Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious Chamber or Tomb Found Puma Punku

chimaybliss

Archaeologists have found a large anomaly underground at the mysterious Puma Punku site in Bolivia. Ground penetrating radar has shown a large chamber that the archaeologists believe could be a tomb that is right next to the ancient building. Could this chamber contain secrets that will help solve the mysteries of this ancient site? Check out the finding here:

http://nutshellurl.c...nomalypumapunku

• Like 3

Nice read, but I'm not sure why there is an emphasis on "aliens"

• Like 1

Is there also a more serious article about this discovery? I mean, without reference to 'aliens'?

Had a quick look around online and cant seem to find anything. Just back to here or ancient alien sites.

There is Hit n Run in traffic accidents

and there is

Post n run in forums

We should cook up a new term : chimayblissed which essentially means a fringe poster posts a fringe topic and runs away without discussing it.

• Like 2

Is there also a more serious article about this discovery? I mean, without reference to 'aliens'?

Searching 5 pages of google results only gives the same spiel on different sites or links to the scienceray article. Just another hoax IMO

As a matter of fact, there's a large underground chamber right next to the building we live in, too. We have it pumped out every three years or so.

• Like 3

forget about the Aliens, Forget about Mendosa whom i think doesnt even exist, have a look at the link below

Architectural and Sociopolitical Organization: Integrating Ground-Penetrating Radar and Archaeological Excavations at Tiwanaku, Bolivia

• Like 2

• 1 month later...