Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Baltic Anomaly Updates.

Somehow I have a feeling that we need a tad more than a little imagination. :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Agreed,... go down, bring up, check out,... and there we have it.

sorry guys, ever since i was a baby Jacques i had a way too vivid imagination....

:w00t:

sorry guys, ever since i was a baby Jacques i had a way too vivid imagination....

:w00t:

:D

No need to be sorry...a vivid imagination is good as long as it has some strings to reality :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

:D

No need to be sorry...a vivid imagination is good as long as it has some strings to reality :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Agreed! Excuse me now, i'm out to feed my pet bigfoot! :tu:

Agreed! Excuse me now, i'm out to feed my pet bigfoot! :tu:

I need some advice on that...mine seems to continuously raid what the neighbors put out for their cat....

:P

Cheers,

Badeskov

I need some advice on that...mine seems to continuously raid what the neighbors put out for their cat....

:P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Simple: USE the neighbour's cat!

• Like 1

Simple: USE the neighbour's cat!

Uhm..I'd love to...but he ate it... :unsure2:

Cheers,

Badeskov

[media=]

[/media]

As i said....Just a little imagination! And now: back to topic! :)

No, the thing is the head of nail. And it's not a trail or a ridge, it's just rust on wood.

Well, if nothing better shows up, I think we've been had.

Nailhead.jpg

Edited by Abramelin

Samples of the Baltic Sea object were reportedly taken on the last expedition. It was claimed that these were submitted for analysis, apparently to Stockholm University. This was on July 24th. The delay is getting a bit long, with no word about the results. I wonder if a university analytical lab would continue working, outside the regular academic term. If not, this could account for the delay, as the last term ended in June and the Autumn one doesn't start until early September. The results of these tests should. it seems, either confirm that the object is simply a rock, or show some material unusual enough to warrant further examination.

It could be an ancient monolith that ancient people tried to move across the sea on huge rafts, just chucking an idea out as ancient humans loved to do things the hard way.

Hi guys!

For anyone still interested...?..here is a link to a radio interview on the Red Ice radio station with Peter Lindberg from the Ocean X Team from last night...

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2012/08/RIR-120805.php

Cheers.

• Like 1

Hi guys!

For anyone still interested...?..here is a link to a radio interview on the Red Ice radio station with Peter Lindberg from the Ocean X Team from last night...

http://www.redicecre.../RIR-120805.php

Cheers.

hope all is well 1963....

thanks for posting, just went to listen to it but sadly at one hour long I think it best when not at my desk :)

hopefully tonight.

have you listened to it and if so are you any the wiser?

thank you for posting that! Unfortunately, my office computer has no sounds, and my new flat has (yet) no internet.... :w00t: if ANYBODY on here is willing to give a short written summary on the interview, i'd really appreciate it!

Some new things from the interview:

* The anomaly us circular, 50 meters in diameter, and 50 meters above the bottom.

* Later on Peter Lindberg says the 'pillar' is 7 meters high....

Now what is it??

* They sent samples to Stockholm University, but the people there are on vacation now, so no results can be expected soon.

* On the next dive (before September, when the conditions get worse) they hope to take real scientists with them, because they are just treasure hunters.

* Geologists say it can't be the cone of a volcano, it's impossible.

* The tract or trail near to the object is a 1000 meters long ridge.

* The stones found on top of the object probably came from dropping down from melting ice sheets during the (last?) ice age. These stones have soot on them you can scrape off. One of the stones was, according to a geologist, made of basalt, and of a type you only find in the Mid Atlantic Ridge... The divers took that stone because it had no sediment on it, unlike the rest of the stones.

* IF it is a construction, it must be a 100,000 years old, or 40,000 years old, but not anything recent.

* Peter says he's not telling everything because a documentary is being made about it (before the end of this year), but they have some aces up their sleeves... And, most importantly, it is NOT a hoax.

* He says it's not a meteorite or asteroid that hit the water because that should have left a crater. But it could have impacted on the mile thick ice sheet, and than sank further down.

* On the next expedition they will look closer at the second anomaly that's about 200 meters away from the first anomaly. It's about 40 meters in diameter, or 40 by 30 meters, and has angular features. It is not raising 50 meters from the bottom.

*They plan to do the 3d expedition mid August, but not later than mid September.

* Disturbances of the electrical equipment happen when they are within 500 meters of the object.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 3

thank you VERY MUCH! :) ...enough to keep me following the story! ;)

I'd like to ask the rather obvious question that's been asked a thousand times already: Why isn't this story getting any attention from the media?

I'd like to ask the rather obvious question that's been asked a thousand times already: Why isn't this story getting any attention from the media?

It was all over the news 2 months ago, but then the info coming out turned quickly into fantasy so they backed away.

* The anomaly us circular, 50 meters in diameter, and 50 meters above the bottom.

* Later on Peter Lindberg says the 'pillar' is 7 meters high....

Now what is it??

* They sent samples to Stockholm University, but the people there are on vacation now, so no results can be expected soon.

* On the next dive (before September, when the conditions get worse) they hope to take real scientists with them, because they are just treasure hunters.

* Geologists say it can't be the cone of a volcano, it's impossible.

* The tract or trail near to the object is a 1000 meters long ridge.

* The stones found on top of the object probably came from dropping down from melting ice sheets during the (last?) ice age. These stones have soot on them you can scrape off. One of the stones was, according to a geologist, made of basalt, and of a type you only find in the Mid Atlantic Ridge... The divers took that stone because it had no sediment on it, unlike the rest of the stones.

* IF it is a construction, it must be a 100,000 years old, or 40,000 years old, but not anything recent.

* Peter says he's not telling everything because a documentary is being made about it (before the end of this year), but they have some aces up their sleeves... And, most importantly, it is NOT a hoax.

* He says it's not a meteorite or asteroid that hit the water because that should have left a crater. But it could have impacted on the mile thick ice sheet, and than sank further down.

* On the next expedition they will look closer at the second anomaly that's about 200 meters away from the first anomaly. It's about 40 meters in diameter, or 40 by 30 meters, and has angular features. It is not raising 50 meters from the bottom.

*They plan to do the 3d expedition mid August, but not later than mid September.

* Disturbances of the electrical equipment happen when they are within 500 meters of the object.

Thank you for this :)

It was all over the news 2 months ago, but then the info coming out turned quickly into fantasy so they backed away.

Oh alright then. It's all fantasy folks, that's why the media backed off. Sheesh, wish they would've let more people know than username Jeffertonturner! Would've saved us all the anxiety!

Oh alright then. It's all fantasy folks, that's why the media backed off. Sheesh, wish they would've let more people know than username Jeffertonturner! Would've saved us all the anxiety!

It seemed like a reasonable description of events to me, but I would have added boredom to the media's lack of interest as well.

I think you should add JuniorChubb to the list of usernames that knew. :tu:

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1

Hmmm ok..or you could be a drama queen about it...

Thanks for the summary.