Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pulsar_J

You don't seem to understand that the U.S. government did not support al-Qaeda, it was supporting the Afghan Mujahideen. Read the history of what happened after the war with the Soviet Union.

AQ is a CIA invention. This is well known. There is tons of info on it. We built them, and have since funded them.

That is not true at all and what you have just done was to further spread disinformation. Check it out.

This is back peddling BS. 9/11 wasnt even listed as his crime on his the FBI page for YEARS after. When asked why they said and I quote "they isnt any evidence to support that he did it". This is a fact.

You said, the FBI did not blame Osama bin Laden, a claim that has been proven false.

[/background]

It was no secret that Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States.

Which OSBL? There are about 20 difference versions. All of whom the US tell us is the guy.

Bin Laden claims responsibility for 9/11

Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden appeared in a new message aired on an Arabic TV station Friday night, for the first time claiming direct responsibility for the 2001 attacks against the United States. The militant Islamic group decided "we should destroy towers in America" because "we are a free people... and we want to regain the freedom of our nation," said bin Laden, dressed in yellow and white robes and videotaped against a plain brown background.

In the 18-minute message, parts of which were played on Qatar-based Al-Jazeera just four days before the American presidential election, bin Laden accused U.S. President George W. Bush of negligence on the day 19 suicide hijackers took over four American passenger jets. He also threatened new attacks if the policies of the U.S. government do not change.

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...sage041029.html

They actualy had 2 messages from OSBL. One from a sickly looking man who looked like he wasnt doing to well health wise, who said he had nothing to do with it. Then the next day from another OSBL, who weighed about 100 LBS more heavey then the first guy claiming he did. Hmmm.

Guess you didnt want to talk about the FACT that we just aided AQ in Lybia, and are doing the same now in Syria. Wife and children have to be molested just to get on a plane, and we are aiding the people who we are told are the reason why. If that doesnt make you think twice, you are an idiot.

AQ is a CIA invention. This is well known. There is tons of info on it. We built them, and have since funded them.

We were not supporting al-Qaeda, we were supporting the Afghan Mujahideen.

This is back peddling BS. 9/11 wasnt even listed as his crime on his the FBI page for YEARS after.

Do your history lesson and learned what happened in the Philippines years before the 9/11 attacks. The terrorist, one of whom set off explosives under one of the WTC towers in 1993, and whose uncle was the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks, had plans to fly an airplane into the CIA headquarters and to use airliners to kill thousands of innocent people. When that terrorist was arrested, it was determined that he wanted to topple that WTC tower unto the other WTC tower.

Oh, I guess you didn't know about that, but then again, you had better do your history lessons if you are going to debate here.

Edited by skyeagle409

Bin Laden claims responsibility for 9/11

Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden appeared in a new message aired on an Arabic TV station Friday night, for the first time claiming direct responsibility for the 2001 attacks against the United States. The militant Islamic group decided "we should destroy towers in America" because "we are a free people... and we want to regain the freedom of our nation," said bin Laden, dressed in yellow and white robes and videotaped against a plain brown background.

In the 18-minute message, parts of which were played on Qatar-based Al-Jazeera just four days before the American presidential election, bin Laden accused U.S. President George W. Bush of negligence on the day 19 suicide hijackers took over four American passenger jets. He also threatened new attacks if the policies of the U.S. government do not change.

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...sage041029.html

They actualy had 2 messages from OSBL.

Read where it says:

He (Osama bin Laden) also threatened new attacks if the policies of the U.S. government do not change.

Guess you didnt want to talk about the FACT that we just aided AQ in Lybia, and are doing the same now in Syria.

On the contrary, I supported the overthrow of Qaddafi, and it wasn't the first time we have encountered Libya either. Libya was also responsible for blowing up Pan Am 103, a night club killing Americans and other terrorist acts.

In regards to Syria, the government is gettng what is coming to it.

Edited by skyeagle409

Hmmm, speaking of blindfolds, have you read many of BR's posts? You really just typed with a straight face, 'If a photo taken from further up in the air shows any large pieces of wreckage that would stop BR'?!? I don't use icons much, but :w00t: .

I've been away for awhile. I'm a little rusty.

I've been away for awhile. I'm a little rusty.

Understood, no problem; I can see how someone coming in mid-conversation might think just by reading a couple of his posts and the responses to them that he's being picked on unfairly or something. Assuming the same pattern consistently holds as it has for the last month I've been here, keep an eye on his argumentation for a week or so and see if you still feel that way.

On the contrary, I supported the overthrow of Qaddafi, and it wasn't the first time we have encountered Libya either. Libya was also responsible for blowing up Pan Am 103, a night club killing Americans and other terrorist acts.

In regards to Syria, the government is gettng what is coming to it.

So you support arming and aiding people who you believe were responcible for the deaths of 3000 Americans, so Lybia can turn into a extrem islamic hell hole? While killing another 30,000 Lybians? Thats some logic man.

What has Syria ever done to you? You think AQ would provide a better government for Syria? Giving you the benefit of the doubt, have you even come close to thinking this through?

Read where it says:

He (Osama bin Laden) also threatened new attacks if the policies of the U.S. government do not change.

Which OSBL?

So you support arming and aiding people who you believe were responcible for the deaths of 3000 Americans, so Lybia can turn into a extrem islamic hell hole?

