Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost of former pub barman photographed?

Still Waters

Don't believe anything you read in The Daily Mail. Aside from the Sun its Britain's worst newspaper.

Page 3 girl's pretty good. Can't remember which one that is in...

• Like 1

So he looked like a demon pig like creature?

The page 3 girl?

• 2 months later...

Rather than try for ghost publicity, I am more impressed he can fit a whole ear of corn in his mouth!!! That should be his hook!!! ;)

i see a face, but if you look close enough, you can see the fingers, the eyes are most likely spaces between the hands. This is definitely not a ghost.

My gosh I think you're right. That looks like two hands after a handshake or something with enough motion blur to smear the fingers. The top hand looks like it has a bracelet forming the "hair". The motion blur of the lower hand makes the fingers form the "nose" and "mouth" and makes the hand look unrecognizably large. The space between the hands forms the "eyes". You can clearly see the thumb of the lower hand.

If it doesn't look like a ghost, it's not blurry enough.

First comment on the Daily Mail page:

This is ABSOLUTE PROOF of the existence of hands.

- Charlie Davies, Manchester UK, 01/5/2012 15:26

:lol:

I laughed

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It's a fancy dress party and that is obviously a mask someone has removed. Sheesh.

It's just a shame for your theory that there's nobody in the photo wearing fancy dress. They're all dressed normally.

Edited by TheLastLazyGun

It's just a shame for your theory that there's nobody in the photo wearing fancy dress. They're all dressed normally.

Quoted from the article "Father-of-four Paul, 47, who was snapping friend Gerry Goodwin, said: 'I was taking lots of photos with my iPhone because it was a fancy dress-themed party."

Just a shame you can't read.

Edited by coldethyl
  • Like 2

Sounds good except that the Daily Mail is the Mad Magazine of newspapers.

• Like 1

Quoted from the article "Father-of-four Paul, 47, who was snapping friend Gerry Goodwin, said: 'I was taking lots of photos with my iPhone because it was a fancy dress-themed party."

Just a shame you can't read.

It's just as shame for your theory that, as I've already pointed out, there is nobody with fancy dress in the photo. They are all wearing normal clothes.

The guy who took the photo also said:

'I took two shots in a matter of seconds. You can't see anything strange in the first, then a face appears in the next.

'It is very weird. I showed my kids and they couldn't believe it. There was no one near at the time.'

Edited by TheLastLazyGun

It's just as shame for your theory that, as I've already pointed out, there is nobody with fancy dress in the photo. They are all wearing normal clothes.

The guy who took the photo also said:

'I took two shots in a matter of seconds. You can't see anything strange in the first, then a face appears in the next.

'It is very weird. I showed my kids and they couldn't believe it. There was no one near at the tim

well if you actually look at the girl next to the "ghost" she is dressed in a 1950s cocktail dress, example the hat with feather. Reading seems to not be your only weakness. Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Is that not the woman's hands?? Looks like she is moving her right arm up, with her left hand grabbing her right wrist. Looks like a black bracelet too for the eyes, does look creepy though!!

Edited by SlimAF1

That guy is an eye-sore, it's hard to concentrate on the ghost at "hand"... Who's hands?? Andre the giant?

They are certainly not anyone's hands in the pic.

Could be a mask..... Or a fresh idea!! Mabyee... It's really

A ghost!!!

thats strange.one thing is for certain though its not your imagination obviously and another thing is you were there and you took them so if people say otherwise you could say i took pictures and i have evidence!!!plus you were there they weren't so yeah.anyway i believe you but at th same time i still think for myself and do my own research and use critical thinking as well.but i do believe in the supernatural and paranormal and etc but your lucky you caught one!i want to see one soon

What a freaking colourful pub! I don't know about the apparent 'ghost' pic, looks pretty much like a photoshop. Never seen a 'legitimate' looking spirit picture in that form anyhow.

I miss Judeaous.

Edited by _Only

Free exorcism (or a bartender's lament),

"It's time Gentlemen please,

It's time we were no longer here.

It's time Gentlemen please,

It's time to drink up your beer..."

"DON'T YOU HAVE A SECOND HOME TO GO TO?!"

that face has something artifact, the top looks like clipped, my opinion is that it is Photoshopped