Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clint Eastwood endorses Mitt Romney

questionmark

Oscar-winning actor and director Clint Eastwood has endorsed Mitt Romney in the race for the White House.

The Dirty Harry star endorsed the Republican presidential candidate on Friday night during a Sun Valley fundraiser.

"I think the country needs a boost," Eastwood told the Associated Press as he joined other Romney supporters for the private campaign event.

In February, Eastwood told Fox News that he wasn't supporting any politician at that time. Some saw the halftime in America ad he made for the Super Bowl as a nod toward President Barack Obama. Eastwood responded then by saying he was not "politically affiliated" with the president.

Read more

Obama will win again. I have no doubt in my mind.

Chances of winning presidency :

Obama 62%

Romney 37%

Other 1%

......if betting agencies have it right.

Only someone like Westwood would dare go against liberal Hollywood. Besides, what does he have to lose? He's old and has done every imaginable thing in the movie business. What are they going to do, blackball him?

I'd love to see him debate Matt Damon and then at the end pull out a .44 mag and shoot Damon just for added emphasis.

I think if Romney were a non-Mormon Christian, he'd have a much better chance.

Egads, I hate when celebrities do these sorts of things.

I've enjoyed plenty of Mr. Eastwood's movies. He makes a great tough guy. He's a fantastic director.

But, I honestly don't give a crap about his political preferences. Because he is rich and famous DOES NOT give him political clout, or make his opinion any more valuable.

We are so obsessed with celebrity in our country that we allow them into every facet of our lives.

• Like 1

Who would you think dirty harry would endorse? Chuck Norris also supports Republicans. So does anyone who's been in the armed forces. Guns = Republican. Not sure why.

Who would you think dirty harry would endorse? Chuck Norris also supports Republicans. So does anyone who's been in the armed forces. Guns = Republican. Not sure why.

I beg to differ, not everyone in the armed forces if I may.

• Like 1

Obviously Clint and anyone else who does not endorse Obama is a racist. What else could it possibly be?

Chances of winning presidency :

Obama 62%

Romney 37%

Other 1%

......if betting agencies have it right.

The odds guys were taking 4 to 1 that the ACA would be ruled unconstitutional, so clearly they don't know everything. :innocent:

A man has to know his limitations---------(Dirty Harry)

Celebrities supporting Romney...

http://aboutmittromney.com/celebrities.htm

The funniest one is Brad Pitts mom!

It is interesting that Jerry Bruckheimer is a Rebublican, since he is one of the big names of Hollywood.

Funny how when you look at it, Hollywood doesn't seem so liberal.

NNNNOOOOOOO !

noooo.....noooooooo..

*writhes on the ground in agony*

Are you feelin lucky, punk? Well, are ya?

Vote for Romney or me and the 44 Magnum, the biggest handgun in the world, which'll shoot your freaking head right off clean between your ears, are gonna come and visit you.

So, do you feel lucky punk?

Egads, I hate when celebrities do these sorts of things.

I've enjoyed plenty of Mr. Eastwood's movies. He makes a great tough guy. He's a fantastic director.

But, I honestly don't give a crap about his political preferences. Because he is rich and famous DOES NOT give him political clout, or make his opinion any more valuable.

We are so obsessed with celebrity in our country that we allow them into every facet of our lives.

Well at least eastwood has some political experience, he was the mayor of Carmel. :yes:

Funny how when you look at it, Hollywood doesn't seem so liberal.

Yeah. Nothing says HOLLYWOOD like Orson Bean & Tina Sloan!

:rolleyes:

... for a few dollars more? Not really.. but Clint, i thought perhaps you were smarter than that.

Head em up! .. moove em out!

Eastwood is supporting what the Republicans stand for, not necessarily what the Republican nominee says and does. If the nominee was Ron Paul he'd speak up in support of Paul, if it was Morbo from Androclese Six, he'd support Morbo because he believes in what the Party should be, what it represents. The greatest critics are those who believe in something after all.

Well at least eastwood has some political experience, he was the mayor of Carmel. :yes:

That is a mayor more experience then Obama was executive of when he got elected!

Edited by DieChecker

A fist full of dollars

My own father tells me who to vote for, and I do my own thing anyway. No offense to either man.