I never said anything about supporting al-Qaeda.

...While killing another 30,000 Lybians?

The killing would have occurred even if we stood back and watched from the sidelines. You must remember that inaction embolden Hitler, which resulted in the deaths of millions of people during World War II and inaction resulted in the deaths of thousands of people in the Balkans.

Do your history lesson and learned what happened in the Philippines years before the 9/11 attacks. The terrorist, one of whom set off explosives under one of the WTC towers in 1993, and whose uncle was the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks, had plans to fly an airplane into the CIA headquarters and to use airliners to kill thousands of innocent people. When that terrorist was arrested, it was determined that he wanted to topple that WTC tower unto the other WTC tower.

Oh, I guess you didn't know about that, but then again, you had better do your history lessons if you are going to debate here.

The 93 attack was another inside job, run by a FBI informant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXOEO49yDe0

The guy even recorded his conversations with the FBI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AzLTksDcXE&feature=related

I never said anything about supporting al-Qaeda.

Closing your eyes to the fact that you are supporting AQ, dosnt make it any less so. AQ took down Lybia with our support. They are currently doing the same in Syria.

The killing would have occurred even if we stood back and watched from the sidelines. You must remember that inaction embolden Hitler, which resulted in the deaths of millions of people during World War II and inaction resulted in the deaths of thousands of people in the Balkans.

Lybia was invaded by a foriegn entity of whom Qaddafi would have crushed within weeks if not for night and day air campaigns run by NATO. No where near 30,000 would have died. And now Lybia is run by people who make Qaddafi look like santa claus. But hey at least they have a nice new IMF building, while the rest of the country is in ruins.

Closing your eyes to the fact that you are supporting AQ, dosnt make it any less so. AQ took down Lybia with our support. They are currently doing the same in Syria.

That doesn't work. You might want to consider starting another thread on Libya and Syria.

The 93 attack was another inside job, run by a FBI informant.

The United 93 crash had nothing to do with an inside job. Tell us, who has been arrested for the 9/11 attacks?

Yea that looks like him. But maybe not. Will the real bin laden please stand up?

The photo I posted of Osama bin Laden is all that is needed, and there is much you do not know.

Edited by skyeagle409

That doesn't work. You might want to consider starting another thread on Libya and Syria.

Why, Its 100% relevent. It proves beyond any question that the US and AQ have and continue to work together. Even in a post 9/11 world. That we are more then happy to work with known terrorist whom our government has dismantled our constitution over. I understand why a guy like you would want these facts to go away though. You were more then happy to talk about Syia and Lybia, till the reality of the situation was brought up.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

Lybia was invaded by a foriegn entity of whom Qaddafi would have crushed within weeks if not for night and day air campaigns run by NATO.

Wrong again, Libya was invaded by Santa Claus and several reindeer, one of whom has a red nose.

• Like 3

The United 93 crash had nothing to do with an inside job. Tell us, who has been arrested for the 9/11 attacks?

"The terrorist, one of whom set off explosives under one of the WTC towers in 1993"

I wasnt talking about a crash. I was responding to this comment.

The photo I posted of Osama bin Laden is all that is needed, and there is much you do not know.

There is much I dont know. But one thing I do know is our government has past off several different men to be OSBL. Another thing I know, is they cant all be him. Another thing I know, is if they arent all him, then chances are the folks they lied to us telling us these were all him, probabl work for us. Hmm

• Like 1

Hopefully by now you've learned that over here in America, 9/11 can become a never-ending topic full of willful denial and perpetual goalpost shifting. But never fear, these discussions usually only take place in cyberspace. To actually present actual proof of one's fanciful conspiracy theory in, say, a court of law is to this point nothing but a fantasy, no matter how "iron clad" the evidence is claimed to be. So it's really an exercise in futility.

Well said!

It does still interest me, what people who have looked into it in depth tend to think. This thread is great for my intended purpose. It gives me some form of understanding as to why some people beleive the consipracies, and others do not. Sakaris poll information post was particularly usefull, as it more reflects the general population, and not just those with say, a deep interest into the matter. Given Sakari's rep on here I do trust he has already ensured the data is valid, real data. But then this thread provides some of the non-general, more specific particulars of the argument, which gives me a bit of an understanding of why people lean either way.

Me, I simply don't know enough about it but I don't beleive the conspiracies so far.

Why, Its 100% relevent. It proves beyond any question that the US and AQ have and continue to work together.

You say that the U.S. government and al-Qaeda continue to work together, but considerng that we have been picking off al-Qaeda members over the years, I don't think so!!

There is much I dont know.

I knew that because if you did know what has been going on over the years, you would not have placed the United States and al-Qaeda in the same boat. As I have said before, the United States has been picking off al-Qaeda members and its leadership, one by one.

Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency program to arm and finance the Afghan mujahideen (Muslims who believe they struggle in the path of God) during the Soviet war in Afghanistan, 1979 to 1989. How does this have to do with terrorism?

Al Q grew out of the Mujihadeen, with the assistance of both the CIA and the Saudi government, because that added element of super-fundamentalist zeal would be just what was needed to defeat the Russkies. Only trouble was, after the Russkies had had enough, the Mujihadeen and their zealous friends didn't wind down, once they'd built up that head of zeal they began looking at others who'd come muscling intoin the Middle East, i.e. the decadent West.

• Like 2