Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

Sakari

Herman Slater..... The same guy responsible for the "Simon" Necronomicon that was just an ode to Crowley and a money making schemed based off a dead writers fiction. Seems like a respectable guy to me.... :td:

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1

Just be aware .It's a black arts ritual ,that calls Damballah .

Damballah is the big cheese in voodoo .

I had to write it all out,because A,its not on line anywhere .

B,I modified it,as its usually used to send Damballah TO someone ,not summon him .

So I made the person doing the ritual ,the object .

Herman Slater wrote this ritual ,and when he gave it to you,he made you sign a paper saying you understood the karmic ramifications .

So,if you're both cool with it,mazel tov ,its on you both .

And damballah is not evil or a demon ,but he will **** you up ,without a second thought,if you are disrespectful to him .

*skips away*

Simbi, if you still have the PM saved, can you re-send it to me?.....After we shook hands and all, I deleted everything.

Herman Slater..... The same guy responsible for the "Simon" Necronomicon that was just an ode to Crowley and a money making schemed based off a dead writers fiction. Seems like a respectable guy to me.... :td:

Yup, same dude.

• Like 1

@Cybele: King Solomon Keys? hmm.. Are you sure you have the original ones?

@Sakari: Are you sure you want invite Demons? Only for know their exist? If you can take the risk and can do the ritual, I guarantee, you call them... I will give you how the way, but you must swear to me, never involve me in this.. What you will do are your own risk and your own sins... consider it once again before you make decision.. If you have make.. Contact me..

@Cybele: King Solomon Keys? hmm.. Are you sure you have the original ones?

@Sakari: Are you sure you want invite Demons? Only for know their exist? If you can take the risk and can do the ritual, I guarantee, you call them... I will give you how the way, but you must swear to me, never involve me in this.. What you will do are your own risk and your own sins... consider it once again before you make decision.. If you have make.. Contact me..

Ok, contacting you.

If you have not read the thread, read the last ten pages.You will need to share this " guaranteed" ritual on this board, not in a private message.

If you can not do this, then don't bother responding.I have all ready stated the importance of this.

• Like 3

ok.. if you ready... I will give you how to ritual...

1. Take shower and clean your self..

2. Enter to room (without any light) or you can go to cemetary in Thursday night.. (in the middle of night).

3. read this spell... YAYARAI. DADA ARDI.

YAMAYYITI. 1000 times.

if you focus, they will come and show them self in front of you. Try it..

Oh ya, by the way... The read that spell 1000 times without stoping when you do it until 1000.

ok.. if you ready... I will give you how to ritual...

1. Take shower and clean your self..

2. Enter to room (without any light) or you can go to cemetary in Thursday night.. (in the middle of night).

3. read this spell... YAYARAI. DADA ARDI.

YAMAYYITI. 1000 times.

if you focus, they will come and show them self in front of you. Try it..

Funny, I am taking a shower before bed.....I will let you know what happens tomorrow.

I also have a pen and paper ready to mark off 1000 marks.

Edit to add :

I will still do it, but am saying right now it is bogus....

For those who want to see djinn or other astral creatures, here are the way to call them:

1. Firm your heart! Make sure that you can handle anything that will come before your eyes

2. You're the one who will take the risk for what ever happen during the ritual...

3. Take wudhu (I don't really know the english, but I think for moeslim it means cleaning your self before sholat). Go inside your room alone and turn off the light. Read "HUU ALLOH" 21x while holding your breath

4. Read this spell "YAYARAI, DADA ARDI, YAMAYYITI" 444x (yes, four hundred and forty four times!)

WARNING from Kiarjuna: "Never try this if you're not absolutely ready. Do this at your own risk"

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=251

Above can be found on numerous sites......So, what is it?....1000 times, or 444x ?

Gotta love urban legends, and how easilly some ppl believe them.
Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

1000 times.. that spell from Indonesia... I know the person who give that spell and many spell has been take it in blog, without completly explanation for the ritual.. My student in Florida (he's American) have ask me about this all spell and seal holy Pray in Blog site and he show me a few blog site.. include Asma Rajeh.. I surprise when it wrote in Blog, because that all seal spell and holy pray from master in here.. But what make me sad, they not wrote the completly ritual and that can make dangerous effect to who run it without knowladge.. example.. I gave him original Asma Rajeh to him, but sudenly he found it at blog or from Internet.. And I ask him to see carefully what Asma Rajeh wrote in there, He realized a few word has missing in Blog and the ritual not same with what I gave to him and what I got from my Master (not get this holly pray from Internet). That's why, it's very dangerous when u take spell or holly pray from Internet without someone know about it.. Except... You have The holly pray 'key' for open all holly pray or spell, even the word has been missing.. The gurdian from the 'key' to open the gate of that spell or holly pray will tell you the rest missing word and open the secret of that spell power u took from internet... that's why I advice to Maichel (my student) for be careful... And that's up to u.. Believe it or not.. i just tell u what I learn from master I met a person, not from Internet... Even the spell same.. But it still missing in it.. In ritual, word or how many times you read it...

