Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Raptor photoshop

Imaginarynumber1

Haha. I never thought of that! I rarely edit anything on my profile. I forget that I can, sometimes.

I'm gonna add that as well.

Oh you have to.. its a given... I have never advertised anyone thread in my signature fore in all the years I have been on UM.. Yours is my first...

• Like 2

Oh you have to.. its a given... I have never advertised anyone thread in my signature fore in all the years I have been on UM.. Yours is my first...

;)

Had to join in, I figure, why not?

Excellent penmanship on these here raptors.

trumbull-large1.jpg

When you're a Raptor,

You're a Raptor all the way

From your first fresh kill,

To your last dyin' day.

WestSideStory-719190.jpg

• Like 8

I gave it a go again. Only know the very basics of photo editing (as you can tell) and don't have a proper editing program.

dino%20club.jpg

BTW I noticed what was written on the soap after I made this lol.

• Like 3

I gave it a go again. Only know the very basics of photo editing (as you can tell) and don't have a proper editing program.

dino%20club.jpg

BTW I noticed what was written on the soap after I made this lol.

Yeah... AFTER.....

Whatever you say...... ;)

• Like 1

Bahaha.

I do say, what a brilliant thread.

velociraptor.gif

Edited by Galilei
  • Like 8

thetexaschainsawmassacrd.jpg

Couldn't find a bigger image. D:

Too funny. .and that does look cool...in a mad raptor sort of way

Too funny. .and that does look cool...in a mad raptor sort of way

Make more suggestions! I'm lacking some inspiration at the moment. :P

Alrighty then... Lets see you place Raptor on the judging panel Either on any one of Simon Cowels shows.. Seated next to Simon Cowel

Alrighty then... Lets see you place Raptor on the judging panel Either on any one of Simon Cowels shows.. Seated next to Simon Cowel

Can't find an image with a simple enough background to fix after photo-shopping judges next to Simon out. :no:

Someone else with better Photoshop skills might be able to do it for you. :blush:

• Like 1

Raptor tap dancing with Fred Astaire

Nosferatu raptor (Nosferapter :D)

Lord of the Rings raptor

Ugh... I messed up half way through and didn't care, so here's a quick crappy version.

Plus, I think Simon is getting really friendly with that raptor under the desk....

raptor20.jpg

• Like 9

Ugh... I messed up half way through and didn't care, so here's a quick crappy version.

Plus, I think Simon is getting really friendly with that raptor under the desk....

raptor20.jpg

Holy crackers.. you did it.. Ohh my word that is just awesome ....How the heck you made that look so real is amazing...........ha ha ha :lol: Simon met his match ..I must show this to a few others I know

• Like 1

raptor20.jpg

This one has me in tears of laughter - the expression on Simon Cowell's face for some reason and the "placement" of his hand just keeps setting me off into fits. :clap:

• Like 3

This one has me in tears of laughter - the expression on Simon Cowell's face for some reason and the "placement" of his hand just keeps setting me off into fits. :clap:

Aye that's the funny part.. It looks like he has his hand up the backside of the raptor ..It's Simon's puppet

• Like 1

Some more suggestions:

Casablanca

The Sound of Music - Vontrapp Raptor Singers

Mr Smith Goes to Washington

Elvis pelvic dancing with Raptor head

Ghostbusters

The Sound of Music - Vontrapp Raptor Singers

Ha ha The Vonraptors ....The Hills are alive with the sound of music food..yum yum yum !

• Like 1