Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO War

Sweetpumper

This last week, reports of Chinese naval vessels off the US coast, Northern Californian in particular, have been reported but denied.

Now an Asian intelligence agency reports that a combined fleet operation between the US and China has been going on, a full combat operation against what we are told is a “highly unfriendly extra-terrestrial threat.”

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/17/ufo-war-chinese-and-us-navy-off-san-francisco/

This last week, reports of Chinese naval vessels off the US coast, Northern Californian in particular, have been reported but denied.

Now an Asian intelligence agency reports that a combined fleet operation between the US and China has been going on, a full combat operation against what we are told is a “highly unfriendly extra-terrestrial threat.”

http://www.veteranst...-san-francisco/

Nice find:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot38n_blW-s

Here's an interesting comment from the article in the OP that sounds much more plausible (and not alien):

Buddy I'm in AUSTRALIA and you hit the nail on the head. Bat-****-Crazy. If there was a UFO / Alien threat they would hit Washington, New York or Los Angeles; not a patch of Ocean off San Francisco. I am an archaeologist and author and my contacts say when they pulled up the deep drill from the BP rig that burned in the Gulf it brought up a living organism from deep in the Earths crust that spread across the floor in the Gulf....apparently the same organism is emanating from a fissure in the ocean floor off San Francisco (which could make sense with the fault lines there) and the Chinese and US Navies are trying to monitor it (or analyse it or capture it or kill it off)....The UFO thing is dis-information to cover up what is going down.

One small detail that debunks this whole thing is, those who are familiar with the military capabilities of nations know that China does not have a blue water navy. They do not have the logistical capability to operate off of the US West coast. This story = BS.

Oh, and the reason for China supposedly operating in the area because the US navy is occupied in the Persian Gulf is complete and utter BS too. The US has quite a few carrier groups back home. One carrier battle group has more firepower than the whole Chinese Navy.

The person who started this rumor probably just saw the movie Battleship..

I can't believe stuff like this gets the attention it does.

No doubt there will be someone who skips my comment and goes on believing it and comments on it.

• Like 2

:yes: :yes: Hey Bmk is that ROFL a clip art???

Oh, and the reason for China supposedly operating in the area because the US navy is occupied in the Persian Gulf is complete and utter BS too. The US has quite a few carrier groups back home. One carrier battle group has more firepower than the whole Chinese Navy.

The person who started this rumor probably just saw the movie Battleship..

I can't believe stuff like this gets the attention it does.

No doubt there will be someone who skips my comment and goes on believing it and comments on it.

Hit it right there on the head. Our navy is the largest navy in the world. In fact it is larger than the next ten nations navies combined. Hell China only aquired an aircraft carrier this year and they had to buy it from Russia, we have 11 aircraft carriers alone. No way we would even need chinese help with any naval threat. Here is a break down of what comprises the US navy, from wiki

321,053 active duty personnel[2]

286 ships[2]

3,700+ aircraft

11 aircraft carriers

9 amphibious assault ships

8 amphibious transport docks

12 dock landing ships

22 cruisers

61 destroyers

26 frigates

71 submarines

2 littoral combat ships

I think we only have 2 aircraft carrier groups in the middle east so we have plenty of home protection still.

Someone in San Fran keep a lookout over the water and report here any signs of battle.

LOL!

Hell China only aquired an aircraft carrier this year and they had to buy it from Russia

It's actually a carrier that was used by the Ukraine as a floating amusement park, sold to China and refurbished.

China does not yet have a blue water navy. As I said, it's logistically impossible for them to operate, let alone take part in combat operations, on the US pacific coast.

This story is BS.. but will no doubt go to 10 pages..

Edited by Cpl599
  • Like 1

I think they missed spelled that It was USO , an un-names Russian Sub with a Cloaking Device! Or not ! :tu::alien::no:

Here's an interesting comment from the article in the OP that sounds much more plausible (and not alien):

I'm sure there was a movie about that.

I think they missed spelled that It was USO , an un-names Russian Sub with a Cloaking Device! Or not ! :tu::alien::no:

there was a movie about that too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hunt_for_Red_October_(film)

:unsure2:

http://www.veteranst...-san-francisco/

mmmmmmmmm Veterans Today..... a highly suspect site.

I think Earthlings have enough to worry about with their own kind at the mo...... :unsure2:

In my mind Gordon Duff = disinformation and misdirection.

Wait. You guys dont believe that the US and China are currently fighting off a alien invasion? Good, we have you right where we want you. Bwwaa, Bwwaahaa, Bwwaahaaa (thats my evil laugh)

mmmmmmmmm Veterans Today..... a highly suspect site.

I think Earthlings have enough to worry about with their own kind at the mo...... :unsure2:

In my mind Gordon Duff = disinformation and misdirection.

I can't believe you said that...

Darn, now I can't believe I said word "believe"...

A**e gravy,absolute garbage ................

Edited by shaddow134