1000 times.. that spell from Indonesia... I know the person who give that spell and many spell has been take it in blog, without completly explanation for the ritual.. My student in Florida (he's American) have ask me about this all spell and seal holy Pray in Blog site and he show me a few blog site.. include Asma Rajeh.. I surprise when it wrote in Blog, because that all seal spell and holy pray from master in here.. But what make me sad, they not wrote the completly ritual and that can make dangerous effect to who run it without knowladge.. example.. I gave him original Asma Rajeh to him, but sudenly he found it at blog or from Internet.. And I ask him to see carefully what Asma Rajeh wrote in there, He realized a few word has missing in Blog and the ritual not same with what I gave to him and what I got from my Master (not get this holly pray from Internet). That's why, it's very dangerous when u take spell or holly pray from Internet without someone know about it.. Except... You have The holly pray 'key' for open all holly pray or spell, even the word has been missing.. The gurdian from the 'key' to open the gate of that spell or holly pray will tell you the rest missing word and open the secret of that spell power u took from internet... that's why I advice to Maichel (my student) for be careful... And that's up to u.. Believe it or not.. i just tell u what I learn from master I met a person, not from Internet... Even the spell same.. But it still missing in it.. In ritual, word or how many times you read it...

It did not work.

• Like 1

have u tried it? What time you read it?

at in the middle of night around 12 at night.. U start read it.. When the time u read it?

at in the middle of night around 12 at night.. U start read it.. When the time u read it?

See where it says the time posts were made?....I answered you first last night around 10 PM...went to bed around 11 PM....

It does not work.....And, if anything like this did work, there would be evidence that Demons existed, don't you think?

• Like 3

I don't know.. But as I know it works for anyone.. Maybe that depend u trust with that spell... Because honestly that the one it use by moeslem and there a few different thing in shower before do that... This is my opinion. For my experience I never summon or call any spirit except the Guardian from Holy Pray and that only for Moeslem even a few of holy pray can be use from people who non moeslem.. Like my student in Florida, but what I know he have prove it (in this case he not call only use the power of pray I gave to him).

I need more research for it...

I don't know.. But as I know it works for anyone.. Maybe that depend u trust with that spell... Because honestly that the one it use by moeslem and there a few different thing in shower before do that... This is my opinion. For my experience I never summon or call any spirit except the Guardian from Holy Pray and that only for Moeslem even a few of holy pray can be use from people who non moeslem.. Like my student in Florida, but what I know he have prove it (in this case he not call only use the power of pray I gave to him).

I need more research for it...

Thanks.

As I have stated, people of religion tend to " believe " in Demons a lot more then others do. " Fear of God ", " Good versus Evil ". This has been planted into their heads, and is also called " blind faith ".

Religion is another topic though.

Sorry about that, because if we discuss about demonic, it will be connected with religion, Sakari.. As far I know if we talk about it, it never disconnected from religion. But you can try it other way with methode Witch craft, that if you already try it, Sakari.

If you said demonic not connected with religion, can you tell me then about the History when Demonic exist in this world and created by who? And what their name and who the highest level Demonic name? Who the name from great grand father of Demonic before they transfor to be Demonic? If you don't mind.. So I know more from other source you believe it's true and that out from region.. Maybe you know from other source explanation... I am not perfect person who really know about it but I am sure, you know what I don't know and I know what you don't know...

Sorry about that, because if we discuss about demonic, it will be connected with religion, Sakari.. As far I know if we talk about it, it never disconnected from religion. But you can try it other way with methode Witch craft, that if you already try it, Sakari.

If you said demonic not connected with religion, can you tell me then about the History when Demonic exist in this world and created by who? And what their name and who the highest level Demonic name? Who the name from great grand father of Demonic before they transfor to be Demonic? If you don't mind.. So I know more from other source you believe it's true and that out from region.. Maybe you know from other source explanation... I am not perfect person who really know about it but I am sure, you know what I don't know and I know what you don't know...

We can discuss Demons...I was saying it sometimes turns into a religious topic when religion is mentioned ( my bad not yours )....

As for where they came from, plenty of topics here on that......If you read this topic, you will see why I made it.

I tired the summons you suggested, nothing happened.....You did " guarantee" it would work :)

If you would like, make a new topic on discussing about where the belief of Demons came from, I will join in....If you need help doing that let me know.

" Demons " probably has hundreds of threads here, so another will not hurt.

Anyway, they only exist if you " believe " they exist, and even then they are only in the mind.

by the way, welcome to UM

Edited by Sakari

Sakari, perhaps djainir posted incomplete instructions? :devil: For example read this.

Apart from that, a formula from any source, with recitals and rituals is worthless. By that I mean, saying "Open Sesame" will not make your electric garage door open ~~~ unless you have an encoded remote control programmed to respond to that specific verbal sound.

Sakari, perhaps djainir posted incomplete instructions? :devil: For example read this.

Apart from that, a formula from any source, with recitals and rituals is worthless. By that I mean, saying "Open Sesame" will not make your electric garage door open ~~~ unless you have an encoded remote control programmed to respond to that specific verbal sound.

That is the problem with everyone trying to summon ghosts and demons ( I swear, this topic is about summoning ghosts also )....Leave one word out, or pronounce it wrong, or not leave enough time between words and those darn things just won't listen......Some day, someone will do it exactly how it was intended, and will get their demon or ghost.... :tu:

By the way, how cool would that be to have a remote in your car that would open to " open sesame ".......You better patent that before I do :)

@Karlis: you right.. I must admit it what you said, because I confuse for explain it to Sakari for basic way.. And that in page u show to Sakari. Because you know, sometimes when we talk something spell or holy pray it connected with Religion can be sensitive, that's not mean, I not responbility with what I gave, I just don't wanna make.. (you know what I mean..) I hope you understand what I mean..

@Sakari: What Karlis said it's true.. and I admit it.. Honestly all what I have it's about exorcisme, make aura rise, healing, multifungstion spell/ pray (but I never try for summon with it) and for battle in real world and astral world.. And most of it with Moeslem way.. Even I have a few spell/ holly pray.. I can said it like Witch Craft spell but it's not for summoning Demonic... For destroy them, yes.. But for call them, nope.. Except for calling Guardian spell and holy pray but that not Demonic, I have it. I don't know it works for you or not.. But my student who name Michael C Babin, have prove it and that's work (not for summoning spell but multifunction spell I gave to him.. I can said it neutral spell...)

I am sorry Sakari, I've make you dissapoint... I am really sorry.. For my appology to you.. I will tell you this...

The name of highest Demonic is Lucifer and he have other name in ancient Akram language (if I am not wrong that language because I have the spell which it call his name from Bible Angels who named Harut-Marut) Azzazil.

The great grand father of Lucifer/ Azzazil name is Abu Jan, his the creture who have created after Angel Creation and before first human create (Adam) by God.

@Karlis: you right.. I must admit it what you said, because I confuse for explain it to Sakari for basic way.. And that in page u show to Sakari. Because you know, sometimes when we talk something spell or holy pray it connected with Religion can be sensitive, that's not mean, I not responbility with what I gave, I just don't wanna make.. (you know what I mean..) I hope you understand what I mean..

@Sakari: What Karlis said it's true.. and I admit it.. Honestly all what I have it's about exorcisme, make aura rise, healing, multifungstion spell/ pray (but I never try for summon with it) and for battle in real world and astral world.. And most of it with Moeslem way.. Even I have a few spell/ holly pray.. I can said it like Witch Craft spell but it's not for summoning Demonic... For destroy them, yes.. But for call them, nope.. Except for calling Guardian spell and holy pray but that not Demonic, I have it. I don't know it works for you or not.. But my student who name Michael C Babin, have prove it and that's work (not for summoning spell but multifunction spell I gave to him.. I can said it neutral spell...)

I am sorry Sakari, I've make you dissapoint... I am really sorry.. For my appology to you.. I will tell you this...

The name of highest Demonic is Lucifer and he have other name in ancient Akram language (if I am not wrong that language because I have the spell which it call his name from Bible Angels who named Harut-Marut) Azzazil.

The great grand father of Lucifer/ Azzazil name is Abu Jan, his the creture who have created after Angel Creation and before first human create (Adam) by God.

Stop apologizing, you did not dissapoint me at all.....You are being constructive in a discussion......Keep doing that :)

As for Lucifer, and all opf the other " demons " and such....They are all fear of God tactics, myths, and fairy tales.

If they are not they sure are scared of me, and have no back bone....If they did, they would show me how bad ass they are for making fun of them.

( like how I just added in a threat to demons and the devil in a public forum to show nothing will happen )

Anyway, no disapointments on my part at all.

• Like 1

LOL, young grass hopper.... good and evil is not a simple hollywood movie production.... You are going at this with a very simple mind and no knowledge of the balances of the good/evil spirits and what their purpose is in this universe.... but if you do find some generic hollywood hocus pocus spirits let me know, i would like to see myself... lol

so tell me about it.. it seem you know much better then me and other else.. so I really happy if you wanna explain it to us...

@MidKn13gh: Or you know about this?

Fayuukhin... Faadihin... Qayyumin... Qaadirin... Syaalyuukhin... Syalikhin... Etc... Tell us.. =)