool thanks :) What about the one that looks like a ship? I haven't seen anything like it before.

I'm not sure. If I find something, I'll let you know.

I used to fill up entire pages of this stuff, all symmetrical too. I only asked questions when the symmetry stopped. If I can find it I’ll scan some in, but don’t hold your breath, probably been gone for years now.

Maybe your subconscious simply using the lines to connect the paths in your brain, like something to focus the flesh (eyes in this case) on. A form of meditation?

It's a boredom doodle. I can draw something, too, and go around asking people what it means. Doesn't have to mean anything.

• Like 1

i strongly feel that this has something to do with the aliens. by the way how did you come across this symbol. just recently i had read a book "adbuction" by Dolores Cannon in which i remember the mention of a pendant or a finger ring with the symbol described similar to yours.

I just drew it, I got the idea from the first star and thought about making a bigger one and did. Now it seems i cant draw it again :/

Edited by kevink

This is kinda strange, because I've been doing something fairly similar, but not drawing free-hand... I use autocad, with my work, and I doodle from time to time when I'm stressed. I've been creating multi-pointed stars, nested into other stars, sort of like fractals... Platonic solids... Also the flower of life, and other geometric flowers of life (replace the circles with triangles, hexagons, squares, etc.) Its truly amazing how things just "align" when you use the sacred geometries. I don't know what they mean, or why I do it, or why I find them so interesting.

If you're a spatial/geometric person, like me, you should check out "Marko Rodin's Vortex Math" on youtube. (I believe it's linked to the reason I started doing these, is why I recommend) The gist of his math is that it is the "math of the gods"... it relates to everything that you see. The way life grows - the golden ratio(fibonacci spiral/vitruvian man), exponential growth, the flow of electricity, music, doppler effect, literally everything "natural". It's quite long, tho, there are 44 videos and they're 15 or 20mins long, each. But if it interests you, it's definitely worth a look.

My take on it is that if there's a reason I'm doing it, the meaning will eventually just "click"... if it's just boredom/destressor drawings... that's great too. Try not to let it bother you.. just go with the flow and be creative! Creativity is way better than rotting your brain worrying about what so-and-so posted on a social network, or even watching television.

• Like 1

Its great what the subconscious mind can create keep drawing then look to see if there is some type of pattern forming, good luck. :tu:

maybe it is a star. maybe it's a pulsar 'whose' frequency matches some part of your brain waves.

... that's just what popped into my head. I used to be obsessed with drawing geometric designs while i wiled away my school days lol. Anyway.. i later found out that some of the "doodles" i doodled were designs depicted in ancient symbols found in various places in petroglyphs and other cultural settings. .. go figger.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Your profile pic makes me think of a space vagina. I'm not making fun. It's like a message from Goddess.

They look more like really bad tattoo patterns to me.

I see a rope around the edge of each design in your OP.

The "ropes" are drawn very well and intricately, btw. I can't draw and know I could never free hand your "rope". Yet I draw geometric and symmetrical designs all the time.

I see a dichotomy between the two in design, as well as a rope to me is "earthly" and "primitive" "nautical" and at odds with your geometrical design. An interesting, yet out of place addition. My eyes are drawn to the rope not the center, actually.

A rope to me is also a restriction or a boundary or a grounding or holding, and seem to be limiting the neverending points of your geometric shapes

sorry for editing 10 times

Edited by QuiteContrary