Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Witness Urinates On Self

topsecretresearch

You never watched the video, so don't pretend you know more than any of us, TheMacGuffin.

At some point I thought you did watch the damn thing, but you never did, like no one else here did.

see the fun we have in the UFO / ET forum.....lol....

bet you'll never go back to the Ancient Mysteries and Alternative History Forum now...... :lol:

• Like 1

bet you'll never go back to the Ancient Mysteries and Alternative History Forum now...... :lol:

Is that where he came from?

From back there with all the other relics?

make-fake-mummys-tomb-800x800.jpg

Edited by TheMacGuffin

He doesn't know me very well, does he?

Enough to know you love to whine about no one 'respecting' your socalled inside information.

I called you a pretender once, and that is what I still think you are.

You think you have 'secret information' at hand, but all you did is google or copy from sites you registered at, sites no one else took the trouble to register at.

I am having fun too, exposing a pretender.

This has been one of the most amusing threads for a while. Don't people get angry about the strangest things?

• Like 1

In other words, I can't know and you know that.

I live in the USA and would have to Google that too. That made absolutely no sense.

P.S. I'll add whatever I want.

I was the first one to point out that Mr. Kibby was on Facebook and even posted his picture, but did they give me credit for that? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Of course they didn't.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Maybe I should take your links more seriously, starting with the first one on deformed alien skulls.

http://www.unexplain...log&blogid=2684

Yeah, you do that.

It may help you explain why you think like you do.

But your avatar (Humphrey Bogart) looks nothing like a Cone Head.

Well, we all have our little secrets, eh?

Edited by Abramelin

Over and out.

This thread is about nothing but Mac's ego and his way to wiggle out of an embarrasing situation..

Say "Hi" to Bee for me, ok?

She is up your......

Yeah, you do that.

It may help you explain why you think like you do.

But your avatar (Humphrey Bogart) looks nothing like a Cone Head.

Well, we all have our little secrets, eh?

I just watched Key Largo last night.

Over and out.

This thread is about nothing but Mac's ego and his way to wiggle out of an embarrasing situation..

Say "Hi" to Bee for me, ok?

She is up your......

• Like 1

Oh look...yet another ufo thread turned into a battle of egos, how predictable....

Really not much in this subject these days is there....it's like car crash tv but in written form.

• Like 1

Oh look...yet another ufo thread turned into a battle of egos, how predictable....

Really not much in this subject these days is there....it's like car crash tv but in written form.

It was a helicopter-UFO from a TV show.

52d6236a936d20ef1789c63d9b057c9c_view.jpg

I did my best to get true info out of our resident ex-Man-In-Black, but all he did was whining about how people treated him, heh.

And then he used someone 'in the know' (Bee) to prove he had just been pretending.

But that is what I have been saying all along.

TMG lies.

He doesn't know anything more than the next googler.

Edited by Abramelin

I did my best to get true info out of our resident ex-Man-In-Black, but all he did was whining about how people treated him, heh.

You were asking the wrong guy if you wanted to talk to the real MIB types on here. They are the ones who are always telling the John Q. Publics that none of it is true.

• Like 1

You were asking the wrong guy if you wanted to talk to the real MIB types on here. They are the ones who are always telling the John Q. Publics that none of it is true.

You have said you were once one of them.

You can bet your fuzzy a** I will try to find that post in which you claimed to have been 'in the know'.

You pretend, and your only supporter is someone who will believe just about anything out of the ordinary.

Great going, hah.

It may take some time, it may take days or even weeks, but I will find that post of yours.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

Given that this thread has degenerated in to personal bickering there isn't much point in letting it continue any longer.

Closed.

• Like 1