Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unusal UFO Sighting

J2Y99

Ok so it was November 18th 2009 at around 8:30 pm EST, I just had dropped off my girlfriend at work and had picked up her mom to give her a ride home. It was pretty cold out side being the month of novemeber. My girlfriends lane she lived on had just been black topped that day. So I parked in my mothers yard to prevent black top from scratching my car. Also Sheila (girlfriends mom) had ask me to walk her to her house because it was dark at this time. As we got out of the car I heard what appeared to be electricity running through power lines. There were no power lines close to were I was parked and the yard we were in had very little lighting. I looked around confused as to what the sound was when suddenly Shelia yelled, " what in the world is that!?". I replied "what?" as I looked around confused. I looked over to her and she was pointing up in the sky over my mothers house and said "there!". I looked to were she was point and was just stunned. There set a huge object if I had to guess the size of a naval aircraft carrier. I was so stunned I didn't even think to pull out my cellphone or do anything but stare at this huge craft. It only had to be a few thousand feet from the ground. This craft then came even lower to the ground I would say anywere between 300-500 feet above my mothers house. As it decended it stoped right about the house. Then it shifted about 150 yards to the left like it was gliding. the objected started forward again, I was still watching in awe. this object went right by were I was standing. There were no lights what so ever, no running lights, green, red, or anything but it was so close to the ground I could see the intricate working of this vessel. It was shaped like a trapizoid but yet had what appeared to be spot lights at the front tip and back bottom tip. It also looked nothing like any other UFO reporting I have ever read or heard about. As this vessel got closer the sound of flowing electricity got louder. I watched as it slowly creeped by thinking what in the world is this, it looked unlike anything I have ever in my life, and being a fighter jet and anything airforce enthusiast I was at a loss. Not to mention this thing had no visable means of prepulsion. I seen no roaters, No turbines, nothing, it appeared to completely defy physics. The only thing I could think is that this ship was flying with some sort of electromagnetic engine, which would explain the electricty type sound I was hearing and the smooth mid air shifting. I dont know if this was a military ship or a extraterrestrial but the closes thing I can compare it too would be a floating battle ship. If anyone has seen one simiular to this please post I would like to know if anyone else has experainced this.

That was a interesting story thanks for posting. When you see something weird sometimes you can be so stunned it can be hard to think to take a picture. If you had of everyone would just say its fake.

• Like 1

Yeah, you are probably right. but it was so dark that I dont think that if I would have snaped some photos it probably wouldn't have been visable at least enough to were you could tell what it was.

Ok so it was November 18th 2009 at around 8:30 pm EST, I just had dropped off my girlfriend at work and had picked up her mom to give her a ride home. It was pretty cold out side being the month of novemeber. My girlfriends lane she lived on had just been black topped that day. So I parked in my mothers yard to prevent black top from scratching my car. Also Sheila (girlfriends mom) had ask me to walk her to her house because it was dark at this time. As we got out of the car I heard what appeared to be electricity running through power lines. There were no power lines close to were I was parked and the yard we were in had very little lighting. I looked around confused as to what the sound was when suddenly Shelia yelled, " what in the world is that!?". I replied "what?" as I looked around confused. I looked over to her and she was pointing up in the sky over my mothers house and said "there!". I looked to were she was point and was just stunned. There set a huge object if I had to guess the size of a naval aircraft carrier. I was so stunned I didn't even think to pull out my cellphone or do anything but stare at this huge craft. It only had to be a few thousand feet from the ground. This craft then came even lower to the ground I would say anywere between 300-500 feet above my mothers house. As it decended it stoped right about the house. Then it shifted about 150 yards to the left like it was gliding. the objected started forward again, I was still watching in awe. this object went right by were I was standing. There were no lights what so ever, no running lights, green, red, or anything but it was so close to the ground I could see the intricate working of this vessel. It was shaped like a trapizoid but yet had what appeared to be spot lights at the front tip and back bottom tip. It also looked nothing like any other UFO reporting I have ever read or heard about. As this vessel got closer the sound of flowing electricity got louder. I watched as it slowly creeped by thinking what in the world is this, it looked unlike anything I have ever in my life, and being a fighter jet and anything airforce enthusiast I was at a loss. Not to mention this thing had no visable means of prepulsion. I seen no roaters, No turbines, nothing, it appeared to completely defy physics. The only thing I could think is that this ship was flying with some sort of electromagnetic engine, which would explain the electricty type sound I was hearing and the smooth mid air shifting. I dont know if this was a military ship or a extraterrestrial but the closes thing I can compare it too would be a floating battle ship. If anyone has seen one simiular to this please post I would like to know if anyone else has experainced this.

Many people who have seen these type of craft at close range report an electrical or static noise. At very close range it is felt on the skin and the hair (apparently). So the details of your sighting seem to concur with others. Thanks for the testimony.

Edited by zoser

If this thing is as big as an aircraft carrier then it got to be not of this world. Where in the world can any earthly governments be hiding something that big? :unsure2:

If this thing is as big as an aircraft carrier then it got to be not of this world. Where in the world can any earthly governments be hiding something that big? :unsure2:

At Area 58, of course.

I just had dropped off my girlfriend at work and had picked up her mom to give her a ride home.

Please, tell us more! icon_woot.gif

Please, tell us more! icon_woot.gif

Yeah leave it to Sweet to infect the ddirty mind ! LoL well It did cross my peanutshell too ,but theres a few discrepancies like Mom`s and moms yard,do you live next door to your girlfriends house? and its all in the details, try to remember more, like the actual surface,any smells,duration, ect exposure time,ect.

And more over Welcome to the Forum ! "J2Y99" Great storie !

justDONTEATUS :sk :sk