Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien life could be discovered within 40 yrs

Still Waters

And these documents tell us what exactly? That it was ET? Or an aberration?

You think it's all some kind of aberration, but that was definitely not the case with the people who actually saw that UFO.

It's not just me who claims that not only are ETs here, but that we have also recovered and used some of their technology. Ben Rich said that.

So did Prof. John R. Searl, who died in 2005.

http://searlsolution.com/

So did Dr. Jean-Pierre Petit, who heard from american scientists that such alien technology had been recovered, and that it has led to scientific advances here on earth, like Petit's MHD propulsion technology.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&ved=0CFUQFjAH&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.forumgarden.com%2Fforums%2Fparanormal-science%2F2936-ufo-plasma-engine-discovery.html&ei=mgtMUMPnOOa02AWc2YGwAw&usg=AFQjCNHFo6XB06zor76wcV-XkIBedCRyiA&sig2=gy4PxLgZarKWfZL0gQNAjg

All of these ideas of plasma and anti-gravity technology that have been associated with UFOs since at least the 1950s are hardly mere science fiction, and this leads me to believe that we are indeed flying around far more advanced craft ourselves than the public knows about.

This information does leak out from time to time, despite almost fanatical efforts to suppress it.

You think it's all some kind of aberration, but that was definitely not the case with the people who actually saw that UFO.

Well, until we have tangible evidence to show us otherwise, we just don't know, do we?

It's not just me who claims that not only are ETs here, but that we have also recovered and used some of their technology. Ben Rich said that.

So did Prof. John R. Searl, who died in 2005.

http://searlsolution.com/

So did Dr. Jean-Pierre Petit, who heard from american scientists that such alien technology had been recovered, and that it has led to scientific advances here on earth, like Petit's MHD propulsion technology.

http://www.google.co...ZarKWfZL0gQNAjg

All of these ideas of plasma and anti-gravity technology that have been associated with UFOs since at least the 1950s are hardly mere science fiction, and this leads me to believe that we are indeed flying around far more advanced craft ourselves than the public knows about.

This information does leak out from time to time, despite almost fanatical efforts to suppress it.

Searl eh? Never mind.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

Well, until we have tangible evidence to show us otherwise, we just don't know, do we?

Searl eh? Never mind.

When you say "never mind", it makes me wonder if there's something to it. Of course as Petit said, he already saw a plasma engine that could put out one million million watts of power, and that the secret U.S. space program is far more advanced than anyone knows.

You could say that he was a disinformer or victim of disinformation, too, which means quite a lot of that must be going on. Gee, I wonder who's doing all that and why they'd bother?

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Petit also said that the type of ET craft recovered had not been interstellar vehicles but more like small shuttles, and that accords with the information I have as well. They were not capable of traveling vast distances in space.

When you say "never mind", it makes me wonder if there's something to it.

You are naturally allowed to think of it what you like.

Of course as Petit said, he already saw a plasma engine that could put out one million million watts of power, and that the secret U.S. space program is far more advanced than anyone knows.

Which naturally makes no sense, as you don't measure engine thrust in Watts.

You could say that he was a disinformer or victim of disinformation, too, which means quite a lot of that must be going on. Gee, I wonder who's doing all that and why they'd bother?

Nope. Just that he didn't know what he was talking about, otherwise he wouldn't have used Watts as a measure of thrust.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

When you say "never mind", it makes me wonder if there's something to it. Of course as Petit said, he already saw a plasma engine that could put out one million million watts of power, and that the secret U.S. space program is far more advanced than anyone knows.

MacGuff buddy ! If we had a tri-zillion Gigga,multibugzillion power unit do you not think that a few million people would of seen it or at least worked on it and talked by now ?

THe Government has not the ability to hide such a secret, all though they do try to keep pesky eyes and ears outta Groom cause thats where we keep our newest toys !

But If we really had power units of that magnitude and machines to fly them with ,then I dont think we would be still putting together chem-rockets,and Cave man style boosters!

Afterall it is getting on thru the 21st century !

I`ll count my DUCKS when I see another UFO like what I saw and can get proof of its exisitance ! Until then were all just dreaming.

But HEy ! Dreams are Good remember Goddard ,& Verner V.B and Speed Racer,and Capt, Mid ! They all went before us !Knowing is part of the equation ! Learning how to actually build a FTL craft will be a bit down the road.

You are naturally allowed to think of it what you like.

Which naturally makes no sense, as you don't measure engine thrust in Watts.

Nope. Just that he didn't know what he was talking about, otherwise he wouldn't have used Watts as a measure of thrust.

That's exactly what he did say, though, so you'd have to take it up with him. I always understood that to be a measure of power, with one million million watts meaning a lot of power.

Again, when you deny these things, it only makes me think that there must be some truth in it. You are one of my own little "barometers" in that respect.

MacGuff buddy ! If we had a tri-zillion Gigga,multibugzillion power unit do you not think that a few million people would of seen it or at least worked on it and talked by now ?

THe Government has not the ability to hide such a secret, all though they do try to keep pesky eyes and ears outta Groom cause thats where we keep our newest toys !

But If we really had power units of that magnitude and machines to fly them with ,then I dont think we would be still putting together chem-rockets,and Cave man style boosters!

Afterall it is getting on thru the 21st century !

Nothing is easier than hiding things from people, since most of them don't know or care. As one crook that I turned over to the FBI once told me: 10% of the people make things happen, 20% watch things happen, and 70% wonder what happened.

This guy was a complete louse, but he probably had that right. LOL

40 Years?????, Duh, most normal Human Beings already know Aliens exist, how Moronic is this guy?

What is wrong with some people? They are so clueless to what is going on around them all the time, like 24/7? They have to open their eyes and look, then they will see the Matrix we all live in!

• Like 1

40 Years?????, Duh, most normal Human Beings already know Aliens exist, how Moronic is this guy?

What is wrong with some people? They are so clueless to what is going on around them all the time, like 24/7? They have to open their eyes and look, then they will see the Matrix we all live in!

Now that's the most sensible thing I've heard all day, aside from my own posts of course!

• Like 1

That's exactly what he did say, though, so you'd have to take it up with him. I always understood that to be a measure of power, with one million million watts meaning a lot of power.

Watts is indeed the unit of power, however, it makes no sense as a measure for thrust. That he uses that measure tells me that he in fact himself does not know, as anybody versed in or working with engines, be they regular rocket engines or more advanced plasma engines, would know. They never use such terms. In fact, it tells you nothing and it is meaningless in this context. That basically tells me that I have no not need to take it up with him. Quite obviously, in fact.

Again, when you deny these things, it only makes me think that there must be some truth in it. You are one of my own little "barometers" in that respect.

I deny nothing. I merely point out that you read something you did not understand, by somebody that clearly did not understand it either. And you take that as gospel and that is why you, again and again, end up in a hole of your own making.

Eh, what?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

Watts is indeed the unit of power, however, it makes no sense as a measure for thrust. That he uses that measure tells me that he in fact himself does not know, as anybody versed in or working with engines, be they regular rocket engines or more advanced plasma engines, would know. They never use such terms. In fact, it tells you nothing and it is meaningless in this context. That basically tells me that I have no not need to take it up with him. Quite obviously, in fact.

I deny nothing. I merely point out that you read something you did not understand, by somebody that clearly did not understand it either. And you take that as gospel and that is why you, again and again, end up in a hole of your own making.

You deny nothing; you deny everything. Whenever you make one of those bald statements as if you are the fount of all knowledge, I immediately negate it in my mind and change it around to its opposite meaning.

I know that you will try to negate absolutely everything I say, so then I automatically negate the negation in my own dialectical reasoning, and therefore hope to arrive at something like the truth.

Now that's the most sensible thing I've heard all day, aside from my own posts of course!

I like you "TheMacGuffin" you have a good head on your shoulders!!!

You deny nothing; you deny everything. Whenever you make one of those bald statements as if you are the fount of all knowledge, I immediately negate it in my mind and change it around to its opposite meaning.

Again, I deny nothing. I simply refuse to accept the leaps of faith and misconstruing that you seem more than willing to engage in to keep your UFO=ET fantasy alive. It is that simple. Bring me some evidence where you don't have to put words into people's mouths to further your case and maybe then I would be interested. Until then, you are just another one of those UFO believers willing to accept anything as long as it is in line with your pet fantasy.

I know that you will try to negate absolutely everything I say, so then I automatically negate the negation in my own dialectical reasoning, and therefore hope to arrive at something like the truth.

Maybe because while a lot of what you post is interesting, you always have to glue the ET explanation onto it at all costs - or almost always. To you credit I have indeed seen you be skeptical.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Its a big question there Badeskov`s power as we know it is just that our power & our power terminology as such. What If theres energy out there we know nothing of ?

Its a blind mind that thinks to stop the process of this grand search for knowledge. One thing for sure, I know your In the batch of explorers that keep that open mind and keep the search on.

ITs quite amazing that so many dont see the possibilities in front of us.

Mac-G is for sure one that Look`s listens,replies and believes . THeres some comfort in konwing that it takes all kinds to make our world go around.

I`ll Stick with the facts and proof like you. But How do I explain the Fact I did See a machine,not an aberration Not A gas cloud,not a U.S. made secret aircraft,Not a Dragon.OR DUCK,But A machine solid and tangible Fly around my aircraft in and out of sight in just a few seconds ?

Now THat gets to live with me forever!

I cant wait to get the Facts on that one ! Maybe Some day ?

Cheer`s and Always Like your post ! I`ll See you at the U/M party Lift off !

Go back to your primary sources, at least the ones that are publicly available today:

[...]

Not exactly what I asked for, but thats my fault, I should had been more specific.

Anyway, there would be no problem to find actual line in radar printouts at 0226 "... return in JL1628's10 o'clock position at 8 miles." I'm sure you can do it. Or...?

Not exactly what I asked for, but thats my fault, I should had been more specific.

Anyway, there would be no problem to find actual line in radar printouts at 0226 "... return in JL1628's10 o'clock position at 8 miles." I'm sure you can do it. Or...?

It's always like this with you guys. You always say that I refuse to answer your questions even when I go out of my way to do so. I get very sick of that.

Nice try BMK, but as you know its hard to argue with people who "know" they are right and can prove it by explaining that any facts presented to refute their "gut feelings" are part of a governmental cover-up. They are something like religious fanatics..you can't prove to them that they are wrong because they simply refuse to acknowledge the possibility that they can be wrong. It must be nice to be so narrow-minded so as to be convinced that you can never be wrong (mmmm...that reminds me of my ex, who has never admitted to being wrong in her life either)

really? cuz it actually reminds me of you

• Like 1

It's always like this with you guys. You always say that I refuse to answer your questions even when I go out of my way to do so. I get very sick of that.

So, can you bring actual line from actual radar printouts indicating 10 o'clock and 8 miles?

really? cuz it actually reminds me of you

Reminds me of a lot of the so-called 'skeptics;.

So, can you bring actual line from actual radar printouts indicating 10 o'clock and 8 miles?

Why, so you can insult me some more and make fun of me? I've had enough of that.

Say, BMK, why don't you tell them how Phil Klass said that the UFO was really Jupiter and Mars, even though there weren't even in that part of the sky! Then they issued a second "explanation". Can you blame people on our side for hating "skeptics"? They do this all the time.

If that FAA guy hadn't come forward, no doubt one of these phony "explanations" would have stuck.

"The FAA conducted an investigation of the incident, and did not issue its final report until March 5. CSICOP's (Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal)Phil Klass issued a premature statement on January 22 claiming that the UFOs were the planets Jupiter and Mars - an impossible solution because the UFO was seen in a part of the sky opposite the position of these planets and because the UFOs moved from positions one above the other to side by side. CSICOP later issued a second explanation that the UFO was light reflecting off of clouds of ice crystals - also unlikely because the sky was clear at the reported altitude of the UFO. The FAA attributed the radar images received by ground radar to a "split radar return from the JAL Boeing 747."

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=685&tbm=isch&tbnid=wzvJCKnLQZDjaM:&imgrefurl=http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2011/01/japan-air-lines-flight-1628-ufo.html&docid=JLdoIEtvxkjAsM&imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iq2vQY1Jeaw/TUWjwuBhNRI/AAAAAAAAXYc/zPbwoDjx3Uc/s1600/jal4.gif&w=967&h=1600&ei=rZdPUMaLEIKi2wWmkIC4BQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=630&vpy=113&dur=2508&hovh=289&hovw=174&tx=89&ty=151&sig=114704889851551226570&page=1&tbnh=156&tbnw=94&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:82

As Teruchi himself said:

"I thought it would be impossible to find anything on an aircraft radar if a large ground radar did not show anything, but I judged the distance of the object visually and it was not very far. I set the digital weather radar distance to 20 (nautical) miles, radar angle to horizon (i.e., no depression angle). There it was on the screen. A large green and round object had appeared at 7 or 8 miles (13 km to 15 km) away, where the direction of the object was. We reported to Anchorage center that our radar caught the object within 7 or 8 miles in the 10 o'clock position. We asked them if they could catch it on ground radar but it did not seem they could catch it at all

At 5:25:45, after spending two minutes looking, the military radar at Elmendorf Regional Operational Control Center also picked up something. The ROCC radar controller reported back to the AARTCC that he was getting some "surge primary return." By this he meant an occasional radar echo unaccompanied by a transponder signal."

So which radar tracks should I try to get, the one from the plane or the military radar on the ground?

[Why, so you can insult me some more and make fun of me? I've had enough of that.

So, you can't show "... return in JL1628's10 o'clock position at 8 miles." on radar printouts available freely?

What a shock :w00t:

So, you can't show "... return in JL1628's10 o'clock position at 8 miles." on radar printouts available freely?

What a shock :w00t:

How many radars picked it up? Why don't you tell them that? Tell the truth for once! Tell them!

flight01wn2.jpg