Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Human & Neanderthal interbreeding questioned

Still Waters

Aaand it brings us right back to evolution theory

Evolution is a fact. Debating evolution is equivalent to debating gravity. Viruses evolve, and you evolved while you were in the womb for nine months. You evolved from an egg into a faetus, and from a faetus into a baby.

Edited by Alienated Being

It must hance.

You wake up one morning, you stretch out, yawn, and then look to your right to see some unknown woman snoring beside you.

Ugly as hell, like a Neanderthal.

So what you do? As silently as you are capable of you put your clothes on, and run off.

And you promise yourself to never drink that much.

Ahhh... promises.

That's what SHE said...

• Like 1

Everyone has to bare the nasty thought that bestiality is happening somewhere as you are reading these comments. I'm sure it happened then and the compatibility was just a surprise.

They should look at their diet to see if alcohol was involved.

Humans don't need alcohol or drugs when it comes to "unnatural" sex. As many sheep would testify to, if they could.

"In May 2008, Edward Smith, claimed to be involved in an intimate relationship with a white Volkswagen Beetle.

Separately, Scot Robert Stewart was placed on the sex offenders register after being caught trying to copulate with a bicycle."

http://www.telegraph...h-cut-free.html

(lol)

Edited by Eldorado

ok I am really bad in science but I just wanted to know...aren't neanderthals "older versions" of us modern people? if no then all these days I had the wrong idea, but if yes, they were humans too right? I am sorry if I some think it's silly, it's only because I don't know and I really want to know. :)

No. Humans and Neanderthals were two different species living at the same time.

I doubt any human would sleep with a neanderthal. Humans are way too cool for that. Probably some pesky neanderthal clubbed a human.

Imagine if neanderthals were still alive today, My above comment would probably be labelled specist or something...

Anyone remember the next song? I once downloaded the mp3 and I still often play it with "Karafun" and in the lowest key, lol.

[media=]

[/media]

And I should not forget to post the next animation:

Edited by Abramelin

• 3 weeks later...

lol well damn any one knows they all has sex i mean for real can you see two cave men sitting on a rock checking out the other sex and saying yep i'd do her or vice virsa and look at the world today cross breeding happens all the freakn time every moment blacks with white whites with reds an yellows ect ect ect it woul;dnt suprise me any if there wasnt some one at the moment getting their jollies off on okay so i cant think of any thing that obsculery weird but im shure its there sum thing i havent seen or heard about before point is sex happens eather with or with out you life is like the game of bridge if you dont have a good partner hope you got a realy good hand err fingers