Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Werewolf sightings/encounters

Dre_T_Hunter

I remember seeing this awhile ago and just not remembered to actually post it.

werewolves transformation is too legit to quit.

[media=]

[/media]

I see the "wered" but not the wolf.

<3 Love Josh.

• Like 1

Cause when we come out of hidding and start attacking, all you idiots that dont believe we exist, are going to **** your pants.

You say "we", are you a "werewolf" aswell?

I know there is some of you that believe werewolves do not exist but there are some out there there that do believe in them and. Its rude to crush some ones beliefs, now I know this won't stop you all from comenting on this post but maybe it might stop you from fighting, now I believe in werewolves don't judge me please.

I know there is some of you that believe werewolves do not exist but there are some out there there that do believe in them and. Its rude to crush some ones beliefs, now I know this won't stop you all from comenting on this post but maybe it might stop you from fighting, now I believe in werewolves don't judge me please.

Lets see, wait until you're 20 or 18, I know you believe and I don't want to mess with your 'beliefs', but things that seemed cool when you're a teen won't be so cool or 'rad' anymore. Then see what happens to your beliefs.

If you dont believe in this stuff then why are you on this website???

Scientists are discovering new species of animals and insects every day!

People need to embrace the fact that the world changes everyday!

These things could be happening now, right under your noses!

People need to open their minds to the possibilities.

Cause when we come out of hidding and start attacking, all you idiots that dont believe we exist, are going to **** your pants.

I know you're probably very young... and you'll change as you grow... but...

Good point you made, scientists are discovering new species of animals and insects every day, I don't know about the frequency, but I know they are discovering new fish and frog species, but who cares? Most people think real life science and animals is way too boring, because they haven't discovered yet how fascinating these creatures are, so they want to have fantastic beliefs that lets them escape from the real world, even if it's just on the internet.

I just think that kids need to learn to be fascinated about real animals, which are often more mysterious and 'strange' than the werewolf

And about the last part, I doubt it will never happen, but whatever, that'd be kinda cool...

The main point for most peole is that people want evidence of these things existing.

That department is lacking.

Thanks for your post.

• 2 weeks later...

We have had many werewolf sightings in Powell and Wolfe County Kentucky. All around Red red river gourge, (Daniel Boone National Park). Legend has that Mr. Nill Willes was the first pioneer to settle tthat part of Kentucky. He made friends with the Chckasaw tribe and their Chief. He acording to the story took a fall while hunting. He was found by the native americans almost dead, They brought him back to their elders and he was givin the wolf gift. Nill got better overnight but was a werewolf. he thought the so called gift was a curse and killed the indians. There are deaths on the trails all the time. They say drunk kids falling. I have camped up there at night when I was young and dumb. Never seen anything, but heard a howl. No wolves in Kentucky. Figured it was a coyote. didn't sound like one though.

Why is it that when asked for sightings and encounters AKA legit accounts, do people reply with stories that half the time are passed off as folklore?? Is this site not supposed to be for those that actually DO believe, and want to skip past all the apathetic bull****??

• 4 weeks later...

Firstly the notion that a man/woman can turn into a wolf like creature is laughable but I do believe there is some sort of animal that hasn't been discovered yet that resembles a werewolf

My encounter happened in 1995 I was 9 at the time (Please note that at this stage of my life I hadn't seen a werewolf movie or even heard of one) Me my father mother and my brother where coming from our rural home in Murehwa (Thats in Zimbabwe in Africa) We where driving along a stretch of road around 10p.m when I felt the need to pee my dad pulled over so that I can go. I didn't go far from the car so I started relieving myself a few metres away in some tall grass I saw a head sticking out at me from the top this thing was at least 7ft tall and it just stared at me. I quickly zipped my self up and ran back to the car (a little pee got on to my pants) My dad asked me why I looked spooked but I never said anything to him. Our rural areas are known for strong supernatural occurances I like to hear the stories from our elders but I don't really believe them but some experiances

Hi! I'm new here and actually joined BECAUSE of this topic.

FIRST, I would like to say I DO NOT believe i'm a werewolf, AND I'm not another kid watching too many horror movies or Twillight. (I actually don't like that movie/s, or the books...)

Anyways, When I was A LOT younger I used to believe I WAS a Werewolf. lol. I don't really know why I thought that but ever since I was VERY little I always had a strong pull towards the darker side and wolves in general and so maybe that is where it came from? I don't really know. I DO know that Physical shifting is not possable. I don't have proof of this, but I DO believe in science and this tells me that you just CANNOT change like that. All these kids coming on here saying they are true werewolves who PHYSICALLY change (though I know where they are coming from...kinda) are either looking for attention or are just have a mental illness. Hopefully they will grow out of it like I did.

I do believe their are a lot of things in this world that are unexplained and un discovered, but something like this is just a result of bad movies, centuries of stories and superstition, and some very imaginative young minds. Nothing more. As interesting and awesome the stories sound...they are just that. BUT, that's just MY opinion on this subject.

Hi! I'm new here and actually joined BECAUSE of this topic.

FIRST, I would like to say I DO NOT believe i'm a werewolf, AND I'm not another kid watching too many horror movies or Twillight. (I actually don't like that movie/s, or the books...)

Anyways, When I was A LOT younger I used to believe I WAS a Werewolf. lol. I don't really know why I thought that but ever since I was VERY little I always had a strong pull towards the darker side and wolves in general and so maybe that is where it came from? I don't really know. I DO know that Physical shifting is not possable. I don't have proof of this, but I DO believe in science and this tells me that you just CANNOT change like that. All these kids coming on here saying they are true werewolves who PHYSICALLY change (though I know where they are coming from...kinda) are either looking for attention or are just have a mental illness. Hopefully they will grow out of it like I did.

I do believe their are a lot of things in this world that are unexplained and un discovered, but something like this is just a result of bad movies, centuries of stories and superstition, and some very imaginative young minds. Nothing more. As interesting and awesome the stories sound...they are just that. BUT, that's just MY opinion on this subject.

It's not just your opinion, it's a fact. Welcome!

This thread seems to attract a few first time posters, what is it about werewolfs that get people to voice their opinions?

Anyway welcome to the first time posters, wolf or were... :)

This thread seems to attract a few first time posters, what is it about werewolfs that get people to voice their opinions?

Anyway welcome to the first time posters, wolf or were... :)

I was actually lurking this site for a while, but then saw this thread and since I USED to be one of the kids who thought they were one, I decided voice my take on it. Luckly, being 30 years old now, I no longer believe that I am or even that it is possable to be one. But to each their own I guess! Other than that, I still think the STORIES are interesting, even if that is all they are. :)

I was actually lurking this site for a while, but then saw this thread and since I USED to be one of the kids who thought they were one, I decided voice my take on it. Luckly, being 30 years old now, I no longer believe that I am or even that it is possable to be one. But to each their own I guess! Other than that, I still think the STORIES are interesting, even if that is all they are. :)

From a Lurking Lycan to a Posting Person ;)

This thread does seem to compel people to post, glad it got your fingers on the keyboard. Its also good that you came away from that way of thinking and show us that for these teenagers making 'werewolf' claims are not as strange as we might at first think.

From a Lurking Lycan to a Posting Person ;)

This thread does seem to compel people to post, glad it got your fingers on the keyboard. Its also good that you came away from that way of thinking and show us that for these teenagers making 'werewolf' claims are not as strange as we might at first think.

Oh, I'm sure they are still weird, just not being truthfull. ;)

I stopped thinking I was a werewolf WAY back before I even turned 20! I've only been lurking this site for about a month now. I just think it's crazy these kids really think people are going to believe them! It makes me shake my head in disbelief.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

im 30 years old and ive always believed since the age of 12 so as a lady i should have grown out the phase but havent

:tu:

ive always been fascinated with wolves even at a young age epileptic fits/seizures unexplained i get this i had under going tests and its noted that it only happens of a night time depending on the shift/phases of the moon

i honestly think its impossiable to transform physically but in mind you can possess the animal or should i say beast within ;)

this in term is called shapeshifting.

yes werewolves exist but not hollywood glamour way/ its more of an animal instinct we are all born with it . It just takes something to harness it....

i honestly think its impossiable to transform physically but in mind you can possess the animal or should i say beast within ;)

this in term is called shapeshifting.

yes werewolves exist but not hollywood glamour way/ its more of an animal instinct we are all born with it . It just takes something to harness it....

I agree. I touched on this earlier in this thread.

Here is another thread though where I went more into detail if anyones interested. http://www.unexplain...ic=168524&st=15

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone my name is Ben ( short for Benjamin ) i have been reading all of your stories of werewolves and ive also read how different we werewolves look like all i can say how different your opinions are. I can say to you all belivers that all werewolves are the same except of from controlation some of us control our actions but others dont and thats why people see us as a threat. All werewolves have dog like feautures we also have different colour fur like one brown or black is the usual for us. Also people are wondering how you become one. You can either be born with it which when you are six you change form at a full moon but as you were born with it you can change form whenever you want where as the moon walkers can only change at full moons and there is my case and that is i got bitten by another werewolf and who ever says that is not true i can say that it is true as i got bit by one and it is true that it hurts first transformation but you do get use to it after so long and its true that you can die off your first few transformation because your heart cant take the size growing so big in a matter of seconds. My name is Werewolf1628 because ive been a werewolf since 1628 as i got bitten protecting my girlfriend from the werewolves and her family which are vampires.

Hello everyone my name is Ben ( short for Benjamin ) i have been reading all of your stories of werewolves and ive also read how different we werewolves look like all i can say how different your opinions are. I can say to you all belivers that all werewolves are the same except of from controlation some of us control our actions but others dont and thats why people see us as a threat. All werewolves have dog like feautures we also have different colour fur like one brown or black is the usual for us. Also people are wondering how you become one. You can either be born with it which when you are six you change form at a full moon but as you were born with it you can change form whenever you want where as the moon walkers can only change at full moons and there is my case and that is i got bitten by another werewolf and who ever says that is not true i can say that it is true as i got bit by one and it is true that it hurts first transformation but you do get use to it after so long and its true that you can die off your first few transformation because your heart cant take the size growing so big in a matter of seconds. My name is Werewolf1628 because ive been a werewolf since 1628 as i got bitten protecting my girlfriend from the werewolves and her family which are vampires.

900x900px-LL-145f36c8_funny-dog-pictures-not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid.jpeg

• Like 1