Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

DawnieK

I still would like to know how I did reading a skeptic.....

Well, I asked for it 2 months ago.

"Sensitive Touch" (or "Rick Waid" as appears to be his true name) already did, and I must say he said some interesting things which (it was about 'past lives') I could only confirm by what I had dreamt or had nightmares of.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

Well, I asked for it 2 months ago.

"Sensitive Touch" (or "Rick Waid" as appears to be his true name) already did, and I must say he said some interesting things which (it was about 'past lives') I could only confirm by what I had dreamt or had nightmares of.

well I apologize I didnt realize I was obligated, but more or less doing these at my own pace, working with those who appreciate it, This isnt my job, I am a mother of a toddler, I dont always have time, I am sorry you have waited so long, if you are still interested there are just a few ahead of you still, I will still read you rather or not you come back to the thread is your choice. I am not like a normal reader if I connect well and there are things I can do to help them move on or teach them

I spend as much as three to four weeks working with the individual. While I am working with one person I dont like to take on more than I can handle. I am clairsentient among other things and I cannot take that much physical energy at once, from multiple people.

I do hope you all understand.

Aww you're so sweet lol, thank you kindly......

I recall when I was on the hunt for the type of validation you are currently looking for it will never come because you will never know what you are looking for. How do you tell a blind person to look for your hat and he hasnt the idea of what it is? You are on the hunt for something and you do not know what you are looking for.

Thats where trusting yourself really comes in. When you have that blind trust within yourself and those around you. When I stopped looking for validation, was when I began to really see it.

Normally I notice when people come to me they almost always have a question in mind or something emotional they do not want to deal with, they come to me with situations they have made powerful emotional energy attachments to, this happens by their choice or intuition guiding them. When you come to me you have no attachment to what you are wanting, so there isnt the energy there to receive strongly. When I ask for a name and age, I sit quietly and doing my breathing work, I spell the name in my head several times and age, after a few moments I begin to see the name in my head change to their handwriting, from trying to explain it to them typing it out pulls more thoughts (energy) and some times it flows freely sometimes its doesnt shed much but that doesnt happen often, when it does there's a reason.

I hope you find what you are needing to find.

well I apologize I didnt realize I was obligated, but more or less doing these at my own pace, working with those who appreciate it, This isnt my job, I am a mother of a toddler, I dont always have time, I am sorry you have waited so long, if you are still interested there are just a few ahead of you still, I will still read you rather or not you come back to the thread is your choice. I am not like a normal reader if I connect well and there are things I can do to help them move on or teach them

I spend as much as three to four weeks working with the individual. While I am working with one person I dont like to take on more than I can handle. I am clairsentient among other things and I cannot take that much physical energy at once, from multiple people.

I do hope you all understand.

You wanted to know how you did reading a skeptic, and that's why I said what I said.

I am a skeptic.

No need to excuse yourself here for anything..

Aww you're so sweet lol, thank you kindly......

I recall when I was on the hunt for the type of validation you are currently looking for it will never come because you will never know what you are looking for. How do you tell a blind person to look for your hat and he hasnt the idea of what it is? You are on the hunt for something and you do not know what you are looking for.

Thats where trusting yourself really comes in. When you have that blind trust within yourself and those around you. When I stopped looking for validation, was when I began to really see it.

Normally I notice when people come to me they almost always have a question in mind or something emotional they do not want to deal with, they come to me with situations they have made powerful emotional energy attachments to, this happens by their choice or intuition guiding them. When you come to me you have no attachment to what you are wanting, so there isnt the energy there to receive strongly. When I ask for a name and age, I sit quietly and doing my breathing work, I spell the name in my head several times and age, after a few moments I begin to see the name in my head change to their handwriting, from trying to explain it to them typing it out pulls more thoughts (energy) and some times it flows freely sometimes its doesnt shed much but that doesnt happen often, when it does there's a reason.

I hope you find what you are needing to find.

Is that directed to me ??

You wanted to know how you did reading a skeptic, and that's why I said what I said.

I am a skeptic.

No need to excuse yourself here for anything..

haha thats funny, I wasnt meaning any skeptic, I hadnt realized he wrote back when I wrote that. That was meant for E.L Wisty.

Is that directed to me ??

Also to E.L. Wisty sorry about that

Blessings to you and much gratitude.

Sharyn Valerie

• 11 months later...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I don't know who I truly am, and what I am doing in life. I might have abilities but if I do, I don't know how to control them. It would be great if you could tell me who I am and possibly if accessible my future. I'm new to this and I am confused. Thank you so much. Cameron James Male 12 I live in Canada if that helps. :)