Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Witness Urinates On Self

topsecretresearch

Listening to you dote over how supposedly great you are is really pretty pathetic. You were obviously wrong, made some obvious mistakes, and you're continually attempting to wiggle out of that by patting yourself on the back over the whole ordeal and playing the victim card?

It's both funny and sad at the same time.

I bet that if Bad or the other "skeptics" had thought to look up these things like the visibility on Venus at that time and location, you would be very enthusiastic and fulsome in supporting him.

I say that Badeskov and TheMacguffin meet up and Sumo wrestle to decide who wins...... :innocent:

Come ON TheMacguff

lol

Maybe if one of them - or anyone else - posts that video we all want to see (well, *I* do), this thread will get back on track again.

Edited by Abramelin

He gave a possible explanation! One you immediately bungled up by citing to wrong year and accusing him of posting "false explanations".

Utterly false. As others alluded to, some of us actually do check and we do not need Google for that. And Chrlz posted some pretty good images. You got caught red-handed and spent 4 pages trying to weasel your way out and now the Venus excuse? Now we know how "good" you are at doing research....

No Bad, you guys only checked all these things after I had the idea first, although as usual you are trying to rewrite history to suit your own needs.

I bet that if Bad or the other "skeptics" had thought to look up these things like the visibility on Venus at that time and location, you would be very enthusiastic and fulsome in supporting him.

McG... you got it wrong. You claimed that there were no planets in the sky during that time... Why on earth should anyone congratulate you about that?!?

Ridiculous... Are you just trying to flame bait at this point? Sure seems like it.

No Bad, you guys only checked all these things after I had the idea first, although as usual you are trying to rewrite history to suit your own needs.

Good grief! Please do elaborate on how you did that after Imaginarynumber1's post and your pathetic attempt of saving face? The fact of the matter is that Imaginarynumber1 posted a plausible explanation, you immediately in your typical defend-the-ET-hypothesis way jumped in with your uneducated research abilities and made a fool out of yourself, and you have unsuccessfully been trying to get a round that since page 1.

Give it up, will ya?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

TheMacGuffin,

Your post 5 was in error.

In your post 14 and 15 you try to correct me, while I already corrected IN. You quoted part of my post where I quoted where IN went wrong. And IN was wrong, I knew that, and that was what my post was all about.

In your post 16 you say the moon wasn't full on July 12, and that's right, but it was almost full at July 17. And that was the date IN tried to post, but he made a typo. Shame on him.

In your post 18 you say you never quoted me, and never will, but you very damn well quoted me, as I showed you.

In your post 20 you claim to be the only one who knew what the corrct date was, but we all read the first post and knew it was July 17, 2008. You on the other hand said it was July 17, 2012

Edited by Abramelin

Maybe if one of them - or anyone else - posts that video we all want to see (well, *I* do), this thread will get back on track again.

there's a video of him peeing his pants....???...!!!..... :w00t:

:innocent:

• Like 2

there's a video of him peeing his pants....???...!!!..... :w00t:

:innocent:

Now don't tempt me to post 'a' video, lol !!

But serious: people copy and save any video concerning UFO reports. I am sure some will have saved that video that is now no more on that site.

I really think you guys need to ignore McG as he seems to simply be clamoring for attention. You keep throwing out these lengthy logical arguments showing how wrong he is and he posts some inane, poorly written three liner he has repeated ten times already which unleashes more man hours of wordy responses. He is laughing at you by now.

I really think you guys need to ignore McG as he seems to simply be clamoring for attention. You keep throwing out these lengthy logical arguments showing how wrong he is and he posts some inane, poorly written three liner he has repeated ten times already which unleashes more man hours of wordy responses. He is laughing at you by now.

Whether McG is simply ignorant or clamoring for attention in his own pathetic way is really irrelevant. Ignorance cannot be left uncountered.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I think we're all laughing by now.......nothing like a good old ding-dong to clear the air...LOL

Ignore TheMacGuffin..?

I don't think so

:P

Where did you come from? Reinforcements for the pitiful and beleaguered "skeptics"? You guys don't even know enough to find pictures of Venus and Jupiter in the morning sky from 2008 unless I give you the idea first.

VenJupMorn_tafreshi800.jpg

• Like 1

I think we're all laughing by now.......nothing like a good old ding-dong to clear the air...LOL

Ignore TheMacGuffin..?

I don't think so

I don't care if that guy ignores me. I never heard of him before and doubt that I ever will again.

Maybe he was abducted...that's why his p***ed himself because of the anal probing.....and the first thing he remembers is going inside to get his phone....

Now don't tempt me to post 'a' video, lol !!

spoil-sport... <_<

I saw a very bright golden light (UFO..?) passing overhead when I was camping in Wiltshire this summer...but I stayed perfectly dry

in the underwear department.....that guy must have been a bit of a wuss.... :lol:

But serious: people copy and save any video concerning UFO reports. I am sure some will have saved that video that is now no more on that site.

you're probably right...

:tu:

Where did you come from? Reinforcements for the pitiful and beleaguered "skeptics"? You guys don't even know enough to find pictures of Venus and Jupiter in the morning sky from 2008 unless I give you the idea first.

VenJupMorn_tafreshi800.jpg

Sigh...did you claim the following regarding planets?

It doesn't matter. As I told you, I checked and none of them would have been visible in the Northern Hemisphere at that time.

http://www.google.co...ZMd0yOYn0FhI_SQ

Cheers,

Badeskov

Sigh...did you claim the following regarding planets?

By all means of respect, Bad, you should have checked the month on that picture. It was January 2008, not July. LOL

For once on you life answer a question honestly: would you even have thought to look at the planets in this case if I hadn't given you the hint?

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Maybe he was abducted...that's why his p***ed himself because of the anal probing.....and the first thing he remembers is going inside to get his phone....

That's what they always warn for: don't drop your cellphone in the shower.

No wait...

In July, Jupiter might have been very bright at midnight, but what would he have seen at 4 AM.

Did you read even Chrlz's post?

Cheers,

Badeskov

By all means of respect, Bad, you should have checked the month on that picture. It was January 2008, not July. LOL

Why should I? I would presume that it had some relevance to the July 2008 event, otherwise I would expect you to actually state that it was from a different date and why it was relevant, Shame on my for being so naive to think that you would actually do that.

For once on you life answer a question honestly: would you even have thought to look at the planets in this case if I hadn't given you the hint?

Yes. In fact, it is one of the first options that usually pop into my mind in cases like this.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Did you read even Chrlz's post?

He was just taking some potshots at me, as usual, but I expect that. Here again, he wouldn't even have thought to look at the position of the planets if he hadn't gotten the idea from me, but he's one of the biggest know-it-alls around here--only he knows virtually nothing about UFOs. LOL

Edited by TheMacGuffin