Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What happens when you call out the devil?

thekeyboardkid

Maybe the devil answered your call but you were unable to "hear" it? Maybe your life has been influence by the devil, the truth is one can never know such a thing for certain. If real, then it is beyond current understanding. Would it not be?

What would be the point of answering a call if someone cant hear you? If the DEVIL HIMSELF responded to you, don't you think it would be damn obvious?

• Like 1

Still nothing. Am rather bored. Oh, well. I'll update this thread in another couple of years. :cat: << I really like that emoticon.

Actually, given the arrogance of your latest post, it sounds like he has, in fact, shown up.

What would be the point of answering a call if someone cant hear you? If the DEVIL HIMSELF responded to you, don't you think it would be damn obvious?

I don't see how one can know if it would be obvious or not to hear the call. If the devil did exist all this time can one say that it obvious that he doesn't answer everyone's call? There is just no way to know for certain.

Would you say there is no point in the devil calling him if he can't hear him? If he exist of course.

*edit*typos

Edited by A Silent Shadow

Nothing.

This is more serious than just fooling around. Honestly. I've been hearing a whole bunch of stories 'bout people being possessed and whatnot (both here and several other websites); so, I figured, what better way to prove to myself that there is such thing as "spirits" than to blatantly set myself up?

So, at around three o' clock in the morning (that's right, the "witching" hour, or whatever you'd rather call it), I called out to the devil in a loud voice, basically told him that I'm his for the taking, in all seriousness, no less, and waited. It's been two months since, and I didn't say anything because, hey, maybe these things don't work on cue?

Anyhow, I was wondering, I am not just as interesting as other people who "claim" to be possessed and/or tormented by these so-called demons? So, in a nutshell, I laugh at the devil and spirits in general... that's if, they "do" exist to begin with, which they probably don't. No offense to anybody.

Thanks for reading. Comments/flames/whatever appreciated.

Yes, the real answer to this question is: nothing. Calling out imaginary beings doesn't tend to do anything...

• Like 1

God needs to allow the devil to put the heat on someone. Or so I thought.

So maybe try him first.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Just to lighten the mood, here is the first thing I thought of when I read the OP's title.

Of course this dates me a little bit.motley_crue_shout_at_the_devil.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see how one can know if it would be obvious or not to hear the call. If the devil did exist all this time can one say that it obvious that he doesn't answer everyone's call? There is just no way to know for certain.

Would you say there is no point in the devil calling him if he can't hear him? If he exist of course.

*edit*typos

So your whole argument is to make it seem so vague that there is no refutation possible? I posit that if SATAN answered, one would certainly know it. Because it's SATAN. The Son of Perdition, the Prince of Darkness, the all time BIG BAD. The guy who started a war with GOD. Somehow, subtelty doesn't seem like his style.

Maybe Santa gets all those letters kids send him.

So your whole argument is to make it seem so vague that there is no refutation possible? I posit that if SATAN answered, one would certainly know it. Because it's SATAN. The Son of Perdition, the Prince of Darkness, the all time BIG BAD. The guy who started a war with GOD. Somehow, subtelty doesn't seem like his style.

If we agree to this view of Satan then yes, If he wanted to answer directly, it would be heard. But if he wanted, he could answer in a vague and simply way, In which one could forever question if it was him or not. Example a bookshelf falling down and breaking the bones of the caller. Or even something less obvious. Maybe his way of saying leave a message.

There must be thousands of people calling on the devil, I wonder if he just tunes it all out :P

Edited by A Silent Shadow

• 1 month later...

Go to a Place that is Supposedly Haunted with demons then call them out at 3 o clock there.

Go to a Place that is Supposedly Haunted with demons then call them out at 3 o clock there.

Or go into a spring meadow in view of a rainbow and call out unicorns. I'm sure you'll get the same result.

so which country and state time zone is this true? What about day light savings? am or pm? Using your logic, i can call for a demon at any time because it is 3:00 some where. Edited by Brian Topp

if the devil does attach to him cant other gods save him? like hindu gods or something? doesnt have to be jesus.....

• 3 weeks later...

if the devil does attach to him cant other gods save him? like hindu gods or something? doesnt have to be jesus.....

As a Hindu, I can say that the gods probably would be able to remove a diabolic threat. If such a thing existed... which it doesn